Popular on eTradeWire
- Could Carbonated Drinks Really Be Good For You?
- All you need to know about Ozcrystal, the crystal knob online store
- Institut' DERMed Founder Inducted into the AIA Academy of Legends
- Dr. Artika Tyner's Book Takes Third Place in Children's Literature Contest
- 1MysticFactsCheck Provides The Truth About 1Mystic
- Local PODS® Moving & Storage to collect toy donations for those in need
- Acclaimed Author Releases Latest Book for Young Readers
- Advice from cosmetic surgeon Dr. Mitchell G. Cohen - Five tips to look your best
- RUSHWORKS Introduces its PTX Model 1L at The Video Show
- Shipt Shopper home food delivery
Similar on eTradeWire
- THE LIBERATORS Dubbed "The Bag of Bags" Has Launched
- Basic Invite Comes out with Retirement Invitations for any Retiree
- Donna Markussen Releases Her New Women's Health Book, "Take Command of Your Total Health"
- Phuket Celebrates Early Christmas at Royal Phuket Marina
- Atlanta-based real estate firm partners with 104.7 The Fish to grant a large Christmas Wish
- The AVIA Luxury Travel Trailer Alters the RV Landscape
- The Ivy at Watertown Accepting Deposits And Covering Local Moving Costs For New Residents
- Watch What Crappens, the Nation's Hottest Podcast About Bravo TV, Kicks Off 2020 Live Tour!
- Idoneus Elevates Their Global Crypto Capabilities by Partnering with C6 Advisors
- Cosmo Nail Lounge Grand Opening at North Point Mall Introduces Atomy Brand Skin Care Line
"Self-awareness is about who we are and why we do the things we do," says Ustora, a Heart-centered entrepreneur. "As Deepak Chopra says, people 'have all the tools within themselves.' But we have to dig through the rubble of our unquiet minds to find them."
As a life coach, she uses creative mindset-coaching to inspire clearer self-awareness. Her modern, holistic approach brings all aspects of the person into alignment – mind, body, and soul. Everything thought and action we take shapes who we are.
More on eTradeWire News
- Acuity listed in two Gartner reports 2019
- Letter of support to HRH The Duchess of Sussex, Meghan Markle from African Women Lawyers Association
- Empowerment Coach & Radio Host Shonneia M. Adams Teaches Others How To Make Their Ideas A Reality
- The Womens Freedom Song Contest Launches!
- The International Songwriters Day Song Contest Opens Dec. 19!
"When people are more self-aware, they become more creative and successful and are more likely to have a healthier lifestyle," says Ustora.
Through Alkoun, one-on-one and group coaching is available , and Ustora also offers workshops. The programs are based in Art, Fitness, and Travel.
"We help people connect more to their purpose and truth, which empowers them to create the life they desire," says Ustora.
Alkoun is a consciousness-based company that promotes self-awareness through a modern holistic approach. Their focus is to connect people with their own purpose and truth as well as empower them to create the life they desire.
For more information, visit www.alkoun.org.
- Algrim.co Unveils Top HR Market Condition Changes Job Seekers Should Know Going Into 2020
- Catastrophic Services for INSURERS Hail/Wind/Flood/Fire Dealer Buyouts
- Year of housing access inequality for seniors & disabled ends – and another about to start
- Couple's Unique Journey to Move and Save a Historic Home from Demolition
- More than just a REALTOR, Bri Peele's marketing innovates home sales in Brevard County!
- Finalists for the 14th Annual Beaufort International Film Festival Announced
- HIDDEN by Pat Herbert is published
- Top-rated Supplement Manufacturer, Phoria Leaps into the CBD Market
- January Money Diet 31 Day Financial Challenge Returns
- Rapid Fire Extinguisher - LiGER Rapid Fire Ball Extinguisher
- Google-Play Music Submissions To Be Delayed In Year 2020
- Research Article Cites HemoVoid™ in Biomarker Study for Parkinson's Disease
- Eat Your Way To A Six Pack: Recipes from The Six Pack Revolution by Scott Harrison is published
- HubrisOne Launches Fresh Round of Funding on Seedrs After Rapid 1st Year Growth
- Warning! This Book Can Alter Reality As You Know It As Well As Who And What You Think You Are
- Otcwagon Initiates Coverage On Ethema Health Corporation (GRST)
- Cavignac & Associates Employees Donate $25,000 Out of Their Own Paychecks to Local San Die
- What's Your New Story in the New Year?
- North Carolina "We Buy Houses Cash" Company Reveals 30 Ways to Find Heavily Discounted, Off-Market Properties, Even in a Strong Market Like Today's
- Andrew Jones' January 11th auction will feature fine art from the collection of Gerard L. Cafesjian