Popular on eTradeWire
- USA Today Best-Seller, Jean Rabe, To Release Book Four of The Piper Blackwell Series 237
- Impact Web Solutions Celebrates 21 Years in Business 203
- Garage Doors Offers to Fight Global Pandemic 183
- Les Franklin Protege Of Little Richard Releases New Single 169
- Engineering News-Record MidAtlantic Names Clark Nexsen Design Firm of the Year 167
- League of Women Voters of PBC Invites Public to 'Hot Topic' Zoom Chat on Affordable Housing 165
- Executive Producers Kelsey Grammer and Tom Russo Present Messina Captor Films' "The Salon" Digital Series for 2020 Emmy® Award Consideration 147
- Cole Skincare for Men Launches Black Men Matter Campaign Celebrating Black Fathers Around the Globe 137
- Amazon's Top 4th of July Weekend Longevity Book: Get Free Access to Related Videos 114
- Heated Armor Plans To Take Over the Heated Clothing Industry
Similar on eTradeWire
- Medicare Supplement Association Offers Local Reporters Pricing Assistance
- CivicScience Names Zachary Nippert as Chief Commercial Officer
- JNESHIA Unveils New Single "KINGZ"
- Extra/Ordinary Small Business Podcast Season 2 Launches with All-Star Lineup
- Dream2Career, LLC Certified By the Women's Business Enterprise National Council
- "No Mas" Latin Podcast Awards Terminated Registration 24 New Nominated Podcasts
- Blubrry Supports the Latin Podcast Awards
- Emotions Podcast a Costa Rica Podcast Network Sponsors U.S. Based Latin Podcast Awards
- Dana Trenchfield Brings Safe Money And Income Radio To Fort Lauderdale
We do! And 20 years ago, when Sequel PR was first created, we used the humble fax machine to launch a little business called WOTIF. It was our first major launch and a highly effective and successful campaign.
Much has changed in the world of PR since then. Email has replaced the fax machine, the news cycle runs around the clock, social and digital media continue to evolve and are a critical part of communicating messages to your audience, and wireless technology and streaming services have changed the way audiences see our messages.
So, what changes will the next 20 years bring? All the trends point to the rise of Artificial Intelligence. That doesn't mean that we'll see robots churning out media releases or running press conferences, but there is a huge opportunity to harness AI to enhance the way we do our jobs.
More on eTradeWire News
- Lions, Tigers, Bears – And Dogs!
- Local Artist Launches Interactive and Engaging EP With A Focus on Self Love
- Original Shark Tank Star, Kevin Harrington, Wants Everyone to Know Charity Brown
- Used White Ford EcoSport for Sale at Good Fellow's Auto
- New Partner at Itero Group Signals Continued Growth
Imagine being able to use AI to create a hyper-curated list of influencers or journalists relevant to your client and target audiences, enabling you to tailor your message specifically to each influencer.
Imagine being able to crunch huge amounts of data, like audience sentiment, to better understand your target audience and to use that knowledge to create campaigns that perfectly align with your audiences' interests and needs.
Imagine being able to use AI to do the heavy lifting – the analysing, the collating, the monitoring – freeing PR professionals up to do what we do best – to be creative, to be innovative and to develop exciting campaigns!
The shift towards AI has already begun and it will continue to change the PR industry, but one thing will never change…
Good PR will always rely on getting the right message, to the right audience, at the right time.
Here's a glimpse of just some of the changes we've seen over the past 20 years: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1usaonbKAY
- PanAtlantic Explains Using Technology to Propel Your Business
- The North Carolina Chapter of the ASLA Announces 2020 Landscape Architecture Award Project Winners
- Say Bye to Mosquito Bites Now!
- Best Information to Have on All of the Employee Name Tags
- Rushworks Releases Residential Prompter Kit
- Tips for Picking the Best Employee Name Tags for Your Business
- Seedfunders Opportunity Fund adds two new board members
- Emily Rucinski, CPA, CCIFP®, Joins The Hoffman Group, LLC
- A Proactive Approach to Reopening Your Pet Care Business After Covid-19
- Coronavirus Outbreak Map Tracking COVID19 Coronavirus Outbreak Map . Com
- Generis Announce Virtual Generate Conference 2020 – Quality
- Travel + Leisure Readers give San Miguel De Allende a reason to Celebrate as it ranks in World's Best Awards
- New Website Launch for Carl Munson, Candidate for Whatcom County Superior Court Judge
- Doeren Mayhew Ranked 16th-Largest Houston Accounting Firm
- MIDHEAVEN Revolutionizes Activism via Artists, Venerates Hiroshima 75th
- Mounts Botanical Garden Offers Fun & Educational GARDEN-TO-GO for All Ages
- Ecommerce Sector Given Boost With Easy Branding Boxes from Davpack
- AdvisorSmith Discovers the Best Cities for Construction Workers
- Techvera Rated as a Top Local IT Company and Joins the Exclusive TechStak Network for SMBs
- TVS Flashback Network.Com Adds 100 Color Classic TV Shows to the Ad Supported Post Cable Network