Popular on eTradeWire
- New Trend? - Hopkins Joins Loyola and Arizona in Arresting Protestors 5422
- Expired Ford Warranty Alternatives Helping Drivers Find Automotive Peace of Mind 158
- Local quality of life services agency director, Dr. Anthony M. McCrovitz, invited as keynote speaker for Rehabilitation Forum in Saudi Arabia 136
- Less than 2 weeks until SMi's 19th Annual Pain Therapeutics Conference in London 106
- EPIC Crude Oil Pipeline Announces Re-Opening of Second Open Season
- Sprrkle Media acquired Hollywood Silver Screen Network to expand to community building
- Census - Asking About Citizenship May Be Legal, Even Required
- Ivy Ray @iam_ivyray featured on the 2 HOT 4 AIRWAVES Compilation Vol 3 #YouTube and #Spotify
- Special Event Held at Munger's Premier Subaru Job Site
- Digisonics Collaborates with Dr. Charles Mullins on Pediatric Cardiology Reporting Solution
Similar on eTradeWire
- Maapera Analytics Awarded Product Demonstration Program
- Freedom Motors Engines Mitigate Methane Issues
- Council on Environmental Standards - Engine Fluids Management to Benefit People, Planet & Profit
- Florida's Largest Solar Company Advanced Green Technologies Acquires MSC Electric
- Colbert Packaging Plants Trees with Elementary Students
- San Antonio Schools Install 340,000 Square Feet of Porous Pave
- Monaco Better World Forum Returns to Cannes for Ocean Impact Day
- iHarvest™-The Future of Gardening is Indoors
- Serious restaurant ductwork fires highlight importance of TR/19 compliance
- California Pacific Laboratory Safety to Offer Laboratory and Medical Electronics Recycling Service
In 2017, AEC launched a unique, practical training facility called Hazard House, based at the Manchester training centre. The realistically sized house allows delegates to interact with over 180 mock asbestos installations and Legionella hazards.
Practical, hands-on training is at the heart of AEC's training courses and in 2018, Hazard House was recognised with a business award for Innovation by UKATA. AEC are continuing to innovate and provide a world class training experience to businesses across the UK and Worldwide. Using the latest virtual technology, students are able to 'step into hazard house' at the Rainham training centre and on bespoke courses delivered at client premises.
Whilst in a classroom environment, delegates will be able to use the Oculus go headsets individually, or as a group, to explore different types of asbestos and Legionella hazards, in different locations around the house. Rather than just looking at photos of asbestos in buildings (which is traditional learning), delegates have 360 degrees view of each learning space, giving them the confidence to be able to identify real life hazards in the workplace.
More on eTradeWire News
- Direct Referrals Put Professional Service Firms at Risk
- FairyClean Janitorial is taking the commercial & office cleaning to the next level
- LIGHT WORK by Howard Jackson is published
- On The Run - By Scott Stevens - Officially Released By Sunbury Press!
- Tai Lopez Reviews - Tai Lopez Reveals "How to Get Rich"
Bob Harris, Technical Director and head of AEC's training services said 'We pride ourselves on giving our training delegates a comprehensive, interactive learning experience. Virtual reality software provides us with the ability to address different learning styles. Students have different approaches to how they process information, and we want to increase their academic confidence by offering creative ways of learning.'
Debbie Clare, Commercial Director, commented 'AEC's ethos is to not only train people to pass exams, but to prepare delegates for the real world with practical training in realistic environments. Customers who have trialled the new technology have expressed that they are more confident identifying hazards in the workplace after seeing mock hazard's in situ'.
For more information on the Immersive training visit www.aec.uk.net/vr
Airborne Environmental Consultants Ltd
- The 2-Minute Rule For Cheap Flights Travelogica
- The Powerful & Highly Anticipated Treasures In My Heart Anthology Set for Release on June 1st, 2019
- No Choice at North Coast Repertory Theatre
- Wiesenthal at North Coast Repertory Theatre
- A1A Print USA is offering even more business services across the USA, CANADA and the W.I
- Becky Lucas named interim CEO of Habitat for Humanity of Lee and Hendry Counties
- RNase Activity Detection/Quantification Assay Kit
- DFW Immigrant Leaders To Be Honored At 2019 Immigrant Journey Awards
- Richmond natives develop streaming platform for Indie artists
- Working Now and Then Announces Employment Law Scholarship Winner
- Elena Ledoux Wins Entrepreneur of the Year at the Women of Distinction Awards
- Local Elder Care Attorney Does it Again – Super Lawyers "RISING STAR"
- Acumentrics, Inc. to Demonstrate Autonomous Power for Critical Missions During SOFIC 2019
- Brad Domenico, Partner at Progress Capital Arranges $34 Million in Financing for Newark Building
- World Series Of Fighting Launches Its Grappling Division With "Submission 1" In Las Vegas
- Learning To Lead Hits the Wall Street Journal Best Seller List
- PHCPPros Principals Pass 5-Year Leadership Mark
- Medina, Ohio Municipal Court Live With Benchmark From Pioneer Technology Group
- Film Pioneer, Jessie Maple to Release Memoir, The Maple Crew
- Cinema St. Louis announces winners of sixth Cinema at Citygarden juried competition