Popular on eTradeWire
- Realistic Salary Expectations for Teaching English Overseas 800
- Las Vegas Walk of Stars to Honor Frank Shankwitz 547
- National Recording Artist Bre Naí has a Live Performance in Louisiana: Media Alert 6/7/2019 9:30PM 165
- New Major Bed Bug Class Action Lawsuit Against Marriott Hotels 112
- Bedfont adds 2 new respiratory specialists to its NObreath® Medical Advisory Board
- Warm Springs Health & Wellness Center Implements Digisonics Solution for OB Ultrasound
- Tourico Vacations Reviews Getaway
- We now stock HP Pavilion 15-CK Laptop Parts
- Introducing Noy Marom, "Follow Your Bliss"
- Author Judith Keim Releases New Women's Fiction, Romance Novel – Change Of Heart
Similar on eTradeWire
- Leaders Demand Presidential Debate On Climate Emergency
- Mayors Miguel Pulido and John Giles to be Honored at Tribute to Mayors
- ACF Technologies appoints Frank Azimpour as Vice-President of Operations
- Protecting Legal Rights In ICE's New Deportation Raids
- Gold Star Wives and Mothers Say "No" to Socialism in Rally for Freedom at U.S. Capitol July 4th!
- Lee County Tax Collector wins Florida Sterling Council Award
- Microfacs Inc. awarded a GSA "MAS" Contract with the assistance of the Government Marketplace LLC team and Mr. Brian Charles
- It's a New Day for Judicial Oversight in America
- NATP Voices Support for Taxpayer Protection and Preparer Proficiency Act of 2019
- Batley CPA Tax & Business Alert June 2019
PDA Executive Director Alan Minsky said, "We are proud to endorse Eva Putzova for Congress to represent all the people of Arizona's 1st District. When elected, Eva will be the first immigrant sent to Congress from Arizona, and she will focus on the needs of immigrants and other people who have been marginalized by right wing politicians."
Minsky added, "Unlike the current incumbent Tom O'Halleran—who has often voted for Donald Trump's disastrous extreme right-wing agenda—Eva will stand up for progressive priorities including humane immigration policies, Improved Medicare For All, a Green New Deal, good jobs for all, and so much more.
Minsky noted, "Eva demonstrated her leadership ability and her progressive values by serving as an exemplary member of the Flagstaff, AZ City Council and by helping to pass and then protect a local initiative raising Flagstaff's minimum wage to $15.50—the highest in the nation."
More on eTradeWire News
- Doggy Delight Beds: Premium Dog Supplies and Accessories for Happy Pups!
- Else Nutrition, Plant-Based Food Startup, Receives Huge Welcome on the Toronto Stock Exchange
- Luna Energy Partner's Multi-Warehouse Lighting Retrofit Project
- Your Fishing Fun: Discover Essential Fishing Gear for Memorable Fishing Adventures
- SunTech Drive Announces Nomination for Colorado Companies to Watch Award
Democratic Congressional Candidate Eva Putzova said, "As an immigrant, I feel connected not only to the people who are coming to this country seeking a better life or escaping violence and persecution, but also to the people who have been colonized by the early settlers and are treated as if they didn't belong here. I feel an urgency to address intergenerational trauma, injustice, disrespect, and cultural indifference toward Indigenous People, and want to serve in Congress to also right the wrong caused by this government's past policies of annihilation, assimilation, and relocation."
Putzova added, "PDA has been a leading organization on the most pressing issues of our generation, including healthcare and climate change. The conversation we are having today would have not been possible without their persistence in organizing and building political capital. PDA made progressive politics mainstream. I'm honored to be part of the progressive family of candidates PDA has endorsed, and I'm looking forward to serving people in Arizona and across the nation."
Minsky concluded, "We know Eva well because she has been an active supporter of PDA since 2012. PDA has confidence that Eva will be a great Representative for Arizona's 1st District. We look forward to her victory and working closely with her to make necessary progress."
More on eTradeWire News
- Owens & Brigham Teams with Luna Energy Partners for Massive Energy Savings
- Lipman Family Farms hosts 8th annual Backpack Giveaway
- Mike's Campout: Products to Prepare for Your Next Adventure
- Top Doctor- Dr. Sasha Haberle of Metrolina Dermatology
- Vic Datta is Recognized as an NACD Governance Fellow
Progressive Democrats of America was founded in 2004 to transform the Democratic Party and our country. The organization seeks to build a party and government controlled by citizens, not corporate elites—with policies that serve the broad public interest, not just private interests. As a grassroots PAC, PDA operates inside the Democratic Party, and outside in movements for peace and justice.
Progressive Democrats of America is guided by the progressive vision of a renewed nation, fully integrated into the community of nations and peoples, respectful of the rule of law at home and abroad, and committed to the universal values of human dignity, justice and respect for and stewardship of the planet on which we live. Therefore, Progressive Democrats of America stands in opposition to injustice, corporatism, and economic and military imperialism.
Read more about Progressive Democrats of America: http://www.PDAmerica.org
Alan Minsky, Executive Director, Progressive Democrats of America, Alan@PDAmerica.org, 818-749-9497
Mike Hersh, Communications Director, Progressive Democrats of America, Mike@PDAmerica.org, 301-602-9388
= end =
Progressive Democrats of America
- Pavese Law Firm partners recognized as Florida Trend's 2019 Legal Elite
- Trucker Huss Director Freeman Levinrad Named President of NIPA San Francisco Chapter
- Adjustable High-Speed Acquisition for Test and Simulation
- bisco Announces Authorization for Advanced Thermal Solutions
- Reggae Report Publisher Releases "Reggae Trilogy Vol. 1: 200+ 80s & 90s Artist Headshots"
- Omnichain Recognized on Supply & Demand Chain Executive's Top 100 Supply Chain Projects List
- LARC Aiming for Ability Clay Shooting Tournament Raises $14,000
- Las Vegas Latino Bar Association Plans ¡Andale! 5K to Help Equalize Law School Admissions
- Holli Bryant Joins RE/MAX Alliance Group
- Evolve IP Revolutionizes DaaS Delivery with High Security, Flexibility and User Experience
- OTCWagon Initiates Coverage on Hawkeye Gold and Diamond, Inc. (V:HAWK)
- Rosario Central USA Earns Promotion to UPSL Division I Florida Central Division
- Home Renovation and Improvement
- The Dieringer Research Group Named One of Wisconsin's Fastest Growing Firms
- Cookie & Milk: A Scientifically Stunt-tastic Sisterhood
- Orange Effect Foundation Expands with Addition of New Board Members
- The Las Vegas Latino Bar Association fundraises to equalize law school
- Long Island School of Rock Students to Perform at Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland on Tuesday
- The Buzzards of the Buttery Inn
- Who is Cyril Grayson? An Intimate Look Inside the Life of Saints New Wide Receiver