Popular on eTradeWire News
- Bungalo Records Celebrates BET Awards 2018 with a Salute by Dolla Black 1386
- Rumored Potential Takeover Bid for SenesTech, Inc. (SNES) 816
- How To Rank In Google 3 Pack Service Launched This Week 301
- Safe Harbor Rolls Out National Cannabis Banking Education Program 184
- Digital Marketers India Announced to Offer Best SEO Services to B2B Enterprises 113
- Powerful Prior Authorization With The Prior Auth Online Advantage 105
- Gotelecare is a Pioneer Service Destination for Orthotics Billing
- PriorAuth Online Bridges the Medical Billing Gaps: Free Telemedicine Platform & Total RCM Support
- FiDonce Pro-Am set to re-energize Philly with Some Big Name NBA Players Onboard
- The Best Strategy For CLAT Exam Preparation 2019 - The Opus Way
Similar on eTradeWire News
- B2B Video Testimonials – What Are We So Afraid Of?
- How do Print Boarding Pass from Jetblue App?
- Whale Shark Festival Schedule Isla Mujeres Mexico
- Wild Women Expeditions Debuts Icelandic Aurora Adventures In Winter of 2019 – Just for the Girls
- Tochigi City, Japan Announces its Biannual Tochigi Autumn Festival
- Last Minute Family Holidays In France With SunÊlia Vacances
- Tourism to Boost Revenues in the Global Duty-Free and Travel Retail Market | Arizton
- Hotel Bookings for Corporates – Practical Tips
- Tour de France Fans Can Reserve 2019 Packages Online Now with Sports Tours International
- Now Select a Great Vacation Rental in Mexico at best price
A case in point is The Galapagos. After a cruise around this mecca of wild creatures, people may dream of returning to imbibe more of Ecuador. Most won't.
"We encourage clients to add a few days before or after their Galapagos cruise (https://www.adventuresmithexplorations.com/galapa...) to experience the tropical cloud forests of the Andes, the wildlife of the Amazon Basin and even Machu Picchu (https://www.adventuresmithexplorations.com/machu-... nearby Peru. These are all in striking distance of The Galapagos Islands," said Todd Smith. He is the founder of AdventureSmith Explorations, specializing in small ship cruises in this region since 2003.
The following Galapagos cruises paired with Ecuadorian options (https://www.adventuresmithexplorations.com/ecuador) by land and sea come with offers that can save up to $1,000 per person on a new reservation for 2018 trip. These AdventureSmith-curated combinations are within a short flight or several-hours' drive from Quito, Ecuador's capital, and are aboard small ships (from 16 to 90 guests) with land-based explorations from wilderness eco-lodges.
Galapagos Sea + Andean Cloud Forest Land: People who book a trip by Sept. 15, 2018, for travel by Dec. 31, 2018, can save 15 percent (up to $1,000 per person) on a Santa Cruz II Eastern Galapagos Islands Cruise (https://www.adventuresmithexplorations.com/santa-cruz-ii---eastern-galapagos-islands-7-day6-night)combined with a Mashpi Rainforest Tour (https://www.adventuresmithexplorations.com/mashpi-rainforest-tour). A former Galapagos National Park guide designed this Galapagos itinerary to maximize wildlife sightings. The cruise is paired with an award-laden eco-lodge (one of National Geographic's "Unique Lodges of the World") in a cloud forest that guests can float over in an open-air gondola and sky bike.
More on eTradeWire News
- IndianWeddingCards now operational from a new location in New Jersey, USA
- Click On To Finance Helpdesk to Get Endless Business Finance Assignment Help
- BRISA GUZMAN-SANCHEZ is transferring from Cal State Fullerton after two seasons
- The Best Summer Activities For Kids
- How to Take Money Loan Bankstown for Your Wedding Day?
- Enroll For The Best Rated Event Management Diploma In Mumbai
- Kunsh Technologies is looking forward to build more sincere iOS apps after the release of iOS 12
Galapagos Sea + Ecuadorian Amazon Land: Select sailings with a choice of sustainable cruise vessels (Ocean Spray Galapagos Cruises (https://www.adventuresmithexplorations.com/ocean-...), Petrel Galapagos Cruises (https://www.adventuresmithexplorations.com/petrel...) or Camila Galapagos Cruises (https://www.adventuresmithexplorations.com/camila...)) come with $500 to $1,000 per person savings plus one complimentary overnight at the Red Mangrove Lodge in Puerto Ayora, Galapagos, when paired with the eco-friendly La Selva Amazon Lodge (https://www.adventuresmithexplorations.com/la-sel...). This pre/post-cruise active jungle experience in the Ecuadorian rainforest posits guests in thatched suites overlooking a lagoonin the heart of the Amazon Basin, accessed by the Napo River. This package must be booked by Sept. 15, 2018, for travel by Dec. 31, 2018.
Galapagos Sea + Ecuadorian Amazon Land: Seaman Journey Galapagos Cruises (https://www.adventuresmithexplorations.com/seaman-journey-galapagos-cruises) and Sea Star Journey Galapagos Cruises (https://www.adventuresmithexplorations.com/sea-star-journey-galapagos-cruises) offer up to $1,000 savings per person and free roundtrip flights from Quito or Guayaquil on select sailings in July, August and September 2018, when combined with the 4- or 5-day Ecuador Amazon Adventure at Napo Wildlife Center (https://www.adventuresmithexplorations.com/ecuador-amazon-adventure---napo-wildlife-center). This offer is valid for new bookings made by Sept. 15, 2018, for travel by Sept. 30, 2018. While the Ecuador Amazon Adventure is offered at a selection of eco-lodges in the region, AdventureSmith Explorations' pairing for these boutique 16-guest luxury yachts is the 16-cabana Napo Wildlife Center, part of an ecotourism project that includes the conservation of over 82 square miles of the most pristine Amazon rainforest within Yasunì National Park. Guests enjoy visits with the Kichwa community of Añangu. A 118-foot canopy tower on the Napo River reveals flocks of colorful tanagers passing right through the trees and spider monkeys searching for nearby fruit. Programs include accommodations, flights to Coca (to access the Napo River into the Basin), water transportation and such guided activities as hiking on a 5,000-acre private ecological reserve and canoeing down the Napo River to Lake Pilchcocha.
More on eTradeWire News
- Eternal Web Pvt Ltd is now AWS Consulting Partner
- Animated adaption of Raymond Carver's "Cathedral" to be shown in Ottawa this fall
- A new outlook for RAPP Middle East & Africa as new Managing Director joins
- Bindaas BITSians Enthral BITS Pilani Alumni Association BITSAA Ahmedabad Chapter
- Home Guide Rates Pyramid Lawn & Tree Services Jacksonville's Best of 2018
- Ecosmob Announce Omnichannel Contact Center Development Services
- Birthday of the ACEX company was held in the same breath
Galapagos Land + Ecuadorian Amazon Cruise: This combo positionsguests atGalapagos Safari Camp (https://www.adventuresmithexplorations.com/galapagos-islands-safari-camp-santa-cruz) (a tented camp with a main lodge on Santa Cruz Island in the Galapagos Archipelago) from which daily guided tours (including some boating and snorkeling) are conducted. Before or after the camp experience, guests join Manatee Amazon Explorer Cruise (https://www.adventuresmithexplorations.com/manatee-amazon-explorer-cruise-on-hold-for-new-ship), which introduces secrets of life on the Ecuadorian Amazon River. If this combo is booked by Sept. 15, 2018, for travel by Dec. 31, 2018, guests receive complimentary airfare (for the Amazon portion) from Quito to Coca plus complimentary Galapagos National Park Entry Fee and Tourist Transit Control Card.
The Amazon Basin is known for its high biodiversity (species being highly varied within a geographic area). Activities in jungle locations vary but may include night walks to understand the nocturnal nature of the rainforest, fishing for piranha, visiting a parrot clay lick to see hundreds of birds gathering for their daily dose of minerals, climbing the observational tower for an overhead view of the jungle, or kayaking up Napo River's tributaries to silently view wildlife.
For details on all of AdventureSmith's small ship cruises worldwide, day-to-day itineraries, availability and reservations, Phone: 866-575-2875 toll-free or visit http://www.adventuresmithexplorations.com/.
About AdventureSmith Explorations - Think Outside the Boat!
Founded in 2003, AdventureSmith Explorations is based in Truckee, CA, near the northern shore of Lake Tahoe. A recognized leader in small ship cruising, in 2012 owner Todd Smith joined the ranks of Condé Nast Traveler's prestigious world's Top Travel Specialists list as the leading expert on small ship expeditions.
PR Contact for Information, Photos, Press Visits: Widness and Wiggins PR
Sara Widness / firstname.lastname@example.org / Ph: 802-234-6704
Dave Wiggins / email@example.com / Ph: 720-301-3822
Widness & Wiggins PR
- DeepBrain Chain Announces AI TestNet To Commence In August
- Whale Shark Festival Schedule Isla Mujeres Mexico
- ASG Supports Sports Video Industry with Sports Video Group Sponsorship
- Being Ready to Meet Jesus Christ at the Rapture
- New Services that Sierra Nevada Cosmetic and Laser Surgery offers
- β-Secretase (BACE1) Activity Assay Kit II (Fluorometric) (K388-100)
- TBG Networks welcomes Troy Holmi to staff
- Miami Latest to Gain Popular Motherhood Networking Site
- Appcast 2018 Recruitment Media Benchmark Report Uncovers How to Improve Job Advertising Results
- Payton Stockman will represent USA at Teen ECO International
- Brazen Technologies Highlighted in Recent Aragon Research Report
- Save The Earth Projects (S.T.E.P.) Youth Founder Honored by The Children's Museum Indianapolis
- FitnessOnDemand™ Partners with STRONG by Zumba® to Offer Virtual High Intensity Workouts
- PROJECT/ALIVE President named to FDA panel; nominated for Champion of Hope award
- Prosper From Supporting Global Solutions to Poverty, Homelessness, and Pollution
- Firstest with the Mostest | Valkyrie Development
- Governor Charlie Baker Tours Symmons Industries, Inc. Headquarters and Manufacturing Facility
- The Women's Board of Wolfson Children's Hospital Announces The 2018 Art & Antiques Show Chairs
- Performance-based Software VUEWorks releases FacilityVUE app
- This Security Specialist Suggests 5 Easy Steps to Secure a Home before Going on a Vacation