Popular on eTradeWire
- HAIT Releases "I Wish I Could Hate You" Official Video
- Fifty States of Vodka is Now Available in Every Total Wine In Florida
- Orchard Audio Introduces Starkrimson® Stereo Ultra: a 500W Stereo Gallium Nitride (GaN) Hi-Fi Audio Amplifier
- DivcoWest completes purchase of 325 Hudson Street
- App & Website Aggregating Over $154 Million In Nationwide Vaccine Incentives, From BME Nonprofit
- Black Wall Street Anniversary inspires Dewayne Bryant & Candra Bryant to Build 40 home subdivision
- Modular Wall Systems Offer a Fast and Flexible Solution for Interiors
- SOLMIMI Releases New Audio Adapter Headphone Splitter In 2021
- The South Florida International Film Festival Awards Show for May 2021 Celebrated Filmmakers and Screenwriters
- Author of 'The Forgotten 1970 Chicago Cubs' Book Appears on Sports Corner Radio Show
Similar on eTradeWire
- Voice of the Faithful 2021 Conference will feature well-known theologian and women religious leader
- Canadian Turnaround Software and Telecom CEO joins CEO Coaching International
- New Epson LabelWorks 2-inch Bulk Label Printers Now Available at DuraFast Label Company
- Century Fasteners Corp. – Joseph P. Brock, Hired
- Infosec Collaborates with CISA to Provide Free Tools to Fight Ransomware Attacks
- How Do You Choose The Right CRM for Your Organisation?
- AKCP Launches Free Online PUE Calculator
- Seeking Answers About The Many Faces of God
- Brian Peterson assisted Neoage Services LLC with obtaining a GSA Multiple Award Schedule
- Syxsense Releases a Powerful and Easy-to-Use RMM Solution for MSP and MSSPs
AKCP dual temperature and humidity sensors were installed at racks and CRAC vents to monitor environmental conditions. Ensuring that the servers are running at optimal temperatures increases longevity and reliability of the equipment.
In addition to monitoring temperature and humidity values, AKCP In Line Power Meters (ILPM) were installed on racks. The ILPM monitors voltage, current, power factor, leakage current, active energy, and total active energy. This provides an insight into the power usage of each rack and allows for PUE computations to be performed when combined with total facility power monitoring.
More on eTradeWire News
- Keto Recipes - Find the Best Recipes for your next meal or snack!
- State Credit Union Now Including Financing for Charging Stations with Electric Vehicle Car Loans
- Baby Santiago Debuts in New York City PimComedy
- Hear from Industry Experts at the 2nd annual Wearable Injectors and Connected Devices Conference
- Landmark multiple myeloma study completes enrolment and method development
The data center is monitored from a central command center. Large wall mounted displays give insight into the complete North Point Ministries network, video feeds and data center stats. AKCPro Server DCIM software gathers all sensor data with visual representation, alerts and integration via SNMP to other devices on the network such as server usage and capacity.
AKCP Wireless Tunnel™ sensors are built on LoRa chirp spread spectrum radio technology. They provide long-range and low-power communications with up to 10 years of battery life. It has superior characteristics when compared with other wireless sensor technologies such as Zigbee. AKCP has layered upon the LoRa hardware, their proprietary protocol known as the Wireless Tunnel. With no reliance on the internet or cloud services, it is an end-to-end private LoRa network with local reporting and alerts.
AKCP wired and Wireless Tunnel monitoring system is available now. Contact email@example.com for more details. The project at North Point Ministries was supplied through AKCP's dealer in the USA, Grid Connect.
More on eTradeWire News
- Babergh and Mid Suffolk District Councils move to cloud GIS
- Ismail Sirdah on What to Prioritize When Hosting an Event
- Documentary Film , "Edge," Recieves First Round of Funding
- Can economic emancipation emerge from the political emancipation?
- Acorn Experts delve into the importance of employee satisfaction
AKCP established in the USA in 1981, has 30+ years experience in professional sensor solutions. AKCP created the market for networked temperature, environmental and power monitoring in the data center. Today with over 150 employees and 200,000 installations, AKCP is the world's oldest and largest manufacturer of networked wired and wireless sensor solutions.
AKCess Pro Ltd
- Alginate Lyase (High Specific Activity)
- Vitamin D Binding Protein (Highly Pure)
- Oakland Juneteenth Happening Today with Broadcaster Kevin "Cuz Kev" Brown @ Pandemic Food Give Away
- Please sign the petition today!
- NCIHC Publishes a New Paper on Advocacy in Interpreting in Health Care!
- Beat Deep Books soon to release, "Mississippi 2 Hollywood," by Nick Payne
- RR Mergers Announces Metro East Industries acquisition of Locomotive Mobile Repair Company - Midwest
- Judge Upholds Florida Unvaccinated-Protection Law - As Predicted
- The Tracy Piper's "Worthy" Book Signing & Release Party
- UNice Hair App Is On The Rise And Expected To Thrive
- Diversity Empowerment Virtual Workshop!
- Nelson Leasing Earns Prestigious Presidential Award
- Hazard Powder Explodes Once Again
- Catilicious: A New Online Store for Premium Cat Supplies for Your Pet
- Grumpy's Lighting: A New Online Store for Practical and Stylish Lighting
- Outdoor Cooking Products: A New Online Store Focusing on Outdoor Cooking Supplies
- Cooks' Needs: The Launch of a New Online Shop Focusing on Quality Kitchenware for Home Cooks
- NBC 6 South Florida Honors Fatherhood Task Force Fathers On Behalf of New Kevin Hart Film, Fatherhood
- Female artists Janet Scudder and Emily Mason headline Shannon's online fine art auction, June 24th
- How We Advertised Multiple Concerts at the Iceland vs. Mexico Soccer Match Using LED Digital Trucks