Popular on eTradeWire
- So Mr.Curtis' Name Is Called at Mail Time! - 113
- Syxsense Workflows Automate Sesponse to Critical IT Infrastructure Disruptions
- Health Care Veteran Named Altercare President
- This AMAZING #homeforsale in @EastBethel has a #motherinlaw suite! PENDING!
- For the 4th Time, Contracting Resources Group Appears on the Inc. 5000, Ranking No. 3,886 With Three-Year Revenue Growth of 81% Percent
- Alta Vista Technology Earns Inc. 5000 Honors for 4th Straight Year
- Who Will Win The 2021 US Open Tennis Tournament?
- Author Dorenda W. Madkins to Release Her Final Children's Book in Memory of Trayvon Martin
- Stēzo - The Last Dance (Album)
- Woodall Creative Group Honored with Two Communicator Awards for Smart Bubblegum Rebrand
Similar on eTradeWire
- Chef Jade's Custom Recipe Service Plans to Reduce Stress This Holiday Season
- Culinary Crisis: Priviate Chefs In Short Supply
- Move-in Ready: Dorm Essentials
- Top 10 finalist heat up Hells Kitchen- Young Guns Edition as new episodes return!
- Roots Spice Announces Launch of All Natural Line of Spices & Artisanal Handcrafted Brass Kitchen Tools
- Valcooks Kitchen Revolutionizes Home Cooking with Interactive Cookbook
- Fun and Easy Recipe for Kids in the Kitchen
- NESCO Launches New Vacuum Sealer
- Jokari's Scrub Mitts Are The Help You've Been Waiting For In The Kitchen
- Jokari's Clip and Fill Helps Save Leftovers
Living Jin's agar agar powder, launched in 2016, has achieved bestseller status in the vegan gelatin category.
With the global vegan food market expected to grow by 9.6 percent each year by 2025, the company was created to meet the rising demand of people who are turning to plant-based diets and ethical consumption.
Agar agar, also known as vegan gelatin, is favored by vegans and vegetarians because it provides an ethical and healthy way to replace gelatin in many recipes. The product, made from red algae, is commonly used as a substitute for animal-based gelatin, which is typically made from animal collagen.
As a plant-based thickening and vegetarian gelling agent, agar agar can be used to make vegan cheese and eggs as well as vegan jellies, puddings, and even vegan marshmallows. In addition, agar agar is low in calories and high in fiber, making it a popular choice for weight loss and gut health as a dietary supplement that provides bulk.
More on eTradeWire News
- Burning Soul Press Announces Launch of New White-Label Agency: The Ember Project
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking: Program Is A Big Hit With Orange Beach/Gulf Shores Area Residents!
- Boston Scientific to host health series in STEM City USA
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Central Virginia Area Residents!
- 2021 Mensa Select® Winners Announced
Living Jin's brand philosophy of "growing with customers" has been key in gaining customer loyalty.
"We are dedicated to engaging with customers and reflecting their feedback," said company sales manager Stella Hwang. "Our goal is to build a thriving lifestyle community that helps customers connect globally as they share their favorite agar agar recipes."
One way Living Jin has built brand loyalty and customer satisfaction is by providing a how-to guide and handwritten thank-you cards to help customers understand how to use agar agar in a variety of recipes. In addition, the company hosts global recipe contests more than twice a year to collect and share agar agar recipes with one another, with the potential to be featured in cookbooks and earn cash rewards. The cookbooks are sent to new customers as a guide to cooking with agar agar.
After running six contests so far, the number of their newsletter subscribers has reached 1,600.
By embracing customer recipes as an integral part of its service, Living Jin hopes to become a brand with a content platform that supports the growing eco-conscious and health conscious communities.
More on eTradeWire News
- Publicity For Good is Offering Free Exposure for Expo East Participants as a Way of Giving Back
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Triangle Area Residents!
- Massachusetts Maritime Academy's Michelle Badger Named a "40 Under 40" by Cape & Plymouth Business
- SRMA to host workforce workshop on September 29, 2021
- Aldelo Launches All-in-One Handheld Restaurant POS Solution
View Living Jin's Amazon bestseller page for their agar agar powder at
Watch a video on how to use agar agar with three recipes at https://youtu.be/tczNwJMnG6M.
Follow Living Jin on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/livingjin.official.
- Orthodontist in Easton Offering Affordable Braces & Invisalign Now Accepting New Patients
- LBI Region Packs Fall events into a 3 Day Weekend
- CHIME Innovation and Ideawake Partner to Foster Employee Innovation in Healthcare
- NATP announces 2021 Chapter Person of the Year
- Swoop Airline will offer flights to Canada from St. Pete airport | Swoop Airline
- The Effectiveness of Social Media Advertising in 2021
- What is Waukegan State Rep. Rita Mayfield doing in Calumet City?
- Building and Growing a Business Post-Pandemic
- 10 Awesome Advantages Of Social Media Advertising
- A sea of yellow assembles on the Seaside Heights boardwalk at the 8th Annual Celebration of HOPE Wal
- 'Arrow' Star Stephen Amell Returns To Wizard World Chicago, Saturday, October 16
- BYU's Max Hall Shares Rebuttal To Make A Wish Board Member After Degrading His Addiction History
- Eight Bit Studios Names Heather Brown as First CEO
- Avenue 21 Marketing | Empowering Women in Business
- Zaui and Norwegian Experience Announce Strategic Partnership
- Suncoast NPI Announces Local Non-Profit, Tampa Crossroads, as Recipient of Tithing Award
- Benchmark International Facilitated the Transaction BTW Colography Group & Halstatt Legacy Partners
- Telemach Slovenia Goes Live With AX OTT To Improve Customer Experience
- Infosec Institute's Free Resources Help Orgs Be Cyber Smart During Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Salisbury Orthodontics – Wiltshire's Leading Specialist Invisalign Provider