Popular on eTradeWire
- USA Today Best-Seller, Jean Rabe, To Release Book Four of The Piper Blackwell Series 197
- Post Covid-19 Back 2 Business Documentary Series To Share Creative and Innovative Solutions to Reopening Economies 171
- Garage Doors Offers to Fight Global Pandemic 156
- Les Franklin Protege Of Little Richard Releases New Single 146
- League of Women Voters of PBC Invites Public to 'Hot Topic' Zoom Chat on Affordable Housing 139
- Impact Web Solutions Celebrates 21 Years in Business 132
- Cole Skincare for Men Launches Black Men Matter Campaign Celebrating Black Fathers Around the Globe 123
- Executive Producers Kelsey Grammer and Tom Russo Present Messina Captor Films' "The Salon" Digital Series for 2020 Emmy® Award Consideration 117
- Engineering News-Record MidAtlantic Names Clark Nexsen Design Firm of the Year 106
- Heated Armor Plans To Take Over the Heated Clothing Industry
Similar on eTradeWire
- Amidst Pandemic, Local Architect Completes Alexandria Daycare Project for a Startup
- Autonomous, Inc Declares Support for Black Lives Matter
- Award Winning Chateau Architects + Builders Turn 50 This Year!
- Engineering News-Record MidAtlantic Names Clark Nexsen Design Firm of the Year
- Transform the Way You Work From Home with the Zen Work Pod from Autonomous.ai
- New travel company, bookingclik Ltd release the first of seven travel websites carrentalclik.com
- Shelter Structures introduces Weknowtents.com
- Professional Interactive Webinar Series: TOD Placemaking & Station Area Planning
- Jules Wilson Design Studio Completes Full Interior Design for The Place at Fifth + Broadway
- Ellison Doors Welcome Residents at NYC's 520 Park Avenue
Redding joins the Traditional Training Task Force as a Co-Vice Chairman with Moss Rudley, Superintendent of the Historic Preservation Training Center, a National Park Service unit based in Frederick, Maryland that administers the Traditional Trades Apprentice Program. In 2019, Redding was awarded a J.M. Kaplan Fund Innovation Prize for launching the Campaign for Historic Trades, a partnership with the Historic Preservation Training Center which seeks to create more opportunities for a more diverse swath of Americans to enter the trades and offers a powerful new model for the heritage conservation field.
More on eTradeWire News
- Women of Color STEM Conference Announces 2020 Winners
- TSVC Ltd Offers The Safest Way To Transport Luxury Cars
- Credit Union HealthScore Decline First Since 2013
- Lutheran Services Carolinas and Kintegra Health join PACE of the Southern Piedmont
- America's Boating Channel Celebrates Boating Safety
"Preservation is just good intentions without skilled tradespeople able to do the physical work required of restoring and rehabilitating old buildings," Redding stated. "This new historic trades task force is precisely what's needed at this moment–not just for preservation–but for our nation; these skills and the promise of well-paid jobs which they hold can play a critical role in the coming economic recovery. We can save our history and create meaningful career opportunities. Historic places not only speak to our past–but they can hold out a promise for our future–and I see this new task force as an effort aimed at ensuring that promise."
As Vice-Chair, Redding will guide the Traditional Training Task Force in considering key issues regarding preservation trades credentialing, apprenticeships, and curriculum development. By exploring current opportunities and future possibilities, the Task Force will seek to develop recommendations for federal action that could be embodied in a formal Advisory Council policy statement.
More on eTradeWire News
- EzPaycheck 2020 Payroll Software Is Flexible Enough to Accommodate Healthcare Establishments
- Senseeker Establishes In-House Wafer Testing Capability
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Its Client Jamie Donnelly on CFO of the Year Award
- Cleaning & Sanitizing Tips for Business Re-Opening
- Time Is Running Out to Enter to Win this 1979 Pontiac Trans Am Signed by the Late Burt Reynolds!
The Campaign for Historic Trades is a major program of Preservation Maryland. Since 1931, Preservation Maryland has worked to protect the places, stories, and communities in Maryland that matter. As a non-profit organization, it works with partners across the state to accomplish this important mission and protect the best of Maryland.
- Fallen Oklahoma police sergeant to be honored with apparel fundraiser for his family
- Devpal Gupta announces the release of Power of One
- James J. Hoover named to Advisory Board of WomenSV, a nonprofit serving survivors of domestic abuse
- Assuage Luxury Spa Offers "Heroes in Healthcare" Special Package in July
- Steven Sitkowski from the Market Mastery Group Releases Technical Analysis Video Series
- Metl-Span insulated metal panels chosen for campus renovation because colors, profiles match up well
- Improving Parenting Skills Today
- Bilingual Montessori Preschool Is Open Using Social Distance Learning
- PALZEWICZ Knows He MUST Win This Fall
- Custom Ink Author's Showcase Part I and Part II
- AUA College of Medicine Launches International Track for UK Medical Students
- Personal Hygiene Tips for Kids
- Interviewed by Winn Claybaugh, Charlie Engle's recovery from addiction led to ultra-endurance career
- How to maintain your car during lockdown
- CMC Group Inc. Announces Senior Leadership Transition
- Grizzly Bear Foundation launches podcast series, "GrizzCast"
- Dysplay Release New Summer Single "too Cool"
- Public Safety Industry Professional Joins GeoComm's Product Management Team
- Esse Health Tesson Ferry Pediatrics Welcomes New Physician
- Marabu North America Introduces Mara Ban CS Antimicrobial Coating Technology