Popular on eTradeWire
- Ismail Sirdah on How to Enhance Your Marketing Efforts - 202
- Rising Attention on Trauma Recovery Highlighted by Slew of New Products Designed for Mental Health Support - 183
- Central Park Resale (CPR) Brings Consignment, Resale and Thrift Store to Central Park West Community; Location is First Resale Store in CPW Community - 136
- David A. Fiensy Releases New Book - The Journey: Spiritual Growth in Galatians and Philippians - 124
- What to do when someone dies in your family? - 119
- FIXED OPS DIGITAL Announces New Drive Service SPECIALS Product - 119
- FREE ROKU Channel From ProPics Canada Media Going Live Around the World - 111
- Journey Medical Corp Announces New Journey with the Experts Video Featuring David Gorsulowsky, MD
- GT Medical Technologies Spotlights its GammaTile® Therapy for Brain Tumors at the 2021 Congress of Neurological Surgeons (CNS)
- Antoine Dunn's LOSE IT ALL premiers on BET SOUL as Song Breaks BILLBOARD R&B Top 40 Charts
Similar on eTradeWire
- The History of the Entrepreneur and Business Owner Ismail Sirdah
- New Yoga-urt in Santa Monica, CA Earns Three Swirls from IFYA's Swirl of Honor Program
- Videeko Vanilla ZP Receives SA8000 Social Accountability Certification
- Results of the 2021 National Frozen Yogurt Consumer Survey Announced
- Mac Gives Back Supports Local Efforts
- Del Mar Naples now hiring, opening in December
- IFYA Launches the 2021 National Frozen Yogurt Shop Owner Survey
- Menu Design Group Releases New Turn Key Digital Menu Board Solutions
- Alex Farms Chicken Salad Announces New Location & One Year Anniversary
Part of providing industry-leading POS solutions includes collaborating with valuable companies that can offer Aldelo users the tools they need to be successful. With unpredictable regional and local dining restrictions, restaurant owners have adopted takeout, delivery, and pick-up services en masse. Many utilize third-party solutions such as DoorDash to expand customer coverage and provide flexible ordering and delivery services. Employing a variety of "contactless services" for meeting customer demands is especially important in uncertain times for achieving a sustainable and robust business.
More on eTradeWire News
- Costacos Collection Announces Inaugural NFT Drop with Baseball Legend Willie Mays
- Dentist, Transformational Coach and Consultant, Dr. Teresa Faye Morris, Hit Amazon Best-Seller Lists
- Dairy Queen's Miracle Treat Day helps serve hope for kids Oct. 28
- Public-private Partnership Delivers Critical Resource To Los Angeles Foster Families
- The historic antebellum Adams French mansion home in Aberdeen, Mississippi is for sale, for $750,000
Scheduled and on-demand menu changes made in Aldelo Express Cloud POS automatically synchronize to the DoorDash online platform, eliminating extra work for Aldelo Express users while ensuring menu items and subsequent updates are accurate, including informing customers of "out of stock items." Customers view current specials and menus, select orders, and complete online payments seamlessly reported to the Aldelo Express Cloud POS with DoorDash daily sales reported in the Aldelo Express Cloud POS back-office.
"Today's market climate presents a host of unpredictable business challenges for merchants and Aldelo is committed to establishing strategic business partnerships that offers our users immediate and useful solutions and services for meeting today's changing operational and customer needs," states Jeff Moore, VP of Operations with Aldelo, L.P.
The new DoorDash Sync by Aldelo allows restaurants to eliminate additional devices for managing DoorDash orders, reducing clutter and freeing up valuable counter space. Aldelo Express Cloud POS users easily manage individual DoorDash orders and communicate anticipated delivery times to customers for each by sending a pre-configured auto-response based on a particular day part or day of the week. If the restaurant is particularly busy, users can immediately inform customers upfront of an intended delivery time. Setting proper expectations for each order delivery produces happier customers and staff by eliminating calls to the restaurant to check on a delivery status.
More on eTradeWire News
- 'Women In Real Estate' Host Empowerment Networking Event at Tower City In Cleveland, Oh
- Sacrifices Hold the Beauty of Forgiveness in Rachel Homard's The Black Circle
- "American Underdog" — w/ Kurt & Brenda Warner — serves as the Centerpiece at 30th SLIFF
- Live Release for World Celebrate Heart Day
- Benchmark International Successfully Facilitated the Transaction between Warnock Tanner & Associates
Aldelo Express Cloud POS prints all DoorDash orders directly to restaurant printers or kitchen display systems, clearly identifying the DoorDash order information and auto-closes tickets. Users manage DoorDash delivery service availability through the Aldelo Express Cloud POS for properly informing customers of delivery availability.
The Aldelo Express Cloud POS DoorDash Sync is available to Aldelo Express users at no cost and supports a variety of automated features and benefits.
If you would like to learn more about this and other available Aldelo Express Cloud POS solutions, please contact an Aldelo representative today at email@example.com.
- Safewill raises $3 million from Westpac's Reinventure Fund to rethink how Australians pass away
- From Sandy Hook to the World: How One Woman Turned Tragedy into Triumph
- Get a Bee Removal Estimate Today!
- Clear your Schedules for the Team Integrity: Build Your Trucking Empire Mentorship
- 46th Annual Saturn Awards Hosted at L.A. Marriott Burbank Hotel
- Security Guard Services & Private Investigation Services & Security Systems Services - In Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton, Ajax, - LiGER Security
- Detroit Sewn Launches New Option for American Made Hoodies
- Huffines Communities Breaks Ground on Solterra, Mesquite's Largest Community
- Leadership NEXT networking social Nov. 9 to provide pre-session legislation update
- Samsun & Necole Awarded Contract For Andersson Windows And Doors Ltd
- Writer of Marvel Comics' 'The Punisher' Depicts Cops as Heroes in Brand New Graphic Novel
- NASCAR's Anthony Alfredo's Secret To A Quick Escape From Car Fire
- South Shore Chamber of Commerce Hosts Ribbon Cutting for New HardKore Athletic Performance Center
- The English-Speaking Union of the United States announces Dr. Quinn Peeper as new Chairman
- Priority Marketing hires Payton Richárd as marketing coordinator
- Preston Adams Joins RE/MAX Alliance Group
- West Chester Elks Lodge 853 Award 2021 Scholarship
- Provender Partners Acquires 570K-SF Temperature Controlled Building in Manteno, IL for $30 Million
- Jewish Federation of Greater Naples announces its annual community-wide Chanukah celebration Nov. 29
- Families of World War II Veterans Holds 2021 Fundraising Golf Tournament