Popular on eTradeWire
- Great Kids Books You Never Knew Existed - 123
- Paige Dimakos named CEO of The Draft Network
- Readiness Associates forms strategic partnership with CloudOak
- Consultant and Publicist to Present At New Year New You - 2 Day Teleconference
- Casual workers left out to dry by Broxbourne Council during pandemic
- Burstcoin Joins BPSAA as New Alliance Member
- TVS Flashback Network.Com Showcases A Dozen More Color Classic TV Shows on WatchYour.TV
- Today Donna Smith Bellinger Sales Consultant Presents "Sales for people who hate to sell" Seminar Online
- Abintegro launches revolutionary AI interview training tool
- Former UK Environment Minister backs revolutionary plastic that solves pollution issues
Similar on eTradeWire
- 78-year-old CS:GO Champ DieHardBirdie Talks About the Health Benefits of Gaming in Fighting Dementia
- Exeter Orthodontics Opens New Location, Offering Braces in Springfield
- Finding Inner Peace During the Holiday Season
- How to Reduce Your Anxiety at the Dentist Office
- The Scientific Meal Planner brings evidence based meal planning to the public
- Lehigh Valley Dental Implants are a Natural-Looking, Long-Lasting Missing Tooth Solultion
- Dental Implants in Philadelphia Helping Patients Speak, Eat, & Smile with Confidence
- Benefits of Alternative Medicine Overshadowed by Wellness Culture Greed
- Physiotherapy in Holland Landing, East Gwillimbury
- Flying Turtle Massage Therapy Red Deer
The study examined data published by the U.S Center for Disease Control (CDC) on flu vaccination rates in all 50 states during the past three years.
The analysis found that the average flu vaccination rate nationwide was 47.6 percent over the past three years and is rising. During the 2017 - 2018 flu season, the average was 41.7 percent and was 51.8 percent during the 2019 - 2020 flu season.
The state with the highest flu vaccination rates was Rhode Island. For the past three years, Rhode Island's average flu vaccination rate was 57.1 percent. The 2019 - 2020 flu season vaccination rate is 60.9 percent.
More on eTradeWire News
- Humanitarian Paul Rusesabagina's Nov 27 Hearing: Kidnapped, Illegally Detained & Tortured by Rwanda
- The Carbonell Awards Announces Major Operational Changes in 2021
- Rosalinda Books on Writing and Making Movies
- Rise Up Quarantine Winner Releases New Single Worldwide
- Voyagers Toastmasters Presents How to Conduct a Webinar
On the other hand, the state with the lowest flu vaccination rates was Florida. The 2019 - 2020 flu season vaccination rate is 44. 5 percent for 2019 - 2020 and was 40.3 percent during the past three years.
To see the rest of the study, visit https://advisorsmith.com/data/states-with-the-highest-and-lowest-flu-vaccination-rates.
AdvisorSmith is a leading information resource for small business owners. AdvisorSmith empowers small businesses with original research and insights into trends to help them succeed. For more information, visit https://advisorsmith.com or follow us on Twitter @AdvisorSmithInc.
- How to reduce busy calendaring work to 1 minute per day
- NJ MED launches its six-annual National High School Graduation Pledge Campaign
- Unique and Uplifting Pet-Inspired Subscription Box from Dog Mom Lifestyles
- Mind Shift 2020, New Book by Joshua S. Kangley, Provides Inspiration
- Identity: The Podcast A Christian's Identity Feat. Pastor Taylor
- Value Add Industrial Investor Closes on Speculative Financing for the Acquisition of 67,000SF Vacant Warehouse in Montgomery County, PA
- Toll Brothers at Trailside on Harmony Offers Three Move-in Ready Homes
- Journey Medical Corp Announces New Journey with the Experts Video Featuring Diane Berson, MD
- Single Operated Newsletter - Jessica Sipos and Hallmark Romance Movies
- TVS Family Channel.Com Wins Academy of Family Values Award For Quality Family Viewing
- Seaside Art Gallery Presents: "The Wonderful World of Wildlife."
- The Big Black Book of Business
- The Autonomous Black Friday Blowout!
- Unrealistic expectations challenge the father-son relationship in "Timothy"
- Buy razor chargers, online at the best price
- Perils of Efficiency: Procuring Supplies During a Crisis
- PSNeverGiveUp Store Launches Black Friday, Announces Charity
- Halifax Airport Taxi Limo Services
- A.N. Publishing Compiles Broad Audience Data
- Career Coach Anna Banks Reveals A Strategy to Help People Fulfil Their Potential