Popular on eTradeWire
- Amazon's Top 4th of July Weekend Longevity Book: Get Free Access to Related Videos 198
- TVS Quiz Show Network To Produce More than 500 Episodes of New TVS Quiz Show Episodes 158
- TVS Nostalgia Network.Com Adds 100 More Classic TV Shows to the Free Streaming Post Cable Network 148
- Heated Armor Lands First Major Deal!!! 142
- Onlive Server Announced Indian Cloud VPS Hosting in India with SSD Storage and Unlimited Bandwidth 129
- The On It Foundation Helps Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship 125
- Wormhole Labs Partners With MagicLinks to provide safe and social shopping during COVID19 Pandemic 118
- Good Hospitality Services announces groundbreaking ceremony for new Crown Point Hampton Inn 112
- Drive-thru art experience provides excitement during pandemic 110
- Escape the Room Locations Reopen Nationwide For a Safe And Exciting Night Out 101
Similar on eTradeWire
- Fundamentals of Thin-Bed Knowledge Now Available at No Cost
- Truly Clog Free Gutters Greenville SC. And Spartanburg SC
- Durante Rentals Appoints Liam J. Harrington as President
- Alten Construction completes City of San Rafael Public Safety Center
- American Homebuilders of West Africa Defies Pandemic Headwind to Raise Expansion Capital
- Vulcan Steel Structures Launches New Website
- DW Sanders Tile & Stone Contracting Pledges $1,000 per Month to CTEF During COVID-19 Pandemic
- BNi Building News introduces New 2021 General Construction Costbook
- Stevens Construction completes Frantz EyeCare medical office
- Miller Architects & Builders Breaks Ground on 2nd Ave Apartments
"We hired Russ in 2014 to succeed my father, Walter Alexander, as the first non-family President in our 129-year history," Watt Alexander, Alexander Lumber Board Chair, stated yesterday.
"Russ has built a strong management team with deep industry experience. He's significantly improved our operating efficiency and raised our game as a family-dominated board. We're a much stronger company than when he started six years ago. We sincerely appreciate his efforts and wish him all the best on his next endeavor."
The Alexander Lumber Board has named Bill Cummings, Walter's son-in-law and a long-time board member, as interim CEO to lead a strategic assessment and prepare the Company for a CEO search in Q1 2021.
Cummings explained: "Digital technology is beginning to transform the manufacture and delivery of the finished house to the home buyer. We have the team and resources to really hone these capabilities. We'll spend the next six months intensively reviewing how we go to market and prioritizing our investment in strategic technologies. My job is to guide that review."
More on eTradeWire News
- Shorefield Holidays Awarded Gold David Bellamy Conservation Award
- Humanix Books to Publish James Kerr's Next Book
- GPHCC's Closing the Gap Conference 2020 to center around Covid-19 economic recovery
- HaggleUp offers live communication for buyers and sellers in local consumer-to-consumer transactions
- Kristin Triolo Earns Luxury Home Certification
Alexander highlighted Cummings' limited LBM industry experience as a deliberate choice by the Board: "Bill's range of technology start-up, senior management, and investment experience is well-suited to lead an objective, in-depth reappraisal of our strategy before we hire our next CEO. We have some great LBM folks on the team already. Bill brings an eye for innovation and strategic planning -- a fresh perspective to the business overall. We aren't looking to simply stay the course. Bill's leadership during the transition will determine how we do business for the next decade."
Kathrein concurred: "I am very proud of the team we have built at Alexander Lumber, a group of hardworking people committed to serving our customers. We have evolved from a traditional lumber company to an industry thought leader, developing innovative and sensible solutions to our home-building industry. As the Alexander Lumber ownership pursues a new platform business model, focusing on transforming the industry through technology, I can think of no better person to lead this effort than Bill Cummings. His familiarity with the company and experience in other technological industries has prepared him well. I look forward to assisting Bill in the transition, making it smooth and seamless for both our employees and our customers."
More on eTradeWire News
- Innovation Preparatory Academy opens for 2020-2021 school year
- AC Hotel by Marriott Tokyo Ginza Opened July 9, 2020
- A Risk of Genocide in the Age of Black Lives Matter
- FOURMIDABLE opens Watson Glades Place in Tennessee
- "Earth Wisdom: Spirit, Soil, Sacred Search" Three Events September 12 at Wisdom House in Litchfield
About Alexander Lumber
Alexander Lumber has been active in the lumber industry since 1891. With 12 locations across Illinois, southeast Wisconsin, and eastern Iowa, Alexander Lumber offers customers a wide selection of high-quality materials to complete building projects of any size. Learn more at https://alexlbr.com/.
Lisa Roberts, Marketing Manager
- Bill Maher Is Right Again - Slash COVID Deaths by Attacking Obesity
- Aarika Honey Inks Voice & Executive Producer Deal With Naimah's Global Podcast!
- National Institutes of Health (NIH) Releases New Covid-19 Study
- Out now! C.B.Khan's long-awaited debut novel "I am Sikunder!"
- Multi-Generational Comic & Entertainer John Byner Pens His Memoirs FIVE MINUTES, MR. BYNER!
- Learn How To Book Free Mortgage Advice Using Zoom Remote Meetings
- "Oprah Winfrey of Visualization" Naimah Set to Launch Podcast on Youtube!
- Actor Brianne Davis Launches "Secret Life Podcast" Following Her Sex & Love Addiction Journey
- Aerosaurus Give 28 Free Balloon Flights to Key Workers
- 'Modern Treatise' Enhances Global Perspectives
- AwareGiver Radio Show Features CDC STEADi Program Spokesperson Dr. Gwen Bergen
- Clubs and pubs employ global COVID killer
- Charming decorative arts exceed estimates in Neue Auctions' Summer Art & Antiques Auction, July 25th
- Free parenting program: Victorian parents urged to boost family resilience
- GovComm's Next Generation of Intelligent Transportation System Cameras Has Arrived
- Cardano Pool XYZ Announces new no-fee Staking Pool for ADA Cryptocurrency Maximum Reward Earnings
- 2020 Independent Presidential Candidate Jade Simmons Needs 1,000 Petition Signatures in Mississippi
- TVS Frontier Network.Com Adds Rawhide, Wide Country, and Stoney Burke to its Post Cable Network Sked
- Thiel College grad has honors thesis published on Northeast Regional Honors Conference website
- ForgingBlock Decentralized Cryptocurrency Gateway Support for Ravencoin