Popular on eTradeWire
- Express Homes coming to family-friendly Lehigh Acres 129
- SheFeeds LLC Launches a Campaign to Produce Their First Nursing Top Design, the Butterfly Feeder
- Calabasas.Crypto Ethereum Blockchain Website For Rent
- MTech Mobility Announces Acquisition, Launches Atlanta Office and Expands Global Footprint to Asia
- REVELNATION Enterprises, Inc. Plans To Launch New Streaming Platform, Honors Dr. Khalilah Ali At Celebrity Event
- Zobe Records Signs Gospel Rapper Ashes
- EclecticIQ continues its global expansion, reaching significant milestones in 2019
- Rugby ATL Season Suspended for 30 Days
- Black Candy - Reinvent Yourself, in the running for the Author Academy Award
- Paintings in Oil on View May 1st through May 30th
Similar on eTradeWire
- Pipeline Ag Safety Alliance Announces Heightened Efforts to Help Reduce Utility Damage
- Service vehicles from John Deere are now 120 kg lighter thanks to a new LPS battery system
- Keeping Food Safe During the Coronavirus: Purfresh's Ozone Technology Mitigates Virus Contamination
- 2020 National Farmworker Awareness Week
- Company Asks Customers To Stay Home, Offers Discount To Keep People Safer
- Topcon Adopts GL Studio in Fendt Tractors for Embedded Systems
- PicPocket-Labs, Inc. to launch claims.app; hires key exec/developers; will demo platform/apps at dig-in conference in Austin, TX (May 27-29)
- GEA'S smart monitoring kit stands out from the herd
- First Of Its Kind Adventure Park Opens In Virginia Beach
- Largest John Deere Toy Combine Ever Made Hits the Collector Market
Whether you are a commercial farmer, a health and wellness professional, or a lay person looking to understand health and wellness from the ground up, don't miss the Agri.Health.Culture Conference. This online event will air on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday beginning Jan. 27 and Feb. 3, from 7 to 9 p.m.. Live attendees will be able to interact with the speakers, and all presentations will be recorded. Participants are not required to attend live since registration includes access to download the digital recordings.
The objective with this online summit is to facilitate dialogue that connects the dots between soil health and personal health.
Good health around the globe is rapidly decreasing. Rates of chronic disease, mental health issues, autoimmune illnesses, and cancers are increasing. Despite increased spending on health and wellness, longevity is declining.
More on eTradeWire News
- No Charge for DataSelf Analytics for Sage 100, Sage 300 or Sage X3 until June 30, 2020
- Local designer makes safety masks for hospital
- Coronavirus Cleaning & Disinfection: Commercial & Residential
- No Charge for DataSelf Analytics for Acumatica until June 30, 2020
- Currency Hub Launches New Crypto-trading Platform
As environmental health declines, human health suffers even more, and related healthcare costs contribute to an unstable economy.
The most effective solutions to these problems might not be found at either the doctor's office or the legislator's bill index. New medications, food labeling laws, food safety policies, carbon capture rules, and other heavy-handed regulations are all prone to negative side effects.
More permanent solutions will come when farmers, health and wellness professionals, and the public engage in honest discussions about where food
comes from, what makes it healthy, and what needs to happen to make better food more profitable to produce and more affordable to consume.
The summit's goal is to move our healthcare dialog to the farm and the dinner table as we move our nutrition dialog to the forefront of modern health care.
Each evening will bring paired presentations on agriculture and health, with opportunity for participants to engage with speakers.
To learn more or to register, visit https://agrihealthculture.com.
Those interested are encouraged to use the code EMPOWER to access this content for $39.99.
Melissa Marie Brice
- TotalCare IT to Contribute Two Panelists in Upcoming Executive Webinar Series
- SIMBA 2019 Updates Mobile Barcode Application for Seafood Processors
- Horizons Savannah Teachers Support Independent Learning During COVID-19
- Intersect360 Research Adjusts 2020 HPC Market Forecast Downward for COVID-19
- All PremiumCBD.com launches in a wild west industry poised to reach $22 bn
- Local Insurance Agents Bring Together Businesses During COVID-19 Quarantine
- April 1 Rent Strike & Rent And Mortgage Payment Freeze
- Local ER Physician Raises $25k in One Week to Protect Fellow Healthcare Professionals
- OTCWagon Initiates coverage on Canadian Junior Resource Company: Desert Mountain Energy Corp
- Ohio Fashion Week Founder Jackie Bertolette Designs Social Distancing Campaign
- How to become a Talent Agent in Los Angeles to earn $70k+ with NO RISK of Losing jobs AGAIN
- Rock Guitar Virtuoso Reveals New Tapping Technique Tutorial
- Vibrnz Launches Support The Artists Series
- Editor World Offers Fast, High-Quality English Academic Editing Services
- Company Message To Our People- COVID 19 Resources
- PitchSix EyeSend Belay Glasses Available
- Distroller World Launches Mission K Campaign to Promote Healthy Habits
- GPHCC's Dine Latino to boost Hispanic restaurant businesses
- Free 15 Minute Distant Reiki Sessions with Reiki Master, Donna McDine
- MY Shower Door / D3 Glass manufacturing protective guards