Popular on eTradeWire
- The Frontline Falls Behind: Ineffective Training Threatens Financial Institutions, Says Support EXP 215
- Menke to present at the 2019 Employee Ownership Conference 209
- EmeryStation West lease with Novartis 195
- NAACP Reveals Nominations For The 28th Annual Theatre Awards 142
- Hip-Hop Music Industry 2019 News 133
- Vacation Rental Puerta a la Playa joins the VisitLaManzanilla.com family 130
- Sales Jobs in Houston a Hidden Secret
- Ventura College Foundation Announces Recipients of First Allied Health Scholarships
- Lil Cory Becomes Legally Blind
- "All New" Google My Business Listing Lead Generation
Similar on eTradeWire
- PayPerHead.com Finds Significant Increase of Americans Placing Bets on European Soccer Leagues
- New Video Explores DANGERS OF BUI
- Pro Wrestling Legends' Match to be Featured in Upcoming Movie
- Jim Tunney to be inducted into California Interscholastic Federation Hall of Fame
- Easter egg hunt, Star Wars Night & fireworks highlight Fort Myers Miracle's three-day homestand
- United Premier Soccer League Announces Partner The Right Stuff as Goal of the Week Sponsor
- Industry Leading Pay Per Head Company Launches New Website
- U.S. Women Stars Hildebrandt, Velte Take On Canadians At Beat the Streets Grapple At The Garden May
- AAA Chihuahuas launch with StellarAlgo
- Rekindling the Magic of Snooker
Well, the season started on a good note! We are excited to see what the rest of the season brings for All-City Classic 302 Legends League.
The Game 1 opener had Eastside hosting C-City (formerly Team Luke's). Eastside was heavily favored to win by 16pts. They won by 4 in a very low scoring game, edging out Fuzz's team in the Final minutes. Will led Eastside with a team high 8pts. Lerrie Tate chipped in 6pts and 5assts. Lamar Davis put up a disappointing scoring performance with a deuce. C-City was ranked last in the league and will remain that way after not keeping an early lead when they had momentum. Frog led them with a team high of 9pts.
Game 2 featured the undisputed Champions, Diamond State Warriors vs Noble Nine. DSW didn't miss a beat, continuing their winning momentum from last season with an average win over Noble Nine. They were predicted to win by 20pts, ad won by 19. Daryl Lewis led DSW with 16pts, 9rebs & 4assts. He was too much for Noble Nine, doing most of his damage below the free throw line. Gerald Wilmore didn't have to put much work in today though L Hinds deserves a mention, chippping in with 11pts. Looks like another undefeated year is in he cards for DSW, they are definitely the team to beat. Noble Nine was led by Kwana Chase with 15pts & 6rebs. He started the 1st half hot, looking unguardable. Lorenzo Wilson was draining 3s from deep and Blake Saunders went on a personal run to have them up out the of the starting gate. It looked as if they may hand DSW a loss, but in the 2nd half, things fell apart. Noble Nine didn't have the same energy as in the 1st half. 1st play of the 2nd half they allowed AK to get an & 1 on them, and they never recovered. I asked a couple people in the crowd if Noble Nine could be contenders in time for the playoffs and the consensus was a firm no.
More on eTradeWire News
- No Limit East Forever inks deal with Kwao Lezzes-Tyt as COO of their Ghanaian market
- Research Article Cites Cleanascite™ In Regulation of Hepatitis B Virus in vitro
- Indicators On Cheap Flights Best Reviews You Should Know
- Mother's Day 2019 at Polka Dot Junction
- The perfect poem for National Poetry Month...A poem about every poet's dreams of getting published
Game 3 matchup was Game of the Day and featured Clay City hosting RBCBL/PHILLY. It was a good one! Coming down to the wire in OT with Clay City losing by 2. Clay City was a 13pt underdog coming into today's contest. They showed today was going to be no different then any other game this season. They're gonna play hard, no matter who is on the floor. They controlled most of the game up until the last 5mins. We thought the loss of smooth shooting SG Steve Green would leave a hole in the offense for Clay City but that wasn't at all the case. Last year's scoring champion Andre Saunders led Clay City with 11pts. Cedric Hardy continued right where he left off last season. He will get it together by next game.Jamaal Wilkins needed more touches, Lonnie Ward needed to stay out of foul trouble, and Marcus Williams chipped in with 9pts & 5assts. RBCBL/Philly was led by Levi Lemar with 17pts & 5rbs. He was a problem coming down the stretch 1 on 1. He also was clutch, putting away the last 2 free throws to give Philly the dub today. I think he will be in the running for league MVP this season if he continues to go at opponents the way he did today. Dwight Bishop and Skinny Kyle also chipped in with 10pts a piece. Philly has a mean full court press that made problems for Clay City, forcing bad passes and a few turnovers in key moments, which put them right back in the game. RBCBL/Philly looks like a Top 3 team easy and they were missing a few players.
The last game of the day, Game 4, featured Free Agents hosting Chester. Chester was the favorite in today's contest by 18pts. They made my prediction look bad by demolishing The Free Agents by 38pts. Last week it was predicted that today's score would leave players on the Free Agents team in doubt for coming back the following week.That may not be a lie. They came out flat and out of sync from the rip. They looked scared to death, letting Chester have their way on the court. The defense was poor, communication was poor, ball movement was poor. Timon Cartwright led the way with 13pts. Shawn Pep Green chipped in with 10pt & 5rebs. A few thought the Free Agents were missing Ra Henry who would have made a huge difference. Abdur Scott needs more touches in the paint. Free Agents needs to get it together quickly b4 this season makes them an automatic W circled on every teams schedule. Chester on the other hand look as if they may be contenders for the chip against DSW this season. Darryl scorched Free Agents with 39pts, 8rebs, 3assts, 1blk & 1 stl. He hit 6 3s from Curry range. Shy McBride was 1asst short of a triple double with 14pts, 10rebs, & 9 assts. Bruce even caught an impressive alley oop in the middle of the game. This game was basically over after 7mins. Looked like a warmup out there. The bad thing about it was there were key players missing from the Chester lineup who they didn't even need today. Next week will be different for Chester as they play RBCBL/Philly next week. Oh... and Harp Harper didn't have to do much today, he had 5pts & 4assts.
More on eTradeWire News
- Cloud Capital: Neflix Scoffs at Apple and Disney Competition and SKYY Soars to 52-Week High
- Independent No.1's Vol.9 album featuring chart topping Independent Artists out now
- America 2030 Capital Limited is Announcing Global Leadership in Securities Backed Financing
- Autohaus Polishing, an IDA Certified Car Detailing Facility, Comes to Santa Clarita, California!
- Mhde Askar on the Best Neighborhoods to Stay in Chicago
Looking forward to see what next week will bring. It's definitely going to be interesting.
Please visit All City Classic 302 on the web at http://allcityclassic302.com for all your latest updates and information.
- Pro Chiropractic Dr. Jon Wilhelm Selected to Work with USA Bobsled Skeleton Team for 2018-19 Season
- Connecticut Junk Removal LLC- Announces New Services
- Rougarou - Utah Band Rising Stars
- Global Disruptor Creates Opportunity For Underrepresented Filmmakers At Cannes Film Festival
- 6th Annual True Beauty Women's Celebration sponsored by OGONEWYORK
- Bootlegger Guitar Spade & Ace Guitars
- TMB Publishing rebrands as PHCPPros
- New Guide Book for Entrepreneurs "Signs You Might Be An Entrepreneur" Enjoys Positive Reviews Internationally
- The Factors That Determine and Improve Business Value
- Local high school string quartet to join the pros at the Kentucky Center
- Exclusive Analysis Discovers Most Popular Mattress Brands In The US
- OneAZ Credit Union celebrates Earth Day with special Tesla financing options and Radio Flyer Tesla Model S giveaway
- LMS50 Adds Additional Online Safety Training Titles
- Holocaust survivor's granddaughter pens memoir about what happens when corrupt leaders in charge
- Naacp Memphis Branch, The New Tri-state Defender & Kroger Delta Division Announce Grant Winners
- Drummer Bob Holz in Modern Drummer Magazine
- National Association of Black Journalists to Host Regional Conference in Cincinnati
- First Bancorp of Indiana, Inc. Announces Financial Results
- Kroger Health Partners With FoodNiche To Drive Conversation On Healthier Future of Food
- Milk Hall of Fame Announces USA and International 2020 Spokesmodel Video and Photographic Auditions Have Begun - in Your Own Language