Popular on eTradeWire
- New Non-Profit Launch - Humanbein - 135
- 3-Step Fitness Takes Fitness Training to the Next Level in St. Charles, IL - 107
- Ruby Tuesday Las Cruces Local Patio Naming Contest
- Raw Dizzy releases new single, "I Ain't Lying"
- Glenna Gonzalez and JB Tyler Marketing & Consulting join GEW 2021
- Amicus Brief Supports Britney Spears - As Predicted
- Lee & Associates- LA North/Ventura closes $5 million transaction for multi-use complex in LA
- TVS Boxing Network Adds Six Greatest Fights of the 20th Century to Summer Schedule on WatchYour.TV
- Outdoors Are Open and Atlanta Is The Place To Gather
- grocerocity.com bringing online grocery delivery to Greater Toronto Area: COO
Similar on eTradeWire
- Billy Moreland Brings Retirement & Income Radio To Spokane
- edjuster Partners with StaySafe to Deliver Workplace Safety Solutions to Lone Workers in Field Service Claims
- For Many Long-Term Care Insurance Rates Have Changed Little Over Five Years
- America's RV Warranty now offers RV insurance
- Insurance Industry Takes 'Huge Step Forward' in Boosting Diversity and Inclusion in the Workplace
- Jeff Abramson and Richard Donoff Bring Safe Money Radio To Fort Lauderdale & West Palm Beach, Florida
- CLARA Analytics Appoints Tom Warden as Chief Insurance and Science Officer
- RHSB promotes Stacie Rand to Assistant Vice President, Commercial Quality Coordinator
- Kimberley Foucher Achieves Certified Risk Manager (CRM) Designation
- Billy Moreland Honored With Esteemed Invitation
AdvisorSmith used quote estimates from 53 different travel insurance policies to find the average price of travel insurance. The quote estimates also made use of various sample traveler profiles.
To determine how other variables factored into premium costs, AdvisorSmith used multiple traveler profiles that varied by age, the number of total travelers, and trip cost.
AdvisorSmith used a 30-year-old male traveler in good health for the main sample traveler profile, planning to travel by direct flight to the United Kingdom from California on a 1-week vacation.
From their analysis, AdvisorSmith discovered that the average cost of travel insurance in the U.S. is $95.
More on eTradeWire News
- Legendary WHBQ-AM Inducted Into TN Radio Hall of Fame
- Velocity Sports Performance is sending athletes to the Olympic Games for the 10th Time
- Reserve Studies, Sustainable Budgets Protect Homeowners Everywhere
- John R. Wood Island Palm Region Welcomes Andre Arensman
- What To Keep in Mind When Renovating a Medical Practice
The price of travel insurance can vary due to several factors, so prices did vary widely; however, depending on the insurer, the analysis showed premiums ranging from a low of $39 to a high of $210.
Besides the average price, AdvisorSmith included the average cost by the trip, age, number of travelers, and coverage level.
They also included examples not covered by travel insurance as trip cancellations, flight cancellations, etc.
"As travel ramps back up, Americans are more interested in protecting their travel plans, '' said Patrick Chen, co-founder, AdvisorSmith. "We created this study for those looking to travel who want to protect themselves from unforeseen changes."
To view the complete study, visit https://advisorsmith.com/data/average-travel-insurance-cost/.
AdvisorSmith is a leading information resource for small business owners. AdvisorSmith empowers small businesses with original research and insights into trends to help them succeed. For more information, visit https://advisorsmith.com or follow us on Twitter @AdvisorSmithInc.
- AdvisorSmith Finds the States with the Highest Student Debt for 2021
- Duluth Cyclist Launches Cross-Country Ride to Benefit Georgia's Rainbow Village
- Walter Art Gallery Debuts "Face & Form" the work of David Amsellem
- ProcureDox Business Solutions further expands electronic billing automation to include another major
- Used 2018 Ford EcoSport For Sale
- Growth Through Adversity for Gloucestershire Engineering Firm
- Northern Rocky Mountains Author MK McClintock Releases New Historical Romantic Mystery - The Case of
- PADT Announces Leadership Team Expansion to Support the Growth of 3D Printing and Simulation Business Units
- Fastest-growing BigLaw firm Fennemore strikes again with Reilly add
- Technicolor Connected Home and Net Lynk make Wi-Fi 6 available to UK Internet Service Providers
- Kaplan Morrell Attorneys at Law successfully lead effort changing Colorado Workers' Compensation Act, to better protect and serve injured workers
- 2017 Honda Civic for Sale in Toronto (GTA)!
- HR Service Inc. Develops Software that will Transform the HR Industry
- CEO Coaching International Appoints Nanda Grandison As New Chief Marketing Officer
- San Francisco Announces Full Library Service is On the Way by August 17, 2021
- AGR Marketing Solutions, LLC Introduces Consumer Life-INSIGHT™
- Robinson goes beyond basic stainless tank fabrication
- Remington College Lafayette Campus moves to new location
- New Yorker Electronics releases Long-Life DC Link Capacitors from Cornell Dubilier Electronics
- Parmatech Wins 2021 MPIF Powder Metallurgy Design Excellence Award