Popular on eTradeWire
- Searchaerospace achieves first milestone listing repair capabilities 215
- Anna Faktorovich Announces Candidacy for Mayor of Quanah, Texas 192
- XOV prepares to launch its bank-grade digital payments arm, Slipstream, for cryptocurrency 177
- PacketSled Recognized by SC Media as a Finalist for Best Computer Forensic Solution 163
- Ring Power Corporation Appoints Alban President 147
- Paras Biopharmaceuticals Finland Oy Announces Successful Development of Biologically Active Romiplostim (N-Plate® Biosimilar) Production Technology 102
- The Hype Magazine Signs Exclusive Podcast Agreement With Digital Soapbox Network
- Delta Hotels Saskatoon Downtown Undergoes Transformation and Rebranding
- Foolay DC Releases New Single: Know What It Is
- Future-Proof Your Brewery in 2019
Similar on eTradeWire
- Remote Pump Monitoring System Using a Modem Data Logger
- Lynese Lawson, D.O., Medical Director of Proactive Wellness Centers, achieves IFM Certification for the Bredesen Reversing Cognitive Decline Program
- Complyrs California Environmental Software to Attend Annual CUPA Conference
- Bishop Rehabilitation and Nursing Center Promotes February as Heart Disease Awareness Month
- RJD Green, Inc. Announces Earthlinc Enters Into A Memorandum of Understanding
- Gwinnett Clean & Beautiful Recognized with a Governor's Circle Award
- Water Invades Earth Day: Water Celebration Party
- Advanced Tree Care Details Tree Care Services for Homeowners
- Cooperstown Environmental Adds Senior Staff
- Highlight 2018 for Cooperstown Environmental
In 2017, AEC launched a unique, practical training facility called Hazard House, based at the Manchester training centre. The realistically sized house allows delegates to interact with over 180 mock asbestos installations and Legionella hazards.
Practical, hands-on training is at the heart of AEC's training courses and in 2018, Hazard House was recognised with a business award for Innovation by UKATA. AEC are continuing to innovate and provide a world class training experience to businesses across the UK and Worldwide. Using the latest virtual technology, students are able to 'step into hazard house' at the Rainham training centre and on bespoke courses delivered at client premises.
Whilst in a classroom environment, delegates will be able to use the Oculus go headsets individually, or as a group, to explore different types of asbestos and Legionella hazards, in different locations around the house. Rather than just looking at photos of asbestos in buildings (which is traditional learning), delegates have 360 degrees view of each learning space, giving them the confidence to be able to identify real life hazards in the workplace.
More on eTradeWire News
- Teamwork and Dedication Proves to be a Winning Combination for Award Recipients
- Dutch Creative Space Teams with International Fashion House Nighthousee
- CRAYRATE.COM: Review or Rate, Meet & Repeat
- Congestion today for a better VIC future
- Orange Fire Department Members Practice Ice Rescue Techniques
- The Law Office of Mark Humphreys announces the settlement of another case in the DFW area
- PODS® Las Vegas offers 6 helpful tips to dust away the spring-cleaning blues
Bob Harris, Technical Director and head of AEC's training services said 'We pride ourselves on giving our training delegates a comprehensive, interactive learning experience. Virtual reality software provides us with the ability to address different learning styles. Students have different approaches to how they process information, and we want to increase their academic confidence by offering creative ways of learning.'
Debbie Clare, Commercial Director, commented 'AEC's ethos is to not only train people to pass exams, but to prepare delegates for the real world with practical training in realistic environments. Customers who have trialled the new technology have expressed that they are more confident identifying hazards in the workplace after seeing mock hazard's in situ'.
For more information on the Immersive training visit www.aec.uk.net/vr
Airborne Environmental Consultants Ltd
- El Dorado Furniture is now hiring for its Miami-Dade and Broward locations!
- How Smart Websites Benefit Your Business In Toronto?
- Nebraska Furniture Mart Celebrates The Grand Opening Of Their Des Moines Area Store Location
- jcbDigital Offering $25 Custom Website Designs for a limited time!
- AmVenture Insurance Agency Launches as an Independent Agency
- Online Community Launches with Exclusive Focus on Helping Print Shops Grow
- Peak Physical Therapy & Sports Performance announces Giselle Romero as Office Manager
- UPSL Women's Division Announces Sporting AZ FC as New Southwest Conference Expansion Team
- Home Patio Decor: Gorgeous Patio Furniture To Make Any Home Flourish
- Dialogue with Three Chords announce cast for WELCOME TO THE APOCALYPSE SURVIVORS CLUB
- Rook Coffee presents Day of Giving donations
- Attn:Newspaper Publishers,Editors & Sales Mgrs. re Extreme Weather Events and the Newspaper Business
- CPG Agency to Sponsor International Franchise Association Convention
- Sun God Medicinals Named 2019 NEXTY Award Finalist
- New Model Homes Now Open at Lennar's Western Enclave!
- The Warren Center's The Art of Music 2019 Gala THIS Saturday
- Heliocor partners with CBX to bring state-of-the-art regulatory compliance
- Spirit of Giving Launches Inaugural Community Spirit Race
- 2019 IWFFA Women's Flag Football Tournament A Tremendous Success
- Chief Internet Marketer adds Scholarship Opportunities