Popular on eTradeWire
- British Entrepreneur Predicts Travel Will Bounce-Back in 2021 - 555
- Serial Entrepreneur Yahaira Marie overcomes poverty to create Global Community for Small Businesses - 456
- CedintheCity Presents a New Picture Book Series Teaching Global Diversity - 257
- Get Cozy with A Winter Getaway In the Long Beach Island Region - 230
- Latin Pop/Rock group Al Cielo - First Time Meeting In Person - 209
- Project Expedition Launches Shore Excursions Platform for Travel Advisors - 178
- Financial Solutions Inc. Receives the 2020 Best of Sheridan Wyoming Award - 143
- Rock Climbers Want Sick Shirts - 141
- Weddings Beautiful Worldwide announces Jacqueline Vazquez as new CEO - 140
- Moss Foundation Donates $75K to Children's Charities - 130
Similar on eTradeWire
- Architect Receives Anton Vegliante Award from AIA Architects League
- GMA Architects & Planners completes new building design for Enterprise in Cape Coral
- Low-Cost Colour Printing with the Epson WorkForce WF-C879R High Speed Office Inkjet Printer
- ADA Sign Company the First Recognized by Global Materials Database
- The Power of Where symposium puts spatial intelligence are at your fingertips on January 26th
- HDR Teams up with the US High Speed Rail Association As a Global VIP Member
- Historic Bull Street Baptist Church Undergoing Major Renovations
- Design Collaborative transforms historic Ohio Valley Branch
- GMA Architects wins five Summit Awards for exceptional architectural designs
- Scientific Research Uncovers One of Western Maryland's Oldest Structures
Redding joins the Traditional Training Task Force as a Co-Vice Chairman with Moss Rudley, Superintendent of the Historic Preservation Training Center, a National Park Service unit based in Frederick, Maryland that administers the Traditional Trades Apprentice Program. In 2019, Redding was awarded a J.M. Kaplan Fund Innovation Prize for launching the Campaign for Historic Trades, a partnership with the Historic Preservation Training Center which seeks to create more opportunities for a more diverse swath of Americans to enter the trades and offers a powerful new model for the heritage conservation field.
More on eTradeWire News
- TMRWLive! Virtual Experience:The Breeding Ground For Future Faith-Driven Millionaires™
- Charitable Giving Opportunity for Companies in Chicago: Sponsor A School Today!
- A. Barry Cappello and Leila Noël Selected to 2021 Southern California Super Lawyers List
- Simplii Consulting–The Home Services Industry's Newest Consulting Firm Launches Nationwide
- Gembah Sees Exponential Growth Year-Over-Year as eCommerce Industry Thrives
"Preservation is just good intentions without skilled tradespeople able to do the physical work required of restoring and rehabilitating old buildings," Redding stated. "This new historic trades task force is precisely what's needed at this moment–not just for preservation–but for our nation; these skills and the promise of well-paid jobs which they hold can play a critical role in the coming economic recovery. We can save our history and create meaningful career opportunities. Historic places not only speak to our past–but they can hold out a promise for our future–and I see this new task force as an effort aimed at ensuring that promise."
As Vice-Chair, Redding will guide the Traditional Training Task Force in considering key issues regarding preservation trades credentialing, apprenticeships, and curriculum development. By exploring current opportunities and future possibilities, the Task Force will seek to develop recommendations for federal action that could be embodied in a formal Advisory Council policy statement.
More on eTradeWire News
- The Los Angeles Small Business Development Center Launches Black Business Strategies Program
- MMP-13 Inhibitor Screening Kit (Fluorometric)
- Dr Peter Haxell of Forefront Acupuncture opens a new Chinese Medicine practice in Torqay Victoria
- Open Registration Latin Podcast Awards 2021
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' Nia Chili' Dennis "Spicy' BLACK Chili' EXCELLENCE!" UCLA #JORDAN'Spicy' NBA!
The Campaign for Historic Trades is a major program of Preservation Maryland. Since 1931, Preservation Maryland has worked to protect the places, stories, and communities in Maryland that matter. As a non-profit organization, it works with partners across the state to accomplish this important mission and protect the best of Maryland.
- Thomas Brown Honored With Respected Invitation
- Impeachment - Senator Leahy Presiding May Undercut Legitimacy
- Inspired by an Untamable and Generous Soul, White River Red Proves True Strength Comes From Within
- Used 2016 BMW 3 Series 328I For Sale
- NICR Hires New Quality Assurance Manager
- Innovative Environmental Technologies, Inc.(IET) Announces Teaming with AXXELLA, LLC
- Saint Mary's School Earns AP Computer Science Female Diversity Award
- SportLogic, Inc. Announces SportTourism Facility Design
- Beautiful black ebony Bosendorfer grand piano hammers for $53,125 at Ripley Auctions, January 16th
- Leigh Nash Set To Release New Single "Good Trouble" Friday, February 5
- Angie Politarhos Honored With Esteemed Invitation
- Decorating "Things" has never been easier!
- Animation Stars, Candyman, Third 'Last Fan Standing' Added To Wizard World Virtual Experiences
- MC Companies and Move For Hunger Announce Collaborative Effort to Fight Hunger Nationwide
- Black Used 2017 Nissan Rogue For Sale
- The Perfectionist Hairstylist, Feature Film
- Braces in Springfield from Exeter Orthodontics Help Straighten Teeth
- Judith Keim Releases New Women's Fiction Novel - The Desert Flowers - Rose
- Former Daymond John partner opens movie-themed smoothie shop in South Jersey
- More O2 to Slash COVID Deaths in Poor Countries