Popular on eTradeWire
- Northstar Financial Services Bermuda Liquidated - 234
- San Diego's Chef Oz on Food Network's CHOPPED on October 13 - 220
- One Benefit of COVID-19 on Addiction Treatment - 215
- Winn Claybaugh and Eric W. Fulbright II on Creating a Culture of Inclusiveness and Anti-Racism - 211
- Musical Artist and Founder of Nious Media Launches The Arcade Cabinet Podcast on iHeart Radio - 189
- Rize Announces Enhanced Leadership Roles - 150
- Evil Under The Skin Trailer & Poster Stream To Scream Today - 108
- Northwestern Mutual – Chicago Raises Over $100K for Childhood Cancer Research - 104
- InterMountain Management Announces Partnership with Gemini Hotel Group for Management of the Staybridge Suites Omaha 80th & Dodge, NE
- Former Rentals United COO and VP of Sales Agustin Fiori joins BookingPal
Similar on eTradeWire
- Greeting Card Association Announces Virtual Line Up
- TRB develops ground-breaking solution for high volume manufacture of composite components
- OpsVeda 9.0 focuses on agility and automation needs of enterprises in the post-Covid era
- St. Louis 3D Printing Company Saving Clients Time & Money With Low Volume Manufacturing Capabilities
- Beckatt Solutions wins Technology Innovator Award
- LED Display Lightings and its Importance in Modern Economy
- Diamond Packaging Wins Three Awards in 2020 Packaging Impressions Excellence Awards Competition
- Accuenergy Designs New Multi-Circuit Meter with Innovative SnapOn CT Terminal Connectors
- Solar Vent Fan's 3D Tech Redesign Boosts Output for Safer Porta-Johns
- Future Proof Your Warehouse Now by Making the Move to Honeywell's CK65 Mobile Computer
Affinity Chemical LLC Announces Its Expansion with the Construction of Two New Specialty Chemical Facilities
Affinity's new Prattville, AL, alum manufacturing facility will start up by mid-December 2020. The site was chosen due to the strong community and excellent workforce. It is being developed to quickly add additional product lines. The Durant, IA, plant is expected to be online in the spring of 2021 and will have multiple operations upon start-up. Both sites are on large tracts of land with substantial rail and transloading capabilities.
More on eTradeWire News
- Northern Building Systems Is Newest MBMA Member
- Maven Announces Expansion Plans With New USA Partner
- Jeremy Jorgenson Named New Executive Search Consultant at Sagency
- Elite Benefits of America uses podcast to help businesses find the right insurance
- Springfield Dentist Offering Conventional and Implant Dentures
The new Alabama and Iowa facilities represent Affinity Chemical's commitment to partnering with its industrial, pulp and paper, environmental, and municipal customers to provide high quality aluminum sulfate with price security and dependable service.
"Affinity was born and continues to grow on one founding principle: understand the customers' needs and deliver solutions to them through effective partnerships," says Lance Johnson, Affinity Chemical's managing partner. "We collaborate with both our customers and supply chain partners to build regional infrastructure so that we can offer consistent alum product along with exemplary service and transparent, predictable pricing."
The Definitive Guide to Aluminum Sulfate
Aluminum sulfate is a widely used chemical. For instance, it is used in the pulp and paper industry to size paper; in municipal water treatment plants for water purification, and in poultry farming as a litter additive. Affinity Chemical offers a Definitive Guide to Aluminum Sulfate, a comprehensive eBook about alum's many applications, storage and handling, environmental risks, and more. The Guide is available as a free download on the company's website: https://www.affinitychemical.com/the-definitive-guide-to-aluminum-sulfate/.
More on eTradeWire News
- Braces in Springfield Available for All-Inclusive Fee of $3,995
- Oxfordshire Gets Its Voice Back!
- The Glendower Group Unveils New Website Featuring A Fresh New Look
- Knobull An Emerging Academic Search Engine Is Ranked Above Google
- BuildOne Reduces Project Cost By $250,000
About Affinity Chemical
Affinity Chemical LLC manufactures and supplies aluminum sulfate (alum) and other specialty chemicals such as ferrous sulfate. The company specializes in developing solutions for under-served commodity chemical markets. Its leadership team has deep experience in manufacturing, technology, marketing, and understanding the business side of the specialty chemicals industry. The company's business model is relationship-driven and built on the leadership team's personal integrity and honesty. Price transparency is integral.
For more information about Affinity, visit www.affinitychemical.com or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Join us for The Love Experience Holiday Performance Series
- Former Transportation Executive Opens Leadership Consulting, Inclusion Training Firm
- TVS Select Network Adds 1st Look Original Program Zoomed In With DB&A to Quibi Style Mobile Network
- Cambridge Quantum Computing Appoints Mehdi Bozzo-Rey As Head Of Business Development
- VPI Introduces CAT6a Right Angle to Straight Thin Shielded Patch Cords
- Legit Productions launches "The Story of Art", a new docuseries about Art in America's Heartland
- BlueSteel Cybersecurity Launches Advanced Cybersecurity & CMMC Services
- Chiropractic in East Gwillimbury
- Sunshine Ace Hardware now carries Benjamin Moore's 2021 Color of the Year, Aegean Teal
- Join FPRA Southwest Florida Chapter for Non-Profit Day: The Art of Distanced Storytelling
- A Comprehensive Discussion at Offshorecorptalk.com Reveals Anonymous Cryptocurrencies
- GBKSOFT reveals benefits for businesses in adopting 5G
- Choosing the Right Company for Tree Maintenance
- Entrinsik Dominates in BARC – BI & Analytics 2021 Survey
- Get Ready for A Rowdy Recap of the Premiere of Bravo's RHOSLC During A Special Live Event!
- Tryp Technologies Inc Launching Delivery Service, TripDelivers in Nashville, TN
- Rotary Club of Flagler Beach Welcomes Guest Speaker Deepa Willingham
- The Silicon Review Names Badu Networks One of the "50 Innovative Companies to Watch in 2020"
- Popularity of Hammond Castle Related Books Surges, the Publisher Just Can't Keep the Titles in Print
- Local Non Profit Uses Technology to Increase Evidence Based Mentorship in the River City