Popular on eTradeWire
- PSA - January 2nd - 20th Anniversary of National Motivation & Inspiration Day® - 383
- TVS Select Network Showcases Undercover Jetsetter Marathon in 2022 on WatchYour.TV Platform - 341
- Nicc LaRue's virtual concert "The Hood Never Folds" streaming now - 307
- Southern Oregon biracial couple offers effective racial equity training - 263
- Agile World Announces 501(c)(3) Nonprofit Status as Philanthropic Public Charity - 233
- Sage Names Alta Vista Technology a "Sage Intacct Growth Partner of the Year" - 199
- Edge Computing Tech Company StrongNode.io and Multiverse Gaming Hub Original Gamer Life Ink Partnership with Investment Firm Ghost Capital - 192
- Ryan Lawn & Tree merges with CM's Outdoor Solutions Group of Omaha, NE - 150
- Latino Leaders Network to Honor San Antonio Mayor Ron Nirenberg with the Antonio Villaraigosa Leadership Award at the 35th Tribute to Mayors - 127
- Chicagoland Celebrity DJ P1 Rap Returns To The Crossing Bar & Grill as Managing DJ on Friday and Saturday Nights in Worth, IL - 126
Similar on eTradeWire
- Diversified Roofing Solutions Brings to Town Quick and Efficient Roof Installation and Repair Services
- PhaseZero Offers CxAnalytics and Data-as-a-Service Solution with Roadmap to Deliver Enterprise AI Applications for Manufacturing Companies
- Spades Builds Climate Resilience Enterprise with Social Impact
- Matthew Burke Joins Tanimura & Antle
- Ryan Lawn & Tree merges with CM's Outdoor Solutions Group of Omaha, NE
- Tanimura & Antle Inducts 46 Employee Owners to Honored 20 Year Club
- Robinson's contractor fuel trailers increase workday efficiencies
- For 9th Consecutive Year, Swaggerty's Receives Highest Possible Grade from BRC Food Safety Auditors Following Monumental Brand Growth
- Barack Obama School Charters first southland region Future Farmers of America Chapter
As the Christmas season approached, and growers around the country faced product and labor shortages, and demand soared for more sustainable, longer-lasting and locally grown products, as one of the most trusted names in the domestic cut foliage industry, Albin Hagstrom & Son aimed to rise to the challenge of producing high quality products with the highest level of personal service in the industry.
In the 2021 season, lasting from mid-October through the end of December, production numbers included over 4,000 Christmas wreaths, over 13,000 feet of garlands and an assortment of other products, such as door swags and table centerpieces.
More on eTradeWire News
- A Cool Jazz Ballad that Contemplates the Nature of Consciousness; Octopuses
- Brian Peterson assisted BioMetric Signature ID with obtaining a GSA Multiple Award Schedule
- Businessman Ismail Sirdah Advertisement Strategies for Event Promotion
- ISO 20022 Standards 2022 Implementation Adds Significance to Compliant Cryptocurencies
- How do a traveller opt Virgin America booking at low fare to hometown
Made from fresh, locally grown Magnolia leaves and fresh Florida evergreens, such as Leyland Cypress, Arborvitae, Blueberry Cedar, Carolina Sapphire Cypress and varieties of pine and cedar, each of these products are entirely handcrafted on the farm of Albin Hagstrom & Son in Pierson, Florida.
Popular products from the 2021 Christmas season included vibrant mixed Magnolia wreaths, fresh Magnolia and Leyland Cypress mix wreaths and garlands, unique mixes of hanging door swags, and custom garland mixes, with festive greens such as Carolina Sapphire and Arborvitae. Bulk Christmas greenery also proved to be a hot seller, with the addition of online sales and mixed boxes of assorted greens for the season.
If placed from end to end, each foot of garland produced would stretch almost 2.5 miles long, and assuming an average thickness of of six inches each, each wreath produced stacked up together, would be over 2,000 feet tall.
"We are thrilled our 2021 holiday season went so well. With everyone facing obstacles, our team here at Albin's worked tirelessly to provide and deliver on 100 percent of our orders. I could not be more proud of Albin team members, and our customers who trusted us with their orders," said Erik Hagstrom, General Manager.
More on eTradeWire News
- It's National DJ Day perfect for Chicago's Celebrity Traveling DjP1 Rap Making A Half-A-Million Headline News Milestones
- Wear2Conquer launches innovative new adaptive apparel for chemotherapy and dialysis
- Lola's Fine Hot Sauce and Casey's Welcome 2022 with Spicy Snack Collaboration
- League of Women Voters PBC to Host Two Free Zoom Events in February
- The Schmidt Boca Raton History Museum Announces Town Hall Talk on AI & Health, February 2
At Christmas and beyond, Albin Hagstrom & Son is immensely thankful for every member of the "Albin's Family" who helped make the 2021 Christmas season another successful holiday season, including each and every one of their employees, suppliers and wholesale, retail and direct-to-consumer customers who help to make Christmastime "the best time of the year" every October, November and December.
While bulk greenery and green garlands are available year-round, it's never too early to start planning for the next holiday season — pricing and availability for the Christmas season is made available annually in July.
For more information, visit http://albin-hagstrom.com/christmas.
Erik Hagstrom, General Manager
- Wu Tang's Method Man Takes Up Residence In The Metaverse
- Dark River Publishing Announces: The release "To Taste You Again" by Cahira O'Donnell
- Co-Founder of The Millennium Alliance Joins Young Presidents' Organization (YPO)
- Yunishigawa Onsen's Kamakura Festival Features the Unique Northern Japan Winter Tradition: Kamakura or Snow Huts
- A New Social Network Based on Gratitude and Positivity
- 57th STREET - new blog from award-winning writer Joanna Paxinou about growing up in New York City
- Aurora Roofing Contractor Offers Free Roof Inspection Estimates
- Prairie Represents Staff Electric Co., Inc. in its Sale to an Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Conservancy of Southwest Florida honors Lynne and Chip Shotwell as 2022 Eagle Award recipients
- Eric Byrd Trio: Brother Ray Band Bring Ray Charles Tribute to the Weinberg Center
- Cobalt Digital Opens Doors to Representative Office in China
- The NEW way to acquire customers. How Direct Contact Marketing cracked the code for lead generation
- At the Movies with Joanna's latest feature: Friends for Life - Fred Astaire and Irving Berlin
- Used White 2017 Honda Accord for Sale At Our Dealership!
- #1 New Release Museum Industry Amazon
- Alten Construction completes modernization of Castro Valley High School
- Doggy Dynamics: Keep Your Pooch Feeling Loved And Cared For With Premium Dog Products
- Harrisburg Teens Have Choice Between Braces or Invisalign from Exeter Orthodontics
- Springfield Dentist Offering Affordable, Custom-Made Crowns
- Everything Blankets: Stay Warm At All Times With The Most Comfortable Selection Of Blankets