Popular on eTradeWire
- Cummings Graduate Institute Celebrates New Doctor of Behavioral Health Graduates - 269
- 90% Of Learning In The Workplace Happens On The Job - 241
- Stonehurst Place hosts service members this 2021 Remembrance Day (UK & Canada) and Veteran's Day (USA) amidst newly published WWI history - 227
- Ashikaga Flower Park Celebrates 20 Years of Spectacular Seasonal Light-Ups - 207
- Club Nine Pets Launches Limited-Edition 2022 Collection for Indulgent Dogs and Pet Parents - 201
- Washing Machine Hoses: Water damage restoration may Happen - 171
- UNice Hair Drops The Best And Biggest Black Friday Deals 2021 - 148
- Are Rental and Sales Prices Contracting Or Will Demand Keep Prices Skyrocketing? - 139
- Teen Sensations Glam Squad Releases "Drippin'" feat. King Harris - 131
- The UK Clothing Brand That Is Growing Out Of Of Lock Down - 126
Similar on eTradeWire
- The Team Integrity Knowledge Center Mentorship has successfully ended!
- Reduce Pollution NOW without spending Billions – ECOFuelMax
- California Air Resources Board Chair Liane Randolph to present keynote address at Green Truck Summit
- Biden Planning to Quarantine US Citizens Returning From Abroad
- 'Tis the Reason for RV Road Trips! EL Monte RV Rentals Announces Limited Black Friday and Cyber Monday Sale
- Transport training Ppovider, Novadata, approved to deliver FORS Driver Training courses
- How to Help Canadian Flood Victims As They Brace For Another Storm - 4 Confirmed Dead To Date
- Stride Movers Announces Winter Food & Clothing Donation Drive
- RR Mergers Advises Platinum Track Services on its sale to GCF
- MiaSolé's Shatterproof Solar Technology Integrated into Renault Trucks
Strauss, currently CEO of Miami-based Amerijet International Airlines, is no stranger to AirCargo attendees and air cargo professionals worldwide. Through his career, Tim has held positions of leadership at Emery Worldwide, Northwest, Delta, Hawaiian and immediately prior to Amerijet, Air Canada.
More on eTradeWire News
- Janine Gateland Wins Award in Accolade Global Film Competition
- How do I get in touch with Egyptair?
- BMI Assists in Acquisition of UECompression in Denver, Colorado
- Halen to Include Advanced Predictive Modeling in All-In-One Super-App
- Palm Coast Real Estate Agent Promotes Homes to MORE Buyers for MORE Money
"Tim's positive outlook, outstanding achievements, vast experience, and significant industry knowledge make him the ideal speaker for the conference's first in-person gathering since the pandemic. We are delighted that he will be serving in this important role at the event," says Brandon Fried, AfA Executive Director.
Held January 17 - 19, 2022, AirCargo 2022 will look and feel nearly identical to previous conferences including evening events, general association meetings and panels covering the most important topics of the day for air cargo professionals.
Back as well is the Exhibition Hall, a focal point and site of the opening night event as well as the location for breakfast and lunch on the second and third days of the conference. Exhibitors are eager to be back in front of real people.
"Having opened registration just a few short weeks ago, the exhibition hall has already seen more than half of the booths taken," offers Fiona Morgan. "We have worked diligently to create a safe and socially-distanced experience for our exhibitors and attendees and are confident that it will feel very comforting to everyone."
More on eTradeWire News
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' JIMMY V WEEK! The Jimmy V Classic at Madison Square Garden! #NIKE'Spicy' NBA
- CEO Black Presents The 2nd Annual "Toy Takeover" to Benefit Brooklyn Homeless Children & Families
- New Mini-Memoir by Dolly Haik-Adams Berthelot
- MSS – Metal Slim Switch for Stylish and Robust Design
- Interior Design & Remodeling by Berceli NJ
For members of the AfA and AEMCA, this is their annual conference. ACI-North America's Cargo Committee will be holding a session concurrently with the other two association's general meetings.
"With identical prices for attendees from 2020 in Nashville where we were fortunate to have our event very early in the year, we have lowered the price for AfA, AEMCA and ACI-NA member companies' booth registrants to encourage greater participation," relays Fried.
- Coca-Cola Turned Christmas Red: Marketing
- Democrats For Shaler Announces Scholarship Program For Shaler Area High School Seniors
- ACEC/MA Announces Arup as a 2021 Engineering Bronze Excellence Award Winner
- Pressman Printing, offset and letterpress, celebrates 31 Years in business
- Local Professional Football Player, Ricky Wyatt, Signs With San Diego Strike Force (IFL)
- Tyrese Maxey Foundation Hosts First Annual Multi City-Wide Superhero Holiday Toy Drive!
- Herman-Giddens Discussed "Modernizing Powers of Attorney for a Digital World" for STEPS'
- Janover Ventures welcomes Sam Haskell, CFA to its Advisory Board
- Fort Myers Attorney Edward Canterbury Recertified as Expert in Real Estate Law
- Local Professional Football Player, Justin Arth, Signs With Tucson Sugar Skulls (IFL)
- Nick George, a rising contemporary artist from England, is set to debut his first solo exhibition "The Crossover" on December 10th
- White 2017 Honda Civic For Sale at Nexcar Auto Sales & Leasing
- HD Physical Therapy Offers Tips to Avoid Aches & Pains this Holiday Season
- 6th Smart Cities Technology International Symposium to Examine Latest Advances and Case Studie
- Mesa West Capital Originates $97.7 MM in Debt to Finance Acquisitions of Two Raleigh, NC MF Assets
- Heal and Soothe Free Trial. Get The Best Natural Pain Relief Now
- Everything You Need to Know About a Debt Collection Agency
- A New Teacher Joins Our In Home Tutoring Ohana Honolulu Hawaii News Announcement
- Downtown Waterbury Hosts its First Holiday Wandering Stroll
- Dan Geherin Named Leading Lawyer in Criminal Defense in Michigan