Popular on eTradeWire News
- Making Our Remembrance Memorable 469
- FIG Tree Capital Ventures Announces Two Huge Well Completions in the Oklahoma STACK 201
- More of IN GOD WE TRUST -Isaac Jazzin strikes back with his new record 169
- Stalker Kevon Ward Teams Up with White Supremacist Amy Mekelburg to Attack Author 127
- Safe Harbor Rolls Out National Cannabis Banking Education Program 108
- Laura Patterson Joins SLMA Radio as a Host
- Gotelecare is a Pioneer Service Destination for Orthotics Billing
- A Powerhouse In The DME Billing Landscape: Gotelecare Stuns
- Professor Chris Imafidon joins other world renowned scientists & eminent stars to pay tribute to Prof Stephen Hawking in Westminster Abbey
- TCB RECORDS® signs songstress 'Ashley Getz"
Similar on eTradeWire News
- Help Miss Arizona Become Miss United States!
- What's Your Time Worth? Control Your Time, You Control Your Life
- French Company Starts Fashion Networking Events In India
- Tissot Launches Some New Chronograph Watches
- Sana Murab, Co-Founder of IAmTheWorld shows Gratitude to Kristīne Lindenblate
- Singapore Memories - 20 Scents of Singapore as Room Fragrance "Atas", "Glamour of ION", "For my Tai Tai", "Red Dot" and more
- Snapper Rock Makes A Splash At Pitti Immagine Bimbo With Their Captivating 2019 Resort Collection
- Hire eCommerce Magento Development Company and Services, USA, India
- Lectra e Armani di nuovo insieme per i futuri professionisti del fashion
- The Swiss Watch Brands Presenting Some Exhilarating Watches
aer Blowdry Bar specializes in blow dries and beauty services at Kensington in London. Apart from blow dries, they also offer threading, tinting, manicures services. After receiving lots of positive feedbacks during their previous offers, they have come up with Valentine and Half Term Treats this week. Whether you are spending your Valentine's Day with your special someone or just a night out with friends, get ready at the aer Blowdry Bar on February 14th and receive a complimentary glass of bubbly with every service! This offer is starting from February 13th and will be valid till February 17th. So, what are you waiting for. Visit aer Blowdry Bar and unwind their services. Along with this, they are also offering hand file & polish for just £12, aer manicure for £20, and a complementary mask treatment with blow-dry/updo. They always try come up with some interesting offers for their customers.
More on eTradeWire News
- Cimcorp Named to Supply & Demand Chain Executive's SDCE 100 Top Supply Chain Projects for 2018
- Bunny with a Toolbelt opens Window of Wonders!
- Clutch Ranks Intuz on #5 Position for The Top B2B Service Providers In India
- Help Miss Arizona Become Miss United States!
- Rebellion Research Posts Article About Farming Automation in Japan
- Cell Phone Provider Twigby Adds More Value To Plans Without Increasing Price
- Sustainable comfort at Las Piedras Shopping
Just mention "half-term" code to avail the offer at time of booking in-store. And if you are booking online, mention "half-term" code while booking. This offer will be available till the stock lasts. Don't forget that this offer cannot be combined with another offer.
Also, aer Blowdry Bar is still running their previous offer, get hurry and take the advantage. If you were having a bad day, then visit them any day in a week, except Tuesday and Sunday. Get a massage from their therapist to relieve your stress away. Let's have a look at their newly launched services.
1. aer Eye Soother £25-20 MINS -
Get aer eye soother service in just £25 for 20 minutes. A revitalizing massage for tired eyes. Helps you to de-puff & de-stress.
2. Head, Neck and Shoulder Massage £25-20 Mins –
Get the head, neck and shoulder massage in just £25 for 20 minutes. Sit back, relax and let our therapist use pressure points to alleviate the stress away.
3. Indian Head Massage (No Oil) £25-20 Mins –
Get the Indian head massage without oil in just £25 for 20 minutes. Indian head massage is a relaxing holistic treatment that uses acupressure massage on the head neck and shoulders to rebalance your body's energy.
4. Indian Head Massage (With Oil) £35-30 Mins –
Get the Indian head massage with oil in just £35 for 30 minutes. To soothe aches and pains as well as calming nerves you can add pure almond oil to this service which is nourishing for the scalp and hair. Please note this service does not include a hair wash.
More on eTradeWire News
- Gibraltar Business Capital Announces Two Executive Promotions, One New Hire
- New Online Class in SQL Reporting Exceeds Expectations
- Paper Skins - Poetry By Jodde Maree
- Bussmann Expands CUBEFuse Offering with Photovolatic & Wind Power Generation Fuses by GD Rectifiers
- Recruiters Opting For Premium Job Posting With JobiSite Get Their Jobs Posted In Multiple Job Boards
- The Big Salad expands to Pittsburgh with latest franchisee
- Earth Nation Updates. The 8th Decentralized Autonomous Organization Cycle Has Begun
For the month of February, they invite you to try out their new services. And get up to 20% off when you book online with code "massage18" or show this email to redeem offer! Remember that this offer can be applied to another offer. BOOK NOW!
aer Blowdry Bar team is always ready to serve their customers so that they feel relaxed and give them complete comfort with latest fashion and style. Because of their affordable prices and up to the mark services, they are very popular amongst the people of London. They were always trying to reach as much as numbers customers who can avail their offers and grab the benefits. So, come and pamper yourself with some latest hairstyles and fashion statement.
As the Valentine's Day around the corner, check out aer diaries for some romantic hairstyles. BOOK NOW! For more details, visit their website.
About the Company:
aer blowdry bar (http://aerblowdrybar.com/) is the brainchild of ex-L'Oreal hair care executive and self-confessed blowdry addict Anushka Lakhani. Having lived in five different countries and always insisting on 'perfect' hair, Anushka tried and tested every blowdry on offer to find the best for her unruly hair. She now knows what it takes to get the perfect blowdry and how to make it last. Noticing a lack of good quality and affordable blowdries in London, she embarked on her dream, to open her very own blow dry bar in the heart of Kensington.
- Mr. Vikas Singh & Members' Front, DDCA hosted Musical Evening of Camaraderie with Adnan Sami
- EVteQ Recently Opened an EV Charging Station in Borivali, Mumbai Which is Powered by Reliance Power
- Stoke Bishop Dental Centre – dentist in Bristol
- 100+ Women Who Care Macomb Choose New Day Foundation for Families
- RingCentral Selects Icertis to Enhance Contract Management Processes
- Entertaining and Empowering News Website For Kids
- HP Printer not Printing After Refill
- Freelance Copywriter Ursula Brunetti Wins Hermes Platinum Creative Award
- Teleios Research Identifies Christian Mission Needs
- EVOPS Marketing & PR Highlights The Need for Integrated Marketing
- Campaign launched to name Dublin park after rock legend Phil Lynott
- X-Ray Tube Market, what makes it a booming in Global Market?
- GVenture adds few of the more features to their Cloud-Based Virtual PBX
- Icelandair leads the global airline industry for digital governance in the Q2 2018 Sitemorse INDEX
- Peptide Therapeutics Market to surpass US$ 45.0 billion by 2026: CMI
- Virtual Visits Promotes Enhanced Services in the US Telehealth Market | Arizton
- Urgent need to dispel myths surrounding Vitiligo in India
- El confort en el vestuario laboral, un atributo imprescindible en Top Protección
- Ecosmob Announce Hosted PBX Solution for Global Business Enterprises
- Tom Collingsworth Joins Itero Group, LLC As Chief Human Resources Officer