Popular on eTradeWire
- Uniting Cultures through Art and spreading Freedom - BantuFest Organization speaks on it 351
- Chubb Announced as Official Insurance Provider and Main Sponsor of 29th Edition of Art Miami 316
- Greenoak North America expands its operations in China 195
- First Corporate Clothing Working On Exciting Ranges 185
- Numbers of Women in Construction Falling 1 Company of self-employed Women Plumbers Stopping the Flow 178
- The Green Moustache Launches Frontfundr Campaign Today 176
- Tillman Infrastructure announced as key sponsor at Comms Finance World 2018 159
- Annual Turkey Bowl to be held by music artist, songwriter, entrepreneur Reem of 0017th 115
- Aspen Digital Life™ Closes Initial Funding Round
- Pioneer Landscape Centers Appoints Company Veteran As Chief Operating Officer
Similar on eTradeWire
- Solar added to Wendell Falls Model Home
- Georgia's Gwinnett Clean & Beautiful Announces Drop Off Sites for Bring One for the Chipper 2019
- Certified Green Buildings Linked To Healthier, Happier, More Productive Employees
- Hygieneering, Inc. Receives Three-Year EH&S Consulting Contract with Large Midwest Power Company
- HDOnTap Partners with the American Eagle Foundation to Live Stream the Northeast Florida Bald Eagle Nest Cameras
- Georgia's Gwinnett Clean & Beautiful Sets Shining Example During America Recycles Day 2018
- Drop Off Your Christmas Tree At Agromin, Get Free Potting Mix
- Automated Monitoring of HVAC Testing Equipment with Data Loggers
- The Hanover Bald Eagle Nest Cams Are Now Live!
- Governor-elect Names Bio-Tech Consulting President to Transition Advisory Committee on Environment
In 2017, AEC launched a unique, practical training facility called Hazard House, based at the Manchester training centre. The realistically sized house allows delegates to interact with over 180 mock asbestos installations and Legionella hazards.
Practical, hands-on training is at the heart of AEC's training courses and in 2018, Hazard House was recognised with a business award for Innovation by UKATA. AEC are continuing to innovate and provide a world class training experience to businesses across the UK and Worldwide. Using the latest virtual technology, students are able to 'step into hazard house' at the Rainham training centre and on bespoke courses delivered at client premises.
Whilst in a classroom environment, delegates will be able to use the Oculus go headsets individually, or as a group, to explore different types of asbestos and Legionella hazards, in different locations around the house. Rather than just looking at photos of asbestos in buildings (which is traditional learning), delegates have 360 degrees view of each learning space, giving them the confidence to be able to identify real life hazards in the workplace.
More on eTradeWire News
- Owen-Ames-Kimball Company completes Parish Life Center at St. John XXIII Catholic Church
- Terrorism Threatens The Fate Of All Humankind In "The Divine Affliction" By Author Robert M Fleisher
- Solar added to Wendell Falls Model Home
- A Successful Totally Nutz® Franchisee is also a Full-Time Engineer
- Cake By Courtney Launches her Line of Cake Tools
- City Barbeque launches improved online ordering, enhanced app
- G-dot & Born x Soulslicers - Drippin Soul (EP)
Bob Harris, Technical Director and head of AEC's training services said 'We pride ourselves on giving our training delegates a comprehensive, interactive learning experience. Virtual reality software provides us with the ability to address different learning styles. Students have different approaches to how they process information, and we want to increase their academic confidence by offering creative ways of learning.'
Debbie Clare, Commercial Director, commented 'AEC's ethos is to not only train people to pass exams, but to prepare delegates for the real world with practical training in realistic environments. Customers who have trialled the new technology have expressed that they are more confident identifying hazards in the workplace after seeing mock hazard's in situ'.
For more information on the Immersive training visit www.aec.uk.net/vr
Airborne Environmental Consultants Ltd
- DOT drug testing requirements are random as well as scheduled
- Do you want to Upgrade/Install IT Network Infrastructure in Nova Scotia?
- 'Aquaman' Star Jason Momoa Added To Wizard World New Orleans
- Periodontal treatments focus on gums for enhanced dental health
- Cummings Graduate Institute for Behavioral Health Studies Continuing Education Webinars Launching in 2019
- Staticc To Produce Documentary About The Lives Of Black Gay and Trans-Masculine Men Living With HIV
- MECA's hard flexographic printing sleeves deliver consistency
- Rick Petry, Notable Direct Marketing Veteran, Joins DirectAvenue's Executive Team
- AthenaWorks - The home of Technology by Empowered Diverse Teams
- NY State Attorney Investigates Fish Fraud in Supermarkets
- A Better World Starts Here | GrowME Marketing Charity Event
- Christmas Carol Sing Raises Food for The Soup Kitchen
- Process piping fabrication requires meeting exact specifications
- RE/MAX Alliance Group Agents Achieve Realtor Board Leadership Roles and Recognition
- Azuka Theatre Continues to Champion Local Philadelphia Voices with New Playwrights' Group
- The Gift that Improves Lives: A New Line Of Condensed Self-Help Classics From Award-Winning Historian
- Yes Waste welcomes the forthcoming Government Waste Strategy
- Jack Lingo Asset Management Breaks Ground On New Apartment Community In Georgetown, De
- Doral Chamber of Commerce Congratulates 1st Global Capital for their Gold Membership
- Discovery Map announces new venture in Montclair, NJ,