Popular on eTradeWire
- Actress & Musician Linda Collins Uses Diverse Entertainment Background to Bring Unique Edge to Roles 1283
- Chelsea Village Selects Corner Property Management for Upscale Residences in Bridgewater Township NJ 1089
- Jason McIntosh--Apartment Association of Metro Denver Executive of the Year Finalist 1022
- ASA Appraisal Courses at Massachusetts College of Art and Design 341
- Uniting Cultures through Art and spreading Freedom - BantuFest Organization speaks on it 330
- Chubb Announced as Official Insurance Provider and Main Sponsor of 29th Edition of Art Miami 296
- Answers to the top 5 questions about concrete fasteners 216
- Seaside Art Gallery Announces "INspired by the Masters" with Artist Debra Keirce 207
- Speakeasy Art Gallery presents: ezerd - robots! robots! robots! 198
- In BLOOD OF THE FAE by Tom Mohan, Sometimes the Past Is Better Left Unknown… 197
Similar on eTradeWire
- Are you looking for the best Star Wars costumes for adults?
- Cruise Planners Travel Advisor, Frankie Blankenship, was among the first to experience Celebrity Cruises newest ship, The Brand-New Celebrity Edge
- Technical Report-Applying Physics and Sensory Sciences to Spirits Nosing Vessel Design to Improve Evaluation Diagnostics and Drinking Enjoyment
- Revolutionary FADES Auto-Darkening Eyewear Set to Debut at CES 2019
- Bristol-based Feel the Pulse Clothing Launch New Design
- Valerie Bridal Trunk Show December 7th, 8th and 9th
- Herbal GrayOff Spray Restores Natural Hair Colour
- Memorable Purses: Fashionable Hand Bags, Backpacks, Wallets, and More Stylish Choices for Women
- Blogger and the Brand Shop at Jerome Dreyfuss
- Valeri Bridal Trunk Show Coming December 1st & 2nd to Diamond Bridal Gallery!
aer Blowdry Bar specializes in blow dries and beauty services at Kensington in London. Apart from blow dries, they also offer threading, tinting, manicures services. After receiving lots of positive feedbacks during their previous offers, they have come up with Valentine and Half Term Treats this week. Whether you are spending your Valentine's Day with your special someone or just a night out with friends, get ready at the aer Blowdry Bar on February 14th and receive a complimentary glass of bubbly with every service! This offer is starting from February 13th and will be valid till February 17th. So, what are you waiting for. Visit aer Blowdry Bar and unwind their services. Along with this, they are also offering hand file & polish for just £12, aer manicure for £20, and a complementary mask treatment with blow-dry/updo. They always try come up with some interesting offers for their customers.
More on eTradeWire News
- Farmington High School String Quartet to join the pros
- The State of Sundance Realty and the Oregon Market: November 2018
- Anderson Trade on Dealing with Hazardous Dusts with H-Class Vacuum Cleaners
- Resolutions 2019 on View at the Hillsborough Gallery of Arts
- Project Boon Partners with Inland Valley Recovery Services (IVRS) to Boost Community Outreach
- Attracting & Retaining People – Myths, Magic or Mayhem (Part 2)
- New Original Christmas Music from Renowned Producer
Just mention "half-term" code to avail the offer at time of booking in-store. And if you are booking online, mention "half-term" code while booking. This offer will be available till the stock lasts. Don't forget that this offer cannot be combined with another offer.
Also, aer Blowdry Bar is still running their previous offer, get hurry and take the advantage. If you were having a bad day, then visit them any day in a week, except Tuesday and Sunday. Get a massage from their therapist to relieve your stress away. Let's have a look at their newly launched services.
1. aer Eye Soother £25-20 MINS -
Get aer eye soother service in just £25 for 20 minutes. A revitalizing massage for tired eyes. Helps you to de-puff & de-stress.
2. Head, Neck and Shoulder Massage £25-20 Mins –
Get the head, neck and shoulder massage in just £25 for 20 minutes. Sit back, relax and let our therapist use pressure points to alleviate the stress away.
3. Indian Head Massage (No Oil) £25-20 Mins –
Get the Indian head massage without oil in just £25 for 20 minutes. Indian head massage is a relaxing holistic treatment that uses acupressure massage on the head neck and shoulders to rebalance your body's energy.
4. Indian Head Massage (With Oil) £35-30 Mins –
Get the Indian head massage with oil in just £35 for 30 minutes. To soothe aches and pains as well as calming nerves you can add pure almond oil to this service which is nourishing for the scalp and hair. Please note this service does not include a hair wash.
More on eTradeWire News
- Andrew Brown's Classic Parade is Adding More Supercars to Growing Fleet in 2019
- Brick Scholar Founder Invited to Meet Finnish General Consul in NYC
- Dave Cox DUI Seminar Gets Wonderful Reviews From Louisiana DUI Attorneys
- Tanjo Selected As "cool Vendor" By Gartner
- Totally Nutz® Franchise Ownership - No Territory Restrictions
- Los Angeles Film Festival Expands Internationally
- Stand 4 Success: Take Control of Your Health
For the month of February, they invite you to try out their new services. And get up to 20% off when you book online with code "massage18" or show this email to redeem offer! Remember that this offer can be applied to another offer. BOOK NOW!
aer Blowdry Bar team is always ready to serve their customers so that they feel relaxed and give them complete comfort with latest fashion and style. Because of their affordable prices and up to the mark services, they are very popular amongst the people of London. They were always trying to reach as much as numbers customers who can avail their offers and grab the benefits. So, come and pamper yourself with some latest hairstyles and fashion statement.
As the Valentine's Day around the corner, check out aer diaries for some romantic hairstyles. BOOK NOW! For more details, visit their website.
About the Company:
aer blowdry bar (http://aerblowdrybar.com/) is the brainchild of ex-L'Oreal hair care executive and self-confessed blowdry addict Anushka Lakhani. Having lived in five different countries and always insisting on 'perfect' hair, Anushka tried and tested every blowdry on offer to find the best for her unruly hair. She now knows what it takes to get the perfect blowdry and how to make it last. Noticing a lack of good quality and affordable blowdries in London, she embarked on her dream, to open her very own blow dry bar in the heart of Kensington.
- Norman Love Confections presents 2019 Valentine's Day Collection, Forgotten Love
- New franchisees join fast-growing Bonita Springs-based company
- Orbex and University of Alabama Leverage SoftInWay's Newly Launched AxSTREAM Space™ Bundle
- Cavignac & Associates Employees Donate Over $21,000 to Local San Diego Charities
- Ronald McDonald House Recognizes Cecilia Russo Turner with Community Impact Award
- SCF Communications and Marketing Department Wins Seven State Awards
- Local leaders celebrate groundbreaking of new all-inclusive resort-style retirement community
- Internationally-acclaimed pianist is artist-in-residence with Scottsdale Philharmonic
- Heritage Hunt Announced as a Winner of The Knot Best of Weddings 2019
- New model home showcases enticing opportunities at Rails End
- Are Owners Ready for a Seismic Wealth Transfer?
- Central Parts Warehouse "Pink Plow Parts" Catalog Supporting Breast Cancer Research Foundation
- Filmmakers Compete for Fame, Glory (and Cash) at the streaming IndieBoom Festival
- Dec. 17 public hearing will address proposed change to Lee County's limerock policy
- Lennar Grand Opens The Elements at Sterling Meadows Saturday, December 15
- Subaru of Indiana Automotive Foundation awards more than $90,000 in grants to 12 Indiana nonprofits
- "The Sugar Merchant" by James Hutson-Wiley is published
- Port Arthur talent Faith Johnson to star in The Color Purple - The Musical About Love
- "Animaniacs in Concert!" Starring Voice Legend Rob Paulsen Heads to Luther Burbank Middle School
- Architectural design and pre-construction planning