Popular on eTradeWire News
- My Size, Inc. has potential takeover from Alibaba Group 1671
- Seasoned Music Executive Mike Neely Bridges the Gap Between Music & Education 399
- ATEN to Offer HDBaseT Certification Training During Almo 2018 E4 AV Tour 182
- Michael W. Smith Leads "Just As I Am" During Rev. Billy Graham Capitol Service Today 119
- United Premier Soccer League Announces OKC 1889 as New Central Conference Expansion Team 112
- Indie Rapper Hot Dizzy Continues to Spread Energetic Vibes in Music Zone 102
- UP Board exams 2018: Class 10 Science paper and Class 12 Physics paper cancelled due to paper leak
- 2017 Bram Stoker Awards® Winners
- Harbor Associates Expands Suburban Office Portfolio with Thousand Oaks and Valencia Buys for $56 MM
- Jonas Caino Obodoefuna Becomes a Nigerian Igbo Life Peer in the Ancient "Nze na Ozo" Institution
Similar on eTradeWire News
- Explore the New Fossil Chronograph Watch in This Season
- Fashion Week Brooklyn Dazzles In Its Twelfth Year With A Stunning Lineup Of Partnerships
- Latest anarkali designs that are rocking in 2018
- SHUKR's New Hijab Range Highlights the Fashion in Faith
- Hurry!!! aer Blowdry Bar is offering Huge Discount on all services to beat the Winter Blues
- Small Software Company Makes Life Easier for Sellers on Poshmark
- Environmental Artist Tony Winters Shows in NYC's East Village
- Discover the Amazing Emporio Armani Watches for Modern Men
- Truffle Collection's Summer Shoe Collection
- Celebrity Stylists The Stylish Duo wins big with new shoe deal
aer Blowdry Bar specializes in blow dries and beauty services at Kensington in London. Apart from blow dries, they also offer threading, tinting, manicures services. After receiving lots of positive feedbacks during their previous offers, they have come up with Valentine and Half Term Treats this week. Whether you are spending your Valentine's Day with your special someone or just a night out with friends, get ready at the aer Blowdry Bar on February 14th and receive a complimentary glass of bubbly with every service! This offer is starting from February 13th and will be valid till February 17th. So, what are you waiting for. Visit aer Blowdry Bar and unwind their services. Along with this, they are also offering hand file & polish for just £12, aer manicure for £20, and a complementary mask treatment with blow-dry/updo. They always try come up with some interesting offers for their customers.
More on eTradeWire News
- GPBX Introduces Their All-New Plans "White Label Hosted Solution"
- Ultratech to buy Binani cements for rs7266 crore
- Introducing reliable, ultra-modern & Water Proof Temperature Controllers
- Sujata Chatterjee's book Looking Through the Prism: Spectrum advocates for optimism and positivity
- How to get the house plans in 7 simple steps
- D2 TEAM-Sim Selects VE Studio® to Develop Advanced 3D Virtual Training Solutions
- Plantation Shutters - Always Thinking Outside The Box
Just mention "half-term" code to avail the offer at time of booking in-store. And if you are booking online, mention "half-term" code while booking. This offer will be available till the stock lasts. Don't forget that this offer cannot be combined with another offer.
Also, aer Blowdry Bar is still running their previous offer, get hurry and take the advantage. If you were having a bad day, then visit them any day in a week, except Tuesday and Sunday. Get a massage from their therapist to relieve your stress away. Let's have a look at their newly launched services.
1. aer Eye Soother £25-20 MINS -
Get aer eye soother service in just £25 for 20 minutes. A revitalizing massage for tired eyes. Helps you to de-puff & de-stress.
2. Head, Neck and Shoulder Massage £25-20 Mins –
Get the head, neck and shoulder massage in just £25 for 20 minutes. Sit back, relax and let our therapist use pressure points to alleviate the stress away.
3. Indian Head Massage (No Oil) £25-20 Mins –
Get the Indian head massage without oil in just £25 for 20 minutes. Indian head massage is a relaxing holistic treatment that uses acupressure massage on the head neck and shoulders to rebalance your body's energy.
4. Indian Head Massage (With Oil) £35-30 Mins –
Get the Indian head massage with oil in just £35 for 30 minutes. To soothe aches and pains as well as calming nerves you can add pure almond oil to this service which is nourishing for the scalp and hair. Please note this service does not include a hair wash.
More on eTradeWire News
- Global Feeding Bottle Market: Global Historical and Forecast Analysis, 2018-2024
- Live Life Colorfully – Mind Mapping through Mandalas Coloring by Maneesh Dutt
- Mind Maps for Effective Project Management by Maneesh Dutt
- The Aegean's Growing Allure Attracts GCC Tourists
- Things you must carry extra on a business travel
- New Line of Versatile Salon Stuff Designed by Belava in the USA
- Global and Regional Frozen Bakery Products Market Analysis & Forecast 2018-2023
For the month of February, they invite you to try out their new services. And get up to 20% off when you book online with code "massage18" or show this email to redeem offer! Remember that this offer can be applied to another offer. BOOK NOW!
aer Blowdry Bar team is always ready to serve their customers so that they feel relaxed and give them complete comfort with latest fashion and style. Because of their affordable prices and up to the mark services, they are very popular amongst the people of London. They were always trying to reach as much as numbers customers who can avail their offers and grab the benefits. So, come and pamper yourself with some latest hairstyles and fashion statement.
As the Valentine's Day around the corner, check out aer diaries for some romantic hairstyles. BOOK NOW! For more details, visit their website.
About the Company:
aer blowdry bar (http://aerblowdrybar.com/) is the brainchild of ex-L'Oreal hair care executive and self-confessed blowdry addict Anushka Lakhani. Having lived in five different countries and always insisting on 'perfect' hair, Anushka tried and tested every blowdry on offer to find the best for her unruly hair. She now knows what it takes to get the perfect blowdry and how to make it last. Noticing a lack of good quality and affordable blowdries in London, she embarked on her dream, to open her very own blow dry bar in the heart of Kensington.
- PALM BEACH OPERA Announces Chorus Auditions for 2018-2019 Season
- 3D Construction Printing by Armatron Systems
- Ivan Temes and Mitchell Levy to be featured at Project Management World event March 28
- DitraCreative Media Designs Website for Internationally In-Demand Body Language Expert Blanca Cobb
- Learn how to integrate blockchain seamlessly into your business in this Argentina Summit
- Bellevue Cosmetic Dentist, Cynthia Pauley DDS, Elected President of WSDA 2018
- Ghostlight Explores The Human Side Of Politics With 'An Ideal Husband'
- Solid Gold Pet Showcases New Products & Packaging At Global Pet Expo
- From a Dream to the Real Deal: One Author's Story Covers It All
- A "must read" for National Poetry Month: A Business Poem called "It used to be Made in America"
- New start date for "Love Never Fails" March 20. 2018
- Introduction to Scanning and Indexing: What is scanning or imaging?
- And The Winner Is.... Altima VS Maxima
- L.A. Wolves FC Announces Felipe Bernal as New Head Coach for 2018 Season
- Gold Award Winner - DUNECRAFT - Sparkly Slime
- PERFORMA Launches Extended WWE Shaker Bottle Line
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Inland Empire Celebrates 5 Years with Ribbon Cutting at New Riversid
- Summer Dyslexia Camp in Santa Barbara
- Navy Corpsman US Navy Challenge Coin Released Today!
- Keith Barrows of 360 Studios and Aaron Heimes of e360tv Partner in innovative eTV production