Popular on eTradeWire News
- Aramsco Inc. is pleased to announce the acquisition of Sun-Belt USA 717
- Beverly Hills PR Firm Signs 'Deeper Than Music Radio' Now Streaming on iHeartRadio 673
- Mobile game Maze: Shadow of Light Pre-registration begins on iOS and Android 334
- Crossover Film Festival is Live 225
- SOPHI Kickstarts Operations in Cebu 224
- Recording Artist Alisonus from Swansea UK signed Major Worldwide Global Distribution Deal! 206
- Reach Higher, Collegewise partner to make college counseling resources available to all students 203
- Compare Bear Announces New Free Resource to Help Customers Save Even More Money 196
- Area Leaders Impressed with Knovva Academy Students as they Visit Argentina for Y20 Activities 190
- LSUS Dean & Professor Violate Students' 1st Amendment Rights Nationwide 180
Similar on eTradeWire News
- Pegeen.com Launches A Collection of Tutus and New Nutcracker Party Scene Girl Styles
- Quality Leather Handbags Australia
- The Wearable Art Collective showcases new collection during New York Fashion Week!
- Maxwell Scott Offers Pink Collection in Support of Breast Cancer Awareness Month 2018
- Crowdfunding: The perfect tool to help a woman with a fashion masterplan
- Foodie Turned Fashionista: FoodeCall to Host L.A. India Fashion Week
- AsSeenOnTV.pro and Kevin Harrington Launch DRTV Campaign with Posh Pushers
- Heritage British Label N.Peal Announces Collaboration With Cult New York Brand The Laundress
- Bk Style Foundation Kicks Off Brooklyn Fashion Week With 1st Annual Muse Awards
- Bokeh SA International Lifestyle & Fashion Film Festival 2018 presented by Savanna Loco
aer Blowdry Bar specializes in blow dries and beauty services at Kensington in London. Apart from blow dries, they also offer threading, tinting, manicures services. After receiving lots of positive feedbacks during their previous offers, they have come up with Valentine and Half Term Treats this week. Whether you are spending your Valentine's Day with your special someone or just a night out with friends, get ready at the aer Blowdry Bar on February 14th and receive a complimentary glass of bubbly with every service! This offer is starting from February 13th and will be valid till February 17th. So, what are you waiting for. Visit aer Blowdry Bar and unwind their services. Along with this, they are also offering hand file & polish for just £12, aer manicure for £20, and a complementary mask treatment with blow-dry/updo. They always try come up with some interesting offers for their customers.
More on eTradeWire News
- Anand Mahurkar of Findability Sciences accepted into Forbes Technology Council
- Vovance Announced to Offer Cloud Computing Services to Global Clients
- Swiss International School Dubai Announces New Leadership and Developments for The New Academic Year
- "SAE" Students Win International Awards During their Participation in Four Film Festivals
- 90210 Cosmetic Dentist or Cosmetic Dentistry in Beverly Hills?
- Install MS office 365 and Best for your Business
- Beyond the Viewing Experience: How Samsung's QLED TV Incorporates Style with Function
Just mention "half-term" code to avail the offer at time of booking in-store. And if you are booking online, mention "half-term" code while booking. This offer will be available till the stock lasts. Don't forget that this offer cannot be combined with another offer.
Also, aer Blowdry Bar is still running their previous offer, get hurry and take the advantage. If you were having a bad day, then visit them any day in a week, except Tuesday and Sunday. Get a massage from their therapist to relieve your stress away. Let's have a look at their newly launched services.
1. aer Eye Soother £25-20 MINS -
Get aer eye soother service in just £25 for 20 minutes. A revitalizing massage for tired eyes. Helps you to de-puff & de-stress.
2. Head, Neck and Shoulder Massage £25-20 Mins –
Get the head, neck and shoulder massage in just £25 for 20 minutes. Sit back, relax and let our therapist use pressure points to alleviate the stress away.
3. Indian Head Massage (No Oil) £25-20 Mins –
Get the Indian head massage without oil in just £25 for 20 minutes. Indian head massage is a relaxing holistic treatment that uses acupressure massage on the head neck and shoulders to rebalance your body's energy.
4. Indian Head Massage (With Oil) £35-30 Mins –
Get the Indian head massage with oil in just £35 for 30 minutes. To soothe aches and pains as well as calming nerves you can add pure almond oil to this service which is nourishing for the scalp and hair. Please note this service does not include a hair wash.
More on eTradeWire News
- The Taming of the Drone-UAV - Faceless Airborne Terror
- ZooZwear Apparel Website Debut with The Top 25 Dog Breeds & The Top 10 Cat Breeds
- Vindaloo VoIP Announced to Offer Call shop Solution Development Service
- How to Reduce School Suspension With Students of Color
- Educator and Youth Advocate Addresses Middle School Bullying in her Latest Read The Misfits!
- Share the love, enjoy quality time with your loved ones in nature
- Tenfold Protocol Breaks DApp Scalability Wall with Top 10 Game HyperDragons
For the month of February, they invite you to try out their new services. And get up to 20% off when you book online with code "massage18" or show this email to redeem offer! Remember that this offer can be applied to another offer. BOOK NOW!
aer Blowdry Bar team is always ready to serve their customers so that they feel relaxed and give them complete comfort with latest fashion and style. Because of their affordable prices and up to the mark services, they are very popular amongst the people of London. They were always trying to reach as much as numbers customers who can avail their offers and grab the benefits. So, come and pamper yourself with some latest hairstyles and fashion statement.
As the Valentine's Day around the corner, check out aer diaries for some romantic hairstyles. BOOK NOW! For more details, visit their website.
About the Company:
aer blowdry bar (http://aerblowdrybar.com/) is the brainchild of ex-L'Oreal hair care executive and self-confessed blowdry addict Anushka Lakhani. Having lived in five different countries and always insisting on 'perfect' hair, Anushka tried and tested every blowdry on offer to find the best for her unruly hair. She now knows what it takes to get the perfect blowdry and how to make it last. Noticing a lack of good quality and affordable blowdries in London, she embarked on her dream, to open her very own blow dry bar in the heart of Kensington.
- Veteran-led Team Rubicon Supporting Response and Recovery Efforts in the Wake of Hurricane Florence
- Florida's Trusted Homebuyer "David Buys Houses Florida" Introduces New Website
- RE/MAX DFW Associates Welcomes Nora Dodds
- NYT Report Outrages Trump - Yes, He Can Fire Mueller Himself
- How to Examine Keyword Competition with Google?
- Nicholas Alahverdian Endorses PoliticalTalkNow
- Nepal Tour Package | Book Now Tour Packages of Nepal
- How Indoor Positioning and Navigation Technologies can Improve Convention Center Operations
- Logix Blossom County Dream Project sector 137 Noida
- Nimble launches a safe driving mobile app
- The Rap Flow in the Song 'T.U.T.T' by D1 is Insanely Amazing
- Global 3D Printed Drugs Market Research and Forecast 2018-2027
- Are You Traveling To Nepal? Please know These Before Traveling
- Senior Care Organizations Honored by City Beat News with Spectrum Customer Satisfaction Awards
- Disney Blog Re imagined - WDW Travels
- Halloween Fun Lasts All Month Long at the Station
- A Guide to Finding Cheap Auto Insurance with No Credit Check
- Dr. Li Natural Wellness Beta Program to Be Launched to Connect Healthcare Professionals & Patients
- Artificial Intelligence Reveals Best Tasting Whey Powder
- The Lizard War Is Over Now What? Find Out In "Devil's Moon (Legends Of The Lost Tribes Book 3)