Popular on eTradeWire
- Express Homes coming to family-friendly Lehigh Acres 129
- Calabasas.Crypto Ethereum Blockchain Website For Rent
- SheFeeds LLC Launches a Campaign to Produce Their First Nursing Top Design, the Butterfly Feeder
- Zobe Records Signs Gospel Rapper Ashes
- MTech Mobility Announces Acquisition, Launches Atlanta Office and Expands Global Footprint to Asia
- REVELNATION Enterprises, Inc. Plans To Launch New Streaming Platform, Honors Dr. Khalilah Ali At Celebrity Event
- EclecticIQ continues its global expansion, reaching significant milestones in 2019
- Black Candy - Reinvent Yourself, in the running for the Author Academy Award
- Rugby ATL Season Suspended for 30 Days
- America's Favorite Crab Spot is headed to Mississippi
The star of the sale is a recently rediscovered Italian modernist work by Surrealist artist, Enrico Prampolini. The painting was featured in the 1934 Vennice Biennale and is pictured in a photograph from that exhibition. It recently resurfaced in an institutional collection highlighted in the sale.
The leading American painting in the sale is a Jenness Cortez horse racing scene of Saratoga. In the composition the speed, movement and excitement of the race are captured as four horses race towards the finish.
Contemporary prints by Joan Miro, Frank Stella, Romare Bearden, Aaron Douglas, James Rosenquist and David Hockney will be offered. These prints are an excellent way to start a contemporary art collection.
More on eTradeWire News
- Intersect360 Research Adjusts 2020 HPC Market Forecast Downward for COVID-19
- All PremiumCBD.com launches in a wild west industry poised to reach $22 bn
- Local Insurance Agents Bring Together Businesses During COVID-19 Quarantine
- April 1 Rent Strike & Rent And Mortgage Payment Freeze
- Local ER Physician Raises $25k in One Week to Protect Fellow Healthcare Professionals
Paintings by listed artists include a view of Carmel Valley by George William Sotter, a charming portrait of a young girl by Thomas Waterman Wood, a River Scene by George Ames Aldrich, a Portrait by Augustus Vincent Tack, a view of Lanikai Beach by Gabor Peterdi and a view of a house on Monhegan by Andrew Winter, among several others.
Several Connecticut artists are featured in the sale, Roger Dennis, Lief Nielsson, Bruce Crane and William Merritt Post. Other landscapes in the sale by Ben Foster, Chauncey Foster Ryder, Hayley Lever and Eliot Candee Clark will be available.
An online catalog for this auction is available on www.shannons.com. Previews will be held daily, starting Wednesday, January 13th, and continuing through Wednesday, January 22nd (closed weekends and January 23rd). Preview hours are 11AM-5PM (EST). The auction will start promptly at 2PM EST. Internet and absentee bidding will be accepted, telephone and live bidding is not available for the online auction.
More on eTradeWire News
- OTCWagon Initiates coverage on Canadian Junior Resource Company: Desert Mountain Energy Corp
- Ohio Fashion Week Founder Jackie Bertolette Designs Social Distancing Campaign
- How to become a Talent Agent in Los Angeles to earn $70k+ with NO RISK of Losing jobs AGAIN
- Rock Guitar Virtuoso Reveals New Tapping Technique Tutorial
- Vibrnz Launches Support The Artists Series
If you would like to join the Shannon's mailing list, please email the gallery at email@example.com or visit www.shannons.com.
About Shannon's Fine Art Auctioneers:
Shannon's Fine Art Auctioneers is always accepting quality consignments for future auctions. The next auction will be a cataloged Fine Art Auction in April 2020 followed by anther Online Fine Art Auction in June 2020. To consign a single piece of artwork, an estate or a collection, you may call them at (203) 877-1711; or, e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about Shannon's Fine Art Auctioneers and the Thursday, January 23rd auction, please visit www.shannons.com.
Shannon's Fine Art Auctioneers
49 Research Drive
Milford, CT 06460
- Maestro International Cargo handles sixteen COVID-19 charters in March including three pharma-only charters totaling 200 metric tons
- SEEAG Introduces "Let's Grow A Garden!" At-Home Student Learning Program
- HomeAid Atlanta's 19th Annual Essentials Drive & More
- Uply Media, Inc's Training For Real Estate Investors On Blockchain DWeb 3.0
- New ezAccounting Gives New Businesses Both Payroll and Accounting To Be Processed, In-House
- Rainbow Village Requests a Mulligan with 2020 Second Chance Golf Classic Date Change
- Sunknowledge Welcomes CMS's Expansion of Medicare Provider Financial Relief
- Ariento Launches Discounted 18 Month "Transition to Ariento" Program
- Sound System Installations Leeds
- Universe Holdings Acquires San Diego Apartment Community for $34.45 MIllion
- Iodide Colorimetric Assay Kit from BioVision
- Oberon Wi-Fi Access Point Mounting Solutions Now Available in iBwave Network Components Database
- Volunteers organize to deliver free groceries in Atlanta
- ExpressCells Appoints Wendy DiCicco to Board of Directors
- More Than Cleaning, Protect Lives
- Achieva Credit Union Scholarship Competition extends application period
- Interested In Office Catering?
- Eva Ritvo, MD's Tips For Coping During the COVID-19 Crisis
- Marketing 2 Go in Flagler Beach, FL is Celebrating a Decade in Business!
- Reduced prices for mental health support during the difficulty and unknowns of Coronavirus