Popular on eTradeWire
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' TRAGEDY ALERT! Cam & Fam YouTuber Dead at 19! #NIKE'Spicy' NBA! 338
- Motaz H Matar's Virtual Tour for New Book The Pigeon Whisperer 243
- Deep Learning Robotics (DLR) Teams with FANUC to Provide Compatibility Between DLR's Smart Robot Learning Technology and FANUC's Industrial Robots 180
- Visual Artist Kae Cheatham Maintains a Strong Online Presence 156
- Ashley Argota, iPOP Alum, to Star in New Comedy Thriller 'Don't Log Off' 139
- Judge Orders End to Detaining Immigrant Children in Hotels 132
- Female Founders Pitch Summit Commits To Fund More Women-Led Companies 106
- Proudfoot & Savigent Introduce Operational Resiliency Excellence 102
- Words fly off the page as learning goes through the roof for Kindergarten
- Titan Funding Solutions – Competitive Financial Options for Business Development
Similar on eTradeWire
- Global Leader in Dock and Yard Management Solutions Releases its Latest White Paper, The Paperless Pandemic: How Ditching Documents Keeps People Safe
- CDC Flip-Flops on COVID Distance Again - But Still Wrong
- Professional Interactive Webinar Series: Implementing the Future of Transportation
- Freight Right partners with Chain.io to bring real time shipment visibility to FreightOs customers
- Tiger Fuel honors essential workers behind the wheel
- DOT drug compliance testing remains in effect during COVID era
- IPD Relaunches DD15 Engine Rebuild Kit with Expanded Coverage
- AFWERX Announces New Frontier Aerospace Among Top Teams Selected to exhibit at EngageSpace (September 29-30)
- Freight Girlz Launches Live Rate Per Mile Data by Equipment Type and Publishes their Dispatch Log
- AvoLimo LLC-Your best option for Luxury Transportation
But even once smoking was restricted to small smoking sections, and the percentage of smokers shrank, passengers in the nonsmoking section most distant from a smoker would know the minute he lit up because, despite the "superb" ventilation system and "hospital style" high-efficiency particulate air (HEPA) filters, the tiny particles of tobacco smoke would drift throughout the airplane, says Banzhaf, whose legal actions first required airlines to provide no-smoking sections, and eventually led to a ban on smoking on all flights.
More on eTradeWire News
- Hug Your Hound Day: Labradors & Cockapoos Are the Most Huggable Hounds
- The Latest Unity Specification Supports 'Future-Proofing' Education Digital EcoSystems
- Leading Microbiologists to meet at SMi's 10th Annual Pharmaceutical Microbiology Conference
- Jigsaw24 named Adobe Certified Service Partner for Video and Audio
- Announcing Tulsa Avon-The Health, Beauty and Feel Good Site!
Obviously airline ventilation systems did not protect passengers from inhaling drifting particles of smoke, something which was undeniably clear to any passenger with a sense of smell. If the coronavirus had an odor, few would fly, because they would have the same irrefutable proof that - as with tobacco smoke particles - passengers are being exposed to deadly airborne particles, he argues.
Many media reports, and videos of actual flights, show that enforcement of airline requests that passengers wear masks is spotty to non-existent. The same occurred years earlier with regard to smoking when federal law restricted or later prohibited smoking aboard flights, because airlines were reluctant to enforce the requirements upon passengers who objected.
If airlines didn't even enforce a requirement imposed by federal law, we certainly can't expect them to do so - in effect, bet our lives on it - when there are no federal rules, much less laws, requiring masks on planes, suggests Banzhaf.
More on eTradeWire News
- iCoat Goes Retail with Antimicrobial Countertop Epoxy
- PacknWood Food Service Supplier Updated Their Catalog With These Two New Taco Holder Products
- Four New Paper Bag Designs Now Available in PacknWood's Food Service Supplier Catalog
- Mindover Software Adds to Acumatica ERP Consulting Team
- Highly Potent CBD Isolate Mega Sale
Moreover, he notes, passengers are of course permitted to remove their masks while drinking or eating (even food they brought on board where the airline doesn't serve any), and there is no way to insure that passengers do not remove their masks in the restrooms, thereby potentially infecting all subsequent restroom users with a deadly virus which can linger in the air for hours according to recent research findings.
Studies show that a single airline passenger with COVID-19 - even if he is displaying no symptoms - can infect other passengers several rows in front of as well as behind him, despite the vaunted airplane ventilation system.
So, "don't bet your life on airline hype," Professor Banzhaf warns.
http://banzhaf.net/ jbanzhaf3ATgmail.com @profbanzhaf
- EverBlock and The NYC Department Of Education Installs Hundreds of Modular Wall Panels and Portable
- MetaCX Continues to Digitally Transform the B2B Customer Experience With Major Product Advancements
- EverBlock Chosen by Medical and Chef Apparel Company To Build-Out Warehouse COVID Walls
- TVS Television Network.Com Launches TVS Mystery Network on Watch Your.TV
- Ocean ENT addresses pediatric tonsilitis
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' TRAGEDY ALERT! NFL Patriots RB Father, Car Crash, Dead! #NIKE'Spicy' NBA!
- The Nail Tech Chronicle, A New Comedy Short Film
- "Get Happy: Angela Ingersoll Sings Judy Garland" October 11
- Social media platform startup, WipFly, offers e-commerce advertising
- The 6-Feet COVID Rule Can Kill You - CDC Flip Flops
- Dan Veitkus, Chief Executive for Corsica Partners, Hits Amazon Best-Seller List
- New Release! ResumeMaker® Pro Web Version 7 by Individual Software® Cloud-Based Resume Software
- Price.shopping Launches Price Comparison & Monitoring Service
- Central Florida Zoo announces weekday discount
- SpookyGenius.com Announces the Launch of the Ecto Portal at ectoquest.com
- TIRES2U EXPRESS CORP. successfully incorporated their business in British Columbia
- The Amazing Acro-cats Video Release!
- Dr. Stephen Giordano offers the Motus Laser for Painless Hair Removal
- Internal Pipe Technologies Announces USA Based CIPP Lining Plant
- Community First Health Plans Announces Theresa Scepanski as President and Chief Executive Officer