Popular on eTradeWire
- The Kawagoe Tobu Hotel Celebrates its 6-Month Anniversary on December 29, 2020 - 511
- British Entrepreneur Predicts Travel Will Bounce-Back in 2021 - 508
- Serial Entrepreneur Yahaira Marie overcomes poverty to create Global Community for Small Businesses - 425
- Weinberg Center Presents Virtual Concert - Jeff Daniels Alive and Well Enough - 289
- CedintheCity Presents a New Picture Book Series Teaching Global Diversity - 227
- Get Cozy with A Winter Getaway In the Long Beach Island Region - 199
- Unique one of a kind music project! Hear how Lithuanian language sounds like combined with French - 193
- Latin Pop/Rock group Al Cielo - First Time Meeting In Person - 182
- Project Expedition Launches Shore Excursions Platform for Travel Advisors - 155
- Merger of Two Prominent General Contractors in DFW - 133
Similar on eTradeWire
- Popular Book Details Real Estate's Secret Sauce for Selling Homes for More, in Any Economy
- Eddie Wilder Named 50 Most Influential And Hall Of Fame Of 2020
- Consolidated Contracting Forms "Consolidated Building Health" Division to Effectively Control the Spread of Diseases in Senior Living Communities
- Q4 2020 | Houston Office | Research & Forecast Report
- Income Property Organization shares year end report
- Taryn Scherer Joins KW Realty, Poised to Transform Ann Arbor Real Estate with Targeted Marketing of Homes
- HousingIQ Survey: Kentucky Housing Market Starts Year On Strong Note
- Georgia Multiple Listing Service announces record production numbers by members in 2020
- Hewitt receives SCR REALTOR® Distinguished Service Award
- Mizner Country Club's Vernon Gettone Achieves CRSE Certification
The study used data from Phase 3 of the U.S. Census Bureau's Household Pulse Survey, which was conducted between October 28 and November 9, to measure household experiences during the coronavirus pandemic.
AdvisorSmith calculated the percentage of households that have fallen behind on their rent payments. They combined their findings with data on the percentage of homes expected to be evicted in the next two months.
Their research shows that nationwide, 17.1% of households were behind on their rent, and of those renters, 49.1% are expected to be evicted in the next two months. Overall, 8.4% of households nationwide are at risk of eviction.
More on eTradeWire News
- Andrew Winnett Named Contributing Author for ThinkAdvisor
- JackieBoy Entertainment and Comic Republic Global Network form partnership to launch new division of
- Mike Kaminski Named Contributing Author for ThinkAdvisor
- Northwestern Mutual-Chicago Wealth Management Advisor Honored for Philanthropic Service
- Al Martinez Named Contributing Author for ThinkAdvisor
The state with the highest risk of evictions is South Carolina, where 21.1% of renters are at risk of getting evicted. On the other hand, Maine is the state where families have the least worries as only 0.2% of households are at risk of getting evicted.
To see the rest of the study, visit https://advisorsmith.com/data/states-where-renters-are-at-highest-risk-of-eviction.
AdvisorSmith is a leading information resource for small business owners. AdvisorSmith empowers small businesses with original research and insights into trends to help them succeed. For more information, visit https://advisorsmith.com or follow us on Twitter @AdvisorSmithInc.
- La Prensa Texas Heads to Washington D.C. Exclusive Coverage of the 2021 Presidential Inauguration
- Used Red 2019 Nissan Versa for Sale!
- Kurt Angle Interview With I Only Touch Greatness Podcast
- New Year New Vision Damon Batiste & NOSACONN INC. Take On Call To Action For Nation's Healing
- Ask Sharifah Adds New Podcast "The Winner's Journey Podcast with Host Viviana Puello" To Talk Show Lineup
- Innovative Environmental Technologies, Inc. (IET). is Disheartened by USPTO Decision
- Leopold's Ice Cream Announces the 11th Annual Creative Writing Challenge
- Bruneau & Co.'s online Estate Fine Art & Antique auction, Jan. 28th, has over 375 market fresh lots
- Growing Climate Solutions announces new 'SWFL Climate Compass Series'
- Wanderful to Host Final Edition of Moving Forward: An Anti-Racism Town Hall for the Travel Industry
- Oxygen Facial ( Red Carpet Facial) in Richmond Hill
- Author's new book receives a warm literary welcome
- Guardian ad Litem Foundation raises $66,800 at Voices of Hope Gala
- AUA College of Medicine Establishes Admissions Agreement with Mississippi Valley State University
- How can your business benefit from a non-compete, non-disclosure, and non-solicitation agreement
- SWFL seniors receive Pfizer's COVID-19 vaccine at Gulf Coast Village
- Dollyhood Records Signs Distribution Deal With Sony!
- La Maquinaria Norteña releases 'Deluxe' edition of "En Las Buenas y En Las Malas"
- Conservancy of Southwest Florida expands E-Learning Hub to include full K-12 curriculum and more
- "Problems: a paradigm shift in Lean organizations" video now available