Popular on eTradeWire
- Rosenberg Fans Canada Ltd. will be exhibiting at CIPHEX WEST- 2018 in Calgary 408
- The power of crypto community: The First UK Digibyte Event is on 253
- Fosway launches NEW 9-Grids™ for Cloud HCM and Talent Management 210
- Space Continuum LLC, Wins Contract from Obama Foundation 207
- PATRIZIA FIANDRINI - "Gran sera collection 2018 news" 171
- Newport Digital Marketing for Solicitors | Newport Solicitor SEO 164
- Dr. Noam Arzt named Fellow of the American Medical Informatics Association 143
- Kelly Hyman Attorney, Will Speak at Alliance of Women Trial Lawyers' Fall Conference 2018
- New Amazon Prime Series from Noirtainment "Marisa Romanov" to Debut Teaser at MIPCOM Cannes 2018
- Phastlife Media Group Launches Music Distribution with The Orchard
Similar on eTradeWire
- Cruise To Cuba For Mother's Day
- Snow, Sparkle and Santa Central to Lanier Islands' Holiday Vacation Packages
- Carla Car Rental app partners with RentalCover to insure your trip
- FLY GUM™ Gives Travelers, Pilots A New Way to Beat Jet Lag
- Who's Concerned About Helen GA Cabin Rentals and Why You Should Listen to Them
- Ski Zao Onsen in Yamagata, Japan from December 8, 2018
- Captain Mel Erickson Offers the best Chinitna Bay Bear Tours Both by Air & Boat
- Enjoy the holiday season at Chamong Chiabari in Darjeeling
- Zumata and MyTrips360 Announce Innovative Ancillary Revenue Programs
- Country Roads: Gifting Peace to your Soul
A case in point is The Galapagos. After a cruise around this mecca of wild creatures, people may dream of returning to imbibe more of Ecuador. Most won't.
"We encourage clients to add a few days before or after their Galapagos cruise (https://www.adventuresmithexplorations.com/galap...) to experience the tropical cloud forests of the Andes, the wildlife of the Amazon Basin and even Machu Picchu (https://www.adventuresmithexplorations.com/machu... nearby Peru. These are all in striking distance of The Galapagos Islands," said Todd Smith. He is the founder of AdventureSmith Explorations, specializing in small ship cruises in this region since 2003.
The following Galapagos cruises paired with Ecuadorian options (https://www.adventuresmithexplorations.com/ecuador) by land and sea come with offers that can save up to $1,000 per person on a new reservation for 2018 trip. These AdventureSmith-curated combinations are within a short flight or several-hours' drive from Quito, Ecuador's capital, and are aboard small ships (from 16 to 90 guests) with land-based explorations from wilderness eco-lodges.
Galapagos Sea + Andean Cloud Forest Land: People who book a trip by Sept. 15, 2018, for travel by Dec. 31, 2018, can save 15 percent (up to $1,000 per person) on a Santa Cruz II Eastern Galapagos Islands Cruise (https://www.adventuresmithexplorations.com/santa-cruz-ii---eastern-galapagos-islands-7-day6-night)combined with a Mashpi Rainforest Tour (https://www.adventuresmithexplorations.com/mashpi-rainforest-tour). A former Galapagos National Park guide designed this Galapagos itinerary to maximize wildlife sightings. The cruise is paired with an award-laden eco-lodge (one of National Geographic's "Unique Lodges of the World") in a cloud forest that guests can float over in an open-air gondola and sky bike.
More on eTradeWire News
- Normandy Insurance Company Promotes Laura Lieberman To Vice President of Sales & Marketing
- Siemplify Taps Former Carbon Black and Cisco Channel Executive to Boost Channel Presence of Security
- Goddard School Preschooler-approved Toy Test Names Lite Brite As The Winning Educational Toy Of 2018
- 100+ OC Creative Professionals To Spend 54, Non-Stop Hours Helping Dreams for Schools
- Coolfire Solutions Names David Corsaut as Chief Operating Officer
- ATS Slayer™ Urgent Resume Setup Bundle!
- Close Encounters at the Long Island Game Farm
Galapagos Sea + Ecuadorian Amazon Land: Select sailings with a choice of sustainable cruise vessels (Ocean Spray Galapagos Cruises (https://www.adventuresmithexplorations.com/ocean...), Petrel Galapagos Cruises (https://www.adventuresmithexplorations.com/petre...) or Camila Galapagos Cruises (https://www.adventuresmithexplorations.com/camil...)) come with $500 to $1,000 per person savings plus one complimentary overnight at the Red Mangrove Lodge in Puerto Ayora, Galapagos, when paired with the eco-friendly La Selva Amazon Lodge (https://www.adventuresmithexplorations.com/la-se...). This pre/post-cruise active jungle experience in the Ecuadorian rainforest posits guests in thatched suites overlooking a lagoonin the heart of the Amazon Basin, accessed by the Napo River. This package must be booked by Sept. 15, 2018, for travel by Dec. 31, 2018.
Galapagos Sea + Ecuadorian Amazon Land: Seaman Journey Galapagos Cruises (https://www.adventuresmithexplorations.com/seama...) and Sea Star Journey Galapagos Cruises (https://www.adventuresmithexplorations.com/sea-star-journey-galapagos-cruises) offer up to $1,000 savings per person and free roundtrip flights from Quito or Guayaquil on select sailings in July, August and September 2018, when combined with the 4- or 5-day Ecuador Amazon Adventure at Napo Wildlife Center (https://www.adventuresmithexplorations.com/ecuador-amazon-adventure---napo-wildlife-center). This offer is valid for new bookings made by Sept. 15, 2018, for travel by Sept. 30, 2018. While the Ecuador Amazon Adventure is offered at a selection of eco-lodges in the region, AdventureSmith Explorations' pairing for these boutique 16-guest luxury yachts is the 16-cabana Napo Wildlife Center, part of an ecotourism project that includes the conservation of over 82 square miles of the most pristine Amazon rainforest within Yasunì National Park. Guests enjoy visits with the Kichwa community of Añangu. A 118-foot canopy tower on the Napo River reveals flocks of colorful tanagers passing right through the trees and spider monkeys searching for nearby fruit. Programs include accommodations, flights to Coca (to access the Napo River into the Basin), water transportation and such guided activities as hiking on a 5,000-acre private ecological reserve and canoeing down the Napo River to Lake Pilchcocha.
More on eTradeWire News
- Starting Safety to Host a Celebrity Spades Tournament in Charlotte
- Glaston Compressor Services awarded Carbon Trust Accreditation
- Magdalena Cuprys publishes second article in a series about technology & immigration law practice
- The Detroit Free Press Names Esys Automation a Winner of the Michigan 2018 Top Workplaces Award
- Camera PTZ Zoom 1 km, 5 km, 10 km, 15 km, and 20 km IP Thermal HD
- Investor Update for Visium Technologies Inc
- autopom! Representing Several Vehicle Service Contract Providers
Galapagos Land + Ecuadorian Amazon Cruise: This combo positionsguests atGalapagos Safari Camp (https://www.adventuresmithexplorations.com/galapagos-islands-safari-camp-santa-cruz) (a tented camp with a main lodge on Santa Cruz Island in the Galapagos Archipelago) from which daily guided tours (including some boating and snorkeling) are conducted. Before or after the camp experience, guests join Manatee Amazon Explorer Cruise (https://www.adventuresmithexplorations.com/manatee-amazon-explorer-cruise-on-hold-for-new-ship), which introduces secrets of life on the Ecuadorian Amazon River. If this combo is booked by Sept. 15, 2018, for travel by Dec. 31, 2018, guests receive complimentary airfare (for the Amazon portion) from Quito to Coca plus complimentary Galapagos National Park Entry Fee and Tourist Transit Control Card.
The Amazon Basin is known for its high biodiversity (species being highly varied within a geographic area). Activities in jungle locations vary but may include night walks to understand the nocturnal nature of the rainforest, fishing for piranha, visiting a parrot clay lick to see hundreds of birds gathering for their daily dose of minerals, climbing the observational tower for an overhead view of the jungle, or kayaking up Napo River's tributaries to silently view wildlife.
For details on all of AdventureSmith's small ship cruises worldwide, day-to-day itineraries, availability and reservations, Phone: 866-575-2875 toll-free or visit http://www.adventuresmithexplorations.com/.
About AdventureSmith Explorations - Think Outside the Boat!
Founded in 2003, AdventureSmith Explorations is based in Truckee, CA, near the northern shore of Lake Tahoe. A recognized leader in small ship cruising, in 2012 owner Todd Smith joined the ranks of Condé Nast Traveler's prestigious world's Top Travel Specialists list as the leading expert on small ship expeditions.
PR Contact for Information, Photos, Press Visits: Widness and Wiggins PR
Sara Widness / firstname.lastname@example.org / Ph: 802-234-6704
Dave Wiggins / email@example.com / Ph: 720-301-3822
Widness & Wiggins PR
- PicoProbe™ myo-Inositol Assay Kit (Fluorometric)
- Casa Décor Galore: Fine Home Furnishings and Accent Pieces to Define a Home
- Meet Rescue Dog Buffy on Thursday, November 15, at Brandon Honda
- Rady School of Management's MBA Program Nationally Recognized for Entrepreneurship
- CHHRC Will Partner with the Community to Honor all Service Men & Women Through Free Cycling Classes
- Lee Health introduces Kids' Minds Matter as children's mental and behavioral health solution
- Free Air Quality Testing So What's The Catch
- Stevens Construction completes Alva United Methodist Church steeple ravaged by Hurricane Irma
- Fortune names Moss a 2018 Best Medium Workplace
- Two Iconic West Houston Nonprofits to Become One
- 651Vinyl.com Adds Four New Neon Christmas StarCraft Foil Colors to Product Line
- Company Introduces Power Plant System That Can Realistically Reverse Climate Change
- Reasons why CablingHub is chosen as Ontario's best Cabling Company for the Wiring Jobs
- Save on a new home during Lennar Sacramento's Pre-Black Friday Sale
- SEEAG Receives $218,684 California Dept. of Food & Agriculture Grant
- TallGrass assembles 256 care packages for troops
- Pallett Valo lawyer is a Lexpert Rising Star Award Winner
- Brooklyn Takes France... MonPetit Coeur Newborn
- Freakstomp Music Festival turns three
- How can Media Companies make a lot more money from the web?