Popular on eTradeWire
- Maya Miranda Ambarsari launches InterconnectDATA information platform for authentic data - 319
- NubianElixir.Com Equinox Event Invites World to Sip, Shop & Be Merry! - 294
- PSA - January 2nd - 20th Anniversary of National Motivation & Inspiration Day® - 289
- Nicc LaRue's virtual concert "The Hood Never Folds" streaming now - 283
- TVS Select Network Showcases Undercover Jetsetter Marathon in 2022 on WatchYour.TV Platform - 271
- Southern Oregon biracial couple offers effective racial equity training - 249
- PartsBadger Expands Capabilities with 3D Printing - 208
- Looking for adorable baby products online? - 161
- Edge Computing Tech Company StrongNode.io and Multiverse Gaming Hub Original Gamer Life Ink Partnership with Investment Firm Ghost Capital - 149
- Sage Names Alta Vista Technology a "Sage Intacct Growth Partner of the Year" - 141
Similar on eTradeWire
- OKGO Market to Host Over 100 Local Businesses in March
- UNice Hair Drops The Surprise Deal In Celebration Of 6th Anniversary
- Step Into My Zen Launches Online Store, Bringing A Zen Shopping Experience to Life
- For 2022, Resolve To Drink Sustainably With Copalli Rum
- Get All-Natural Aromatherapy Sprays from a Renowned Holistic Wellness Coach
- UNice Hair Celebrates The New Year With More Wig Collections And Deals For Customers
- Beautyforever – 2022 Latest Trends
- Looking for adorable baby products online?
- What is the Global Umoja One Market?
- Everything Backpack: Make Sure You Can Carry Your Belongings With Premium Backpacks And Bags
Every year, thousands of feet of Christmas garlands, and hundreds of wreaths and decorative pieces, made with varieties of Magnolia, Cypress, Cedar and Pine, are handcrafted on their farm in Pierson, Florida and shipped from mid-October through the end of December, that bring Christmas cheer and delight to admirers everywhere during the holiday season.
This holiday season is looking merry and bright, as it has the potential to be one of the most joyful—and busiest— ever within the floral industry, as forecasted in a July 2021 article by Florists' Review, a leading floral industry publication.
More on eTradeWire News
- Life of Consequences Feature Film Screening Scheduled
- TVS Nostalgia TV Network Adds My World and Welcome to It to Winter 2022 WatchYour.TV Schedule
- 25-OH Vitamin D3 Alkaline Phosphatase Conjugate
- Intrinsic Factor ABEI Conjugate
- Nerdi.com launches premium NFTs for sale
Albin Hagstrom & Son invites florists, wholesalers, retailers and members of the public to celebrate a #SouthernChristmas tradition this season with their line of holiday products, including wreaths, garlands and other assorted decor, in addition to their lineup of nearly 60 year-round cut greenery offerings.
All wreaths, garlands and decor, are made of fresh, American grown greenery, entirely by hand, by skilled craftswomen on the Albin Hagstrom & Son farm in Pierson, Florida. Winter-inspired greenery used in wreaths, garlands and decor is also available in bulk.
"We are so excited for this holiday season for both our current and future customers. There are so many fresh and exciting ideas to fulfill, and everyone here is ready to make it happen. We all need a festive holiday to take a breath, and be grateful for everything we do have," said Erik Hagstrom, General Manager for Albin Hagstrom & Son.
Christmas wreaths, garlands and decor are available online, with FREE SHIPPING via FedEx Priority Overnight, to anywhere in the United States, no minimum order needed. Wholesale pricing is also available to those who qualify via phone or email.
More on eTradeWire News
- Barthel For McHenry County Board
- Fighting Our Ways Out Of Trouble
- Bucks County Pennsylvania author pens dark, coming-of-age book
- Going Back to Documentary Roots
- Knoxville-Based Military Veterans Thrive with Transition to New Civilian Careers in HVAC Industry
Join the "Albin's Family!"
For more information about Albin Hagstrom & Son, visit http://www.albin-hagstrom.com. Like them on Facebook, and follow them on Twitter and Instagram to see their latest products and new offerings, and for a behind-the-scenes look during the Christmas season and beyond.
Since 1928, Albin Hagstrom & Son, Inc. (http://www.albin-hagstrom.com) has been proud to grow and ship the best cut foliage around to customers across the globe from the "Fern Capital of the World", our hometown of Pierson, Florida.
Erik Hagstrom, General Manager
- VCCCD Board of Trustees Selects Executive Management Firm for New Chancellor Search
- How to become a community healer using natural remedies!
- PartsBadger Adds New Data Analyst
- 456 Collectors Club Presale Sold Out: Worlds First NFT Art Club Makes History
- Magnolia Green welcomes Magnolia Academy Children's Center to the community
- Choosing the Right Mold Testing Company
- Double XXposure Salutes National Mentorship Month with a Tribute to James Mtume
- ACEC/MA Announces Greenman-Pedersen, Inc. (GPI) as a 2021 Engineering Silver Excellence Award Winner
- Omicron Surge Scuttles Local Elks Lodge Annual Youth Event
- Sunrise Management Elevates Dennis Mitchell to Vice President
- TVS Cipher Network Adds One Step Beyond Marathon in February on WatchYour.TV Powered by Tulix
- DC Staging Company Parker Staging Donates to Afghan Refugees through Non-Profit Design Heals
- Tiffany Hamilton Earns Hall of Fame Award
- Choc Monarch Architect Wins IDA 2021 Design Recognition
- Albin Hagstrom & Son Celebrates Successful 2021 Christmas Season
- What If 'The Force' Were Real? This Doctor Believed It Was
- Is Cloning A Thing? How is Your DNA Involved in This?
- Language Services Company and Content-related Services Provider SumaLatam Launches Newly Revamped Website
- Craft Beer Behind Local Street Artist in Snow Sculpting Competition
- Systems Herbalist Expert Dr. Judyth Shamosh Releases New Book