Popular on eTradeWire
- Pura Cura Offers a CBD Starter Pack for Customers Looking for Multiple Flavors 219
- Rum Leanez 5 yrs old - Rum San Domingo and Rum Berde 210
- Jason Mitchell Is Named #1 Producing Real Estate Agent In Arizona In 2018 181
- Dr. Paul Norwood peer reviews new scientific article related to the treatment of Type 2 Diabetes 139
- NY Yankee Fans Turn Into Stars At Bronx Bomber Blues 131
- Participating Restaurants Announced Taste of Love 124
- New Book Shows Women How to Have Career Success in Tech Today 121
- William J. Bruce III to Return as Host to Aussie Osbourne Show 110
- Music Industry Month End Report for February 2019
Similar on eTradeWire
- Meadow Gold District to Welcome 21-Foot Buck Atom Roadside Attraction
- Top Guidelines Of Compare Flights - Travelogica
- Lola.com Flying High with New VP of Engineering
- Why Menfi, Italy, should be your next favorite wine destination
- SpiceRoads Cycling launches new Women Only and Solo Only trips
- Salaries Dip As Travel Jobs Market Cools In February
- Immigration Attorney Magdalena Cuprys explains how to bring your Fiance/Fiancee to the U.S
- San Miguel De Allende To Celebrate Reign As 'American Cultural Capital' For 2019 With Events Throughout Year
- Most Popular Vacation Style in Mediterranean
- NAORCA Worldwide - Assisting businesses to help reduce, theft, fraud and cybercrime
A case in point is The Galapagos. After a cruise around this mecca of wild creatures, people may dream of returning to imbibe more of Ecuador. Most won't.
"We encourage clients to add a few days before or after their Galapagos cruise (https://www.adventuresmithexplorations.com/galap...) to experience the tropical cloud forests of the Andes, the wildlife of the Amazon Basin and even Machu Picchu (https://www.adventuresmithexplorations.com/machu... nearby Peru. These are all in striking distance of The Galapagos Islands," said Todd Smith. He is the founder of AdventureSmith Explorations, specializing in small ship cruises in this region since 2003.
The following Galapagos cruises paired with Ecuadorian options (https://www.adventuresmithexplorations.com/ecuador) by land and sea come with offers that can save up to $1,000 per person on a new reservation for 2018 trip. These AdventureSmith-curated combinations are within a short flight or several-hours' drive from Quito, Ecuador's capital, and are aboard small ships (from 16 to 90 guests) with land-based explorations from wilderness eco-lodges.
Galapagos Sea + Andean Cloud Forest Land: People who book a trip by Sept. 15, 2018, for travel by Dec. 31, 2018, can save 15 percent (up to $1,000 per person) on a Santa Cruz II Eastern Galapagos Islands Cruise (https://www.adventuresmithexplorations.com/santa-cruz-ii---eastern-galapagos-islands-7-day6-night)combined with a Mashpi Rainforest Tour (https://www.adventuresmithexplorations.com/mashpi-rainforest-tour). A former Galapagos National Park guide designed this Galapagos itinerary to maximize wildlife sightings. The cruise is paired with an award-laden eco-lodge (one of National Geographic's "Unique Lodges of the World") in a cloud forest that guests can float over in an open-air gondola and sky bike.
More on eTradeWire News
- Top Guidelines Of Compare Flights - Travelogica
- Tecsew welcomes UTC Portsmouth Guests!
- Prize-winning Canadian satirist tackles the subject of alien refugees in his own inimitable style
- DonnaInk Publications to release, "Laughter and Other Considerations"
- Steve Linder of Pacific Lots explains the benefits of investing in Costa Rica
Galapagos Sea + Ecuadorian Amazon Land: Select sailings with a choice of sustainable cruise vessels (Ocean Spray Galapagos Cruises (https://www.adventuresmithexplorations.com/ocean...), Petrel Galapagos Cruises (https://www.adventuresmithexplorations.com/petre...) or Camila Galapagos Cruises (https://www.adventuresmithexplorations.com/camil...)) come with $500 to $1,000 per person savings plus one complimentary overnight at the Red Mangrove Lodge in Puerto Ayora, Galapagos, when paired with the eco-friendly La Selva Amazon Lodge (https://www.adventuresmithexplorations.com/la-se...). This pre/post-cruise active jungle experience in the Ecuadorian rainforest posits guests in thatched suites overlooking a lagoonin the heart of the Amazon Basin, accessed by the Napo River. This package must be booked by Sept. 15, 2018, for travel by Dec. 31, 2018.
Galapagos Sea + Ecuadorian Amazon Land: Seaman Journey Galapagos Cruises (https://www.adventuresmithexplorations.com/seama...) and Sea Star Journey Galapagos Cruises (https://www.adventuresmithexplorations.com/sea-s...) offer up to $1,000 savings per person and free roundtrip flights from Quito or Guayaquil on select sailings in July, August and September 2018, when combined with the 4- or 5-day Ecuador Amazon Adventure at Napo Wildlife Center (https://www.adventuresmithexplorations.com/ecuad...). This offer is valid for new bookings made by Sept. 15, 2018, for travel by Sept. 30, 2018. While the Ecuador Amazon Adventure is offered at a selection of eco-lodges in the region, AdventureSmith Explorations' pairing for these boutique 16-guest luxury yachts is the 16-cabana Napo Wildlife Center, part of an ecotourism project that includes the conservation of over 82 square miles of the most pristine Amazon rainforest within Yasunì National Park. Guests enjoy visits with the Kichwa community of Añangu. A 118-foot canopy tower on the Napo River reveals flocks of colorful tanagers passing right through the trees and spider monkeys searching for nearby fruit. Programs include accommodations, flights to Coca (to access the Napo River into the Basin), water transportation and such guided activities as hiking on a 5,000-acre private ecological reserve and canoeing down the Napo River to Lake Pilchcocha.
More on eTradeWire News
- DonnaInk Publications to re-release author Cliff Hill's title, "The Broken Looking Glass"
- SmileyAnswers™ Joins The Beryl Institute Community
- ReCap NY Secured $20MM In Financing For Major Funeral Home Client
- Andrew Jones Auctions will hold back-to-back auctions, April 6th and 7th, in downtown Los Angeles
- infinimesh announces the go-live of a new type of IoT platform: fully Open Source, low code and highly scalable. All whilst being extremely secure
Galapagos Land + Ecuadorian Amazon Cruise: This combo positionsguests atGalapagos Safari Camp (https://www.adventuresmithexplorations.com/galap...) (a tented camp with a main lodge on Santa Cruz Island in the Galapagos Archipelago) from which daily guided tours (including some boating and snorkeling) are conducted. Before or after the camp experience, guests join Manatee Amazon Explorer Cruise (https://www.adventuresmithexplorations.com/manat...), which introduces secrets of life on the Ecuadorian Amazon River. If this combo is booked by Sept. 15, 2018, for travel by Dec. 31, 2018, guests receive complimentary airfare (for the Amazon portion) from Quito to Coca plus complimentary Galapagos National Park Entry Fee and Tourist Transit Control Card.
The Amazon Basin is known for its high biodiversity (species being highly varied within a geographic area). Activities in jungle locations vary but may include night walks to understand the nocturnal nature of the rainforest, fishing for piranha, visiting a parrot clay lick to see hundreds of birds gathering for their daily dose of minerals, climbing the observational tower for an overhead view of the jungle, or kayaking up Napo River's tributaries to silently view wildlife.
For details on all of AdventureSmith's small ship cruises worldwide, day-to-day itineraries, availability and reservations, Phone: 866-575-2875 toll-free or visit http://www.adventuresmithexplorations.com/.
About AdventureSmith Explorations - Think Outside the Boat!
Founded in 2003, AdventureSmith Explorations is based in Truckee, CA, near the northern shore of Lake Tahoe. A recognized leader in small ship cruising, in 2012 owner Todd Smith joined the ranks of Condé Nast Traveler's prestigious world's Top Travel Specialists list as the leading expert on small ship expeditions.
PR Contact for Information, Photos, Press Visits: Widness and Wiggins PR
Sara Widness / email@example.com / Ph: 802-234-6704
Dave Wiggins / firstname.lastname@example.org / Ph: 720-301-3822
Widness & Wiggins PR
- Pandamoon Publishing Inks Film Deal with Mon Rêve Productions
- Relationships are the driving force behind IBOs Whitney and Jason Johns' success
- Top-rated Sanibel restaurant springs into Easter
- Law Enforcement New Kitting Module Saves Time and Improves Efficiency for law Enforcement Agencies
- Panacea to Focus on How to Meet the CMS Price Transparency Rule at Becker's Hospital Review 10th
- Southwest Florida Free Pain Clinic Spring Fling to raise funds to Heal the Hurt
- First Annual Schaumburg Health Summit Scheduled for 2019
- March Open for Business®: The four stages of social media issue and crisis management
- Homestake Capital receives 5 FAME Awards
- Jazz Guitarist Fareed Haque to Tour Several Cities
- United Premier Soccer League Announces South Florida Expansion with Atletico Miami Club de Futbol
- Quassy Opens For 111th Season April 27
- Findability Sciences extends its AI reach with an investment in work heuristics platform WorkDone
- Convey Launches Channel Partner Program for Web Portal Solutions
- 45th Conejo Valley Home Remodeling Show Coming To Westlake Village April 13 & 14
- Harold Mintz Joins the Classic Exhibits Family
- Northern Los Angeles Marketing Firm Making Waves in 2019
- Keller Williams Realty Select Announces KWRS International Real Estate Group
- Announcing GraviTsheets WordPress Plugin
- Carpet Cleaning near you from CJ Frank Carpet Cleaning