Popular on eTradeWire
- Las Vegas Walk of Stars to Honor Frank Shankwitz 353
- National Recording Artist Bre Naí has a Live Performance in Louisiana: Media Alert 6/7/2019 9:30PM 151
- Brothers Awarded Civil Air Patrol Congressional Gold Medal 148
- Island Intellectual Property Sues StoneCastle for $172 million 112
- Defining Digital: Extremist Content Chided, Super Mario Maker 2 Teased, Netflix's "Lelia" + more 110
- New Major Bed Bug Class Action Lawsuit Against Marriott Hotels
- Realistic Salary Expectations for Teaching English Overseas
- Warm Springs Health & Wellness Center Implements Digisonics Solution for OB Ultrasound
- The Security Event – it did what it said on the tin
- The 2-Minute Rule For Cheap Flights Travelogica
Similar on eTradeWire
- Diamond State Warriors Win the Coveted All-City Classic 302 Legends Championship
- United Premier Soccer League Selects Texas as Host State for 2019 National Finals
- Canadians Break Sports Betting Records As Toronto Raptors Win The NBA Championship
- The Sisterhood of the Outdoors Welcomes New Marketing Partner
- "The Bay Loves KD" fundraises for Kevin Durant Charity Foundation ahead of Oracle Arena Finale
- TeamSnap and TeamGenius Partner to Deliver Industry Leading Athlete Evaluation Tools
- Dragon Yong-in Martial Arts has just added the Dojo App
- United Premier Soccer League Announces Texas Expansion with Athletic Houston FC
- Fort Myers Miracle welcome Stanley from The Office to Hammond Stadium on June 28
- Sisterhood Outdoors Announces Weatherby Sponsorship
Well, the season started on a good note! We are excited to see what the rest of the season brings for All-City Classic 302 Legends League.
The Game 1 opener had Eastside hosting C-City (formerly Team Luke's). Eastside was heavily favored to win by 16pts. They won by 4 in a very low scoring game, edging out Fuzz's team in the Final minutes. Will led Eastside with a team high 8pts. Lerrie Tate chipped in 6pts and 5assts. Lamar Davis put up a disappointing scoring performance with a deuce. C-City was ranked last in the league and will remain that way after not keeping an early lead when they had momentum. Frog led them with a team high of 9pts.
Game 2 featured the undisputed Champions, Diamond State Warriors vs Noble Nine. DSW didn't miss a beat, continuing their winning momentum from last season with an average win over Noble Nine. They were predicted to win by 20pts, ad won by 19. Daryl Lewis led DSW with 16pts, 9rebs & 4assts. He was too much for Noble Nine, doing most of his damage below the free throw line. Gerald Wilmore didn't have to put much work in today though L Hinds deserves a mention, chippping in with 11pts. Looks like another undefeated year is in he cards for DSW, they are definitely the team to beat. Noble Nine was led by Kwana Chase with 15pts & 6rebs. He started the 1st half hot, looking unguardable. Lorenzo Wilson was draining 3s from deep and Blake Saunders went on a personal run to have them up out the of the starting gate. It looked as if they may hand DSW a loss, but in the 2nd half, things fell apart. Noble Nine didn't have the same energy as in the 1st half. 1st play of the 2nd half they allowed AK to get an & 1 on them, and they never recovered. I asked a couple people in the crowd if Noble Nine could be contenders in time for the playoffs and the consensus was a firm no.
More on eTradeWire News
- New Website for Larrys Restaurant in Plainfield IL
- Refereum's $RFR token is now listed on the Bitsonic Exchange
- We Buy Condos for cash in Toronto
- Ergonomic EZGRIP Squeegee Goes Green For RYONET
- Happy Mothers Day!!! Because Without the Mothers there be No Fathers, right?
Game 3 matchup was Game of the Day and featured Clay City hosting RBCBL/PHILLY. It was a good one! Coming down to the wire in OT with Clay City losing by 2. Clay City was a 13pt underdog coming into today's contest. They showed today was going to be no different then any other game this season. They're gonna play hard, no matter who is on the floor. They controlled most of the game up until the last 5mins. We thought the loss of smooth shooting SG Steve Green would leave a hole in the offense for Clay City but that wasn't at all the case. Last year's scoring champion Andre Saunders led Clay City with 11pts. Cedric Hardy continued right where he left off last season. He will get it together by next game.Jamaal Wilkins needed more touches, Lonnie Ward needed to stay out of foul trouble, and Marcus Williams chipped in with 9pts & 5assts. RBCBL/Philly was led by Levi Lemar with 17pts & 5rbs. He was a problem coming down the stretch 1 on 1. He also was clutch, putting away the last 2 free throws to give Philly the dub today. I think he will be in the running for league MVP this season if he continues to go at opponents the way he did today. Dwight Bishop and Skinny Kyle also chipped in with 10pts a piece. Philly has a mean full court press that made problems for Clay City, forcing bad passes and a few turnovers in key moments, which put them right back in the game. RBCBL/Philly looks like a Top 3 team easy and they were missing a few players.
The last game of the day, Game 4, featured Free Agents hosting Chester. Chester was the favorite in today's contest by 18pts. They made my prediction look bad by demolishing The Free Agents by 38pts. Last week it was predicted that today's score would leave players on the Free Agents team in doubt for coming back the following week.That may not be a lie. They came out flat and out of sync from the rip. They looked scared to death, letting Chester have their way on the court. The defense was poor, communication was poor, ball movement was poor. Timon Cartwright led the way with 13pts. Shawn Pep Green chipped in with 10pt & 5rebs. A few thought the Free Agents were missing Ra Henry who would have made a huge difference. Abdur Scott needs more touches in the paint. Free Agents needs to get it together quickly b4 this season makes them an automatic W circled on every teams schedule. Chester on the other hand look as if they may be contenders for the chip against DSW this season. Darryl scorched Free Agents with 39pts, 8rebs, 3assts, 1blk & 1 stl. He hit 6 3s from Curry range. Shy McBride was 1asst short of a triple double with 14pts, 10rebs, & 9 assts. Bruce even caught an impressive alley oop in the middle of the game. This game was basically over after 7mins. Looked like a warmup out there. The bad thing about it was there were key players missing from the Chester lineup who they didn't even need today. Next week will be different for Chester as they play RBCBL/Philly next week. Oh... and Harp Harper didn't have to do much today, he had 5pts & 4assts.
More on eTradeWire News
- Asian objects coexist in perfect harmony alongside fine artworks in Bruneau & Co.'s June 6th auction
- +Lucky & Prince -'Eco-friendly' super premium dog food hits the UK market
- Cherie Oakley To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday June 19th, 2019
- Euro Note Souvenir Releases Three New Zero-Euro Notes In June 2019 In Ireland
- GeoComm Optimizes Creation of 2D Indoor Maps for 9-1-1 Response
Looking forward to see what next week will bring. It's definitely going to be interesting.
Please visit All City Classic 302 on the web at http://allcityclassic302.com for all your latest updates and information.
- Dates announced for the 12th Annual Whale Shark Festival in Isla Mujeres, Mexico
- Dr. Mark L. Shatsky Joins The Emory Neurophysiologic Institute (EM-NPI) - www.emoryinstitute.org
- Facelift procedure and potential complications explained by Plastic Surgeon Dr. Tansar Mir
- New CEO, Board of Directors and Sale of Class A and Class AA shares
- 2019 HIM Professional Census Reveals Opportunities in Revenue Cycle
- How To Lose Weight And Keep It Off
- Lennar's Everything's Included® Model Homes Now Open at Indigo at The Village of Escaya
- LDSS Announces Camp Buddy 2019 in Chatham, Effingham
- Bass Fishing Pros: Fishing Gear That Creates Memories
- Patio Swag: Premium Patio Furniture and Outdoor Goods
- Living Outdoor Essentials: Incredible Garden Decor and Furniture
- Punctual Abstract Now Offers Association HOA Certification Estoppel Letter Services
- Three Rivers Cultural Festival Regional Coalition Awarded 2019 Commemoration, American Evolution Finale Grant
- Carlisle Auctions Kicks-Off Summer with its Second Annual Summer Sale
- Transaction Announcement - Music School
- OrgFrontier™ Viable/Non-Viable Cells Separation Kit
- \Café Centro in West Palm Beach Celebrates the Birthday of Singer/Showman Rob Russe
- Transaction Announcement - Escape Rooms
- Citizen input vital to stopping proposed changes to Lee County lime rock policy at June 19 meeting
- El Dorado Furniture is now hiring for its new location in St. Petersburg!