Popular on eTradeWire
- Tenon Tours Recognized As A Five-time Honoree Among Inc 2019 5000 Most Successful Companies 250
- Learn How to Build a Website From Scratch With Space Doggos 2 238
- One of the pioneers of the MedTech field, Peter McCredie, joins the MedTech Visionaries Awards 205
- Creighton Construction & Development completes 7-Eleven in Miami, begins 7-Elevens in Florida, Texas 176
- Wreath Fineries at the Wineries! 165
- Richard Dreitzer Joins Fennemore Craig's Business Litigation Practice 155
- Adoption Program Provides Thai Dogs with Homes in the United States & Canada 155
- Battery Wharf Hotel Boston Waterfront Introduces The Recharge Your Battery Getaway Package 137
- Lee BIA Builders Care, Gulfpoint Construction build accessible bathroom for WWII Veteran and Family 137
- Travel Salaries Soar To New Record In July 133
Similar on eTradeWire
- National Lice Prevention Month Prompts Free Comb Giveaway for Lice Troopers Treatment Centers
- Big Island Beauty Academy Announces Scholarship Opportunity
- The Center for Contemporary Art receives "Community Grant" from The Provident Bank Foundation
- Aegis Business School of Philosophy Launches Online School
- Newark CTE Network Kicks Off School Year
- The best of Silicon Valley leaders to share knowledge and insights on Timeless Leadership Lessons
- Baby Shuhser is a Mom's Choice Awards® Gold Recipient
- Jamaica Center for Arts & Learning Announces 2019-2020 Programming Schedule
- Global Kids Strike and Make Their Presence Known at Climate Strike
- ITEN & Saint Louis University Research Innovation Group Announce Community Partnership to Engage Tech Entrepreneurs in the SLUStart I-Corps Program
As Alertus has grown, so has the desire to reach local and international communities that are insufficiently prepared for an emergency or disaster event. The Alertus Grants Program was created to help reduce barriers for these organizations by providing free hardware and software solutions to enhance their emergency preparedness strategies. This program is an extension of the Alertus Desktop Donation program, which to date has provided over 700 non-profit organizations across the world with the Alertus Desktop Notification tool. Now in partnership with multiple associations, Alertus will be expanding its Grant Program to support more organizations in need across the United States.
"Working with association partners provides us with a great platform to reach local communities across the United States that want and need to strengthen their emergency preparedness," said Ryan McGonigle, Director of Philanthropy at Alertus. "We're excited to take our philanthropy initiatives to the next stage with organizations that share our commitment to improving community safety."
These emergency grant partners include the National Association of Campus Safety Administrators (NACSA), the Northeast Colleges and Universities Security Association (NECUSA), and Peace Officers For Christ (POFC). Committed to providing emergency preparedness solutions to those who need it most, these partners will offer the Alertus Grant to K-12 public schools, universities, and churches across the country.
"We are excited Alertus has chosen to partner with NECUSA to offer this amazing program. This clearly demonstrates Alertus' commitment to the higher education community and to the students and employees who attend and work at these institutions," said Chris Lloyd, President of NECUSA and Director, Office of Safety & Security at Cairn University. "As a network of security professionals, we strive to provide the safest space possible for our respective campuses. By partnering with a premier security provider like Alertus, NECUSA has just taken the next step forward in achieving this goal for our members. We cannot thank Alertus enough for their commitment to NECUSA and the Higher Ed community as a whole."
More on eTradeWire News
- Daniel Hect named New Chief of Police at the Village of Hartford
- Masters Hall of Fame Announces 2019 Inductees
- EvereTech wins contract to Support Chief of Naval Operations
- You don't know who you really are
- Chief Development Officer of We Insure is a featured guest and speaker at the Franchise Management Seminar for the Philippine Franchise Association
"The number one question our association gets is about emergency alerting," said Tom Saccenti, President of NACSA. "We have found a number of our members, particularly smaller institutions have multiple systems in place to manage their mobile safety application, mass notification, digital display alerting and panic alarms. The beauty of Alertus is that they tie this entire system into one, affordable product making it the perfect solution for these campuses."
In order to apply for the grant, applicants must be a registered non-profit organization or a government entity such as a school, library, or public agency. Priority will be given to high risk and high need organizations.
NECUSA members can apply for the Alertus Grant via the NECUSA website at www.necusa.org. NECUSA is accepting applications from September 2nd to November 1st, 2019.
NACSA members can apply for the Alertus Grant via the NACSA website at https://mynacsa.com/. NACSA is accepting applications from September 2nd to December 31st, 2019.
POFC members can apply for the Alertus Grant via the POFC website at https://peaceofficersforchrist.com Accepting Applications: September 2nd to December 31st, 2019.
Alertus Philanthropy Contact
Ryan McGonigle, Director of Philanthropy
202.253.7887 x789 | firstname.lastname@example.org
About Alertus Technologies
Since 2002, Alertus has pioneered the emergency mass notification space, helping organizations find innovative notification solutions for disaster risk reduction. Alertus believes that all organizations and communities vulnerable to risk, from potential violence or natural disaster, should have access to life-saving mass notification solutions, regardless of available resources. Through raising awareness, sharing technical expertise, and granting its solutions to at-need organizations, Alertus is committed to supporting the creation of disaster-resilient societies across the world. www.alertus.com/philanthropy
More on eTradeWire News
- Read write and get paid for short stories
- Health promotion an essential component of UHC: IUHPE comments on the Political Declaration on UHC
- Westside Pest Control donates $20,000 to help support environmental initiatives
- Zelfin Announces Product Competitive Intelligence Book
- VENDETTA VETTE (c) 2020 to Get Female Action Director
The Northeast Colleges and Universities Security Association (NECUSA) is the oldest campus security/law enforcement organization in the United States. Established in 1953 as a small group of security and police professionals coming together to share information on issues facing their campuses, today it has grown to include an outreach of over 400 institutions ranging from public and private, two-year and four-year, large and small, sworn and unsworn. NECUSA membership benefits include access to strong networking, professional development, training programs and resources, leadership and advocacy, publications, peer reviews, and organizational partnerships.
With over 5,000 members, the National Association of Campus Safety Administrators serves as the Nation's largest campus safety association. With the mission of, "Serving those who protect our students," the NACSA provides a national resource for campuses across the country.
NACSA has an intentional focus on training the next generation of campus safety administrator. Because of this, NACSA offers the only national Campus Protection Officer certification. They also offer a 100% online Command College designed specifically for campus safety administrators. The purpose of these training courses is simple, NACSA wants to ensure that mid-level supervisors have the opportunity to receive the certification needed to usher them into the campus police chief position.
Throughout the year NACSA hosts free webinars, on-site training conferences, and instructor certification courses. They also offer agency accreditation opportunities along with agency assessments.
Ryan McGonigle, Director of Philanthropy
- Signa Marketing is Changing The Way Digital Marketing is Done
- Waterside Productions Announces John A. Barry's New Book, "Maledictionary"
- The Cadillac Bill Show Is Here And Guaranteed To Be Unlike Anything You've Seen Before
- Playbook Advisory Announces Four New Businesses for Sale
- Jeff Gorden, CCIM of Eagle Commercial Realty Services Arrange Sale of Land at Higley and Thomas
- Lennar Voted Best New Home Developer at the 2019 Reader's Choice Awards
- Award-Winning Kalona® SuperNatural™ Organic Dairy Launches #DairyProud Campaign
- How to Cross a Railroad Safely in 2020
- Resto-Rat Customs releases a sneak peek into their themed, vintage, truck builds
- Lennar's The Heritage Collection at Reed's Crossing Grand Opens October 5
- New for 2019, Tribute to George H.W. Bush, Pumpkin Houses, Animal Town, at YesterLand Farm!
- Gospel Heritage South Florida Changes Name to Think! Leadership Conference
- Canadian Retail Solutions CEO launches The Wealthy Retailer™
- Bridging San Pedro: Visual Literacy as Community Practice January 18, 2020
- Fun and Spooktacular Events Abound in Oxnard during the Fall Season
- Architectural Digest-Worthy 40th Floor Condo Lists at Ritz-Carlton
- Southern Ocean Chamber holds Non Profit Forum Volunteer Symposium November 26
- First Friday Kicks off Fall Festival in Downtown St. Pete October 4th
- RedLine Athletics Announces the Grand Opening for its Keller, Texas Location
- Songstress Sayed Sabrina To Release Second Single "The Pedestrian"