Popular on eTradeWire
- KeysCaribbean Vacation Home Rentals Features 'Book Now, Pay Later' Special Offer 125
- Full Schedule for the Women in Travel Summit North America Released 124
- 'Around the World Open House' features $20G in giveaways 117
- Celebrate National Plan for Vacation Day with The Merrill Hotel 116
- All You Need To Know About Cruises Departing From New York and New Jersey 109
- Revenue Insight emerges as world's leading business intelligence solution for hospitality industry
- Local Doctor to Release Book on Vision and Learning
- STC Software Solutions provides the best combination of offers for travelers around the world
- Springtime and Early Summer are Perfect Times to Visit Cute Koedo-Kawagoe
- Listening 2 YOU Tour Exploring Progressive Democratic Candidate Erica Collins ARTS CAFE Millville NJ
Similar on eTradeWire
- Announcing Release of the Long-awaited Book, "The Delamere SagaThe Untold Story of Vale Royal Ab
- Shanessa Gluhm's Debut "Enemies of Doves" is an Enigmatic Tale of the Strength of Two Brothers' Love
- Author Stevie Mikayne reaches out to LGBTQ2 youth with the release of Jellicle Girl
- First Encounters Leading to Sin
- Wizard World Teams With Kids' Book Bank On Comic Book Program In Cleveland
- Ghostwriters & Co Launches New Website
- Author Colby Van Wagoner's new book - Baggage Act 1: Quickies - a wild and satirical dating anthology!
- Why good, kind, and positive people are always happier
- "Death On The Horizon" Strikes At The Heart Of The Top Twenty For John D. Fie, Jr
- New from All Due Respect: STAY UGLY by Daniel Vlasaty
"Ahimsa: A personal journey, via an animal sanctuary in India, to veganism" by Caroline Earle is pub
"Ahimsa: A personal journey, via an animal sanctuary in India, to veganism" by Caroline Earle is published
About the Book:
Backpackers might head off without a care in the world, but for Caroline and her husband David, taking a gap half-year in Asia in their mid-50s, they found themselves questioning everything.
All roads seemed to lead to compassion and respect for all living things, which is the meaning of the book's title.
Part-travel, part-memoir, part-philosophy on life, Ahimsa is the story of how a menopausal journalist and a grumpy paramedic find themselves on the other side of the world falling in love with dogs, cows, wonky donkeys and a water buffalo called Flower.
Come with them on their six-month journey through six countries and see why they concluded that all paths in their lives had led to this point.
Ahimsa is a real-life story that is topical and questioning, funny, sad and increasingly angry. It's an uplifting, thought-provoking account of the route to compassion for all sentient beings, not least through the simple act of cuddling a cow in India.
More on eTradeWire News
- Escape to Chile's Wine Region with Patagonia Camp's Wine & Nature Week
- New Leadership Role for Avanti Press in Canada
- Kidfresh Celebrates 10 Year Anniversary At Expo West 2020 With Fresh New Look And Tasty Additions
- Deborah King Center Publishing Announced Release of Melinda Malone's Personal Memoir: Off My Chest
- Participating Restaurants Announced for Special Equestrians Taste of Love
Ahimsa includes suggestions for book club questions and top ten tips for new vegans.
About the Author:
Caroline Earle is a former journalist with the Jersey Evening Post. The formative years of her 30-year career in local media were with BBC and commercial radio stations. She currently works part-time for a charity which supports people with a disability or long-term health condition into employment. She lives with her family and rescue dog Zippy in Jersey in the Channel Islands.
"Ahimsa: A personal journey, via an animal sanctuary in India, to veganism" is available to purchase in paperback from Amazon UK:
This story can also be downloaded in e-book format from Amazon:
Press/Media Contact Details:
Grosvenor House Publishing
Tel. 020 8339 6060
Grosvenor House Publishing
0208 339 6060
- Backstage Launches Multi-City Tour to Invest in Underestimated Entrepreneurs and Ecosystems
- Digital Marketing Firm Introduces Commission-Based Programs For IT Companies
- Kelowna Orthodontic Office Aims to be Carbon Neutral
- If Your Child Has Special Needs, They Need a Special Dentist
- CLC Hubs at elementary schools
- Sky Zone Madison to Host Grand Re-Opening Event
- Unique as You Boutique expanding selections
- Kaleidescope - A Next Generation Artist Concert - 3/29 at Centene Auditorium
- New Exhibit at Fat Village Art Walk "It's Sketchy A.F."
- FoCE launches Election 2020 voter education resource page
- Take advantage of a 2-1 buydown rate and paid first year of HOA fees at Ventana at El Corazon
- Spring Tea Fundraiser sponsored by CLC
- KOLBUS is a new name in corrugated converting machinery
- Cribs for Kids® Honors More Than 20 Women at 2020 Women of Achievement Awards
- All You Need To Know About Cupping Therapy
- Tom Dunn, CPA, Selected as Small Business Monthly 2020 "St. Louis Top Business Advisor"
- GAI Consultants Relocates Downtown Charleston Office
- abatUS establishes new operations in South Carolina to serve Southeastern markets
- Local Business of the Year Finalist
- 2nd Annual Unstoppable: Passion for a Purpose Luncheon to Feature Kendra Scott of Kendra Scott Jewelry as Keynote Speaker