Popular on eTradeWire News
- Aramsco Inc. is pleased to announce the acquisition of Sun-Belt USA 662
- Beverly Hills PR Firm Signs 'Deeper Than Music Radio' Now Streaming on iHeartRadio 647
- Mobile game Maze: Shadow of Light Pre-registration begins on iOS and Android 250
- RamLal RamChandra India Ltd. Announces the launch its new Brand Name ShiBui BAGS Backpack 220
- SOPHI Kickstarts Operations in Cebu 220
- Crossover Film Festival is Live 220
- CEO Joseph Collins On A Mission To Inspire Future Media Moguls 202
- Recording Artist Alisonus from Swansea UK signed Major Worldwide Global Distribution Deal! 199
- Reach Higher, Collegewise partner to make college counseling resources available to all students 196
- Compare Bear Announces New Free Resource to Help Customers Save Even More Money 189
Similar on eTradeWire News
- Tenon Tours adds Irish branch, hires director
- Moldova: Host of the Third Global Conference on Wine Tourism
- HappyEasyGo Offers up to Rs.800 off with Autumn Season Sale
- Enjoy The Luxurious Traveling Comforts Instantly With Saudi Airlines Phone Number
- GOOD NEWS! Henann Palm Beach Resort in Boracay is Now Back in Business
- Henann Regency Boracay's Reopening Promos are Now Up For Grabs for Online Bookers
- The Importance of Online Hotel Booking Engine
- Stay Four Nights and get One Night Free at Luxurious Bahama Beach Club
- Casa Festa Matera, il soggiorno ideale
- Synergy Car Hire launches a comparison and booking API
A case in point is The Galapagos. After a cruise around this mecca of wild creatures, people may dream of returning to imbibe more of Ecuador. Most won't.
"We encourage clients to add a few days before or after their Galapagos cruise (https://www.adventuresmithexplorations.com/galapa...) to experience the tropical cloud forests of the Andes, the wildlife of the Amazon Basin and even Machu Picchu (https://www.adventuresmithexplorations.com/machu-... nearby Peru. These are all in striking distance of The Galapagos Islands," said Todd Smith. He is the founder of AdventureSmith Explorations, specializing in small ship cruises in this region since 2003.
The following Galapagos cruises paired with Ecuadorian options (https://www.adventuresmithexplorations.com/ecuador) by land and sea come with offers that can save up to $1,000 per person on a new reservation for 2018 trip. These AdventureSmith-curated combinations are within a short flight or several-hours' drive from Quito, Ecuador's capital, and are aboard small ships (from 16 to 90 guests) with land-based explorations from wilderness eco-lodges.
Galapagos Sea + Andean Cloud Forest Land: People who book a trip by Sept. 15, 2018, for travel by Dec. 31, 2018, can save 15 percent (up to $1,000 per person) on a Santa Cruz II Eastern Galapagos Islands Cruise (https://www.adventuresmithexplorations.com/santa-cruz-ii---eastern-galapagos-islands-7-day6-night)combined with a Mashpi Rainforest Tour (https://www.adventuresmithexplorations.com/mashpi-rainforest-tour). A former Galapagos National Park guide designed this Galapagos itinerary to maximize wildlife sightings. The cruise is paired with an award-laden eco-lodge (one of National Geographic's "Unique Lodges of the World") in a cloud forest that guests can float over in an open-air gondola and sky bike.
More on eTradeWire News
- Enclosures are critical to oil and gas equipment manufacturing
- Soul Sleep sequel takes dreamscape to new depths
- RE/MAX DFW Associates Gains New Real Estate Agent
- Dbvisit and FlashGrid Partner to Deliver Database DR and HA in the cloud
- CallVU Chosen by International Credit Card Provider to Simplify & Secure Customer Interactions with
- Electric Grape HTV Added to Electric HTV Line
- Author Gina Fava Rolls Out Thriller Sequel, FORMULA, at the Height of Auto Racing Season
Galapagos Sea + Ecuadorian Amazon Land: Select sailings with a choice of sustainable cruise vessels (Ocean Spray Galapagos Cruises (https://www.adventuresmithexplorations.com/ocean-...), Petrel Galapagos Cruises (https://www.adventuresmithexplorations.com/petrel...) or Camila Galapagos Cruises (https://www.adventuresmithexplorations.com/camila...)) come with $500 to $1,000 per person savings plus one complimentary overnight at the Red Mangrove Lodge in Puerto Ayora, Galapagos, when paired with the eco-friendly La Selva Amazon Lodge (https://www.adventuresmithexplorations.com/la-sel...). This pre/post-cruise active jungle experience in the Ecuadorian rainforest posits guests in thatched suites overlooking a lagoonin the heart of the Amazon Basin, accessed by the Napo River. This package must be booked by Sept. 15, 2018, for travel by Dec. 31, 2018.
Galapagos Sea + Ecuadorian Amazon Land: Seaman Journey Galapagos Cruises (https://www.adventuresmithexplorations.com/seaman-journey-galapagos-cruises) and Sea Star Journey Galapagos Cruises (https://www.adventuresmithexplorations.com/sea-star-journey-galapagos-cruises) offer up to $1,000 savings per person and free roundtrip flights from Quito or Guayaquil on select sailings in July, August and September 2018, when combined with the 4- or 5-day Ecuador Amazon Adventure at Napo Wildlife Center (https://www.adventuresmithexplorations.com/ecuador-amazon-adventure---napo-wildlife-center). This offer is valid for new bookings made by Sept. 15, 2018, for travel by Sept. 30, 2018. While the Ecuador Amazon Adventure is offered at a selection of eco-lodges in the region, AdventureSmith Explorations' pairing for these boutique 16-guest luxury yachts is the 16-cabana Napo Wildlife Center, part of an ecotourism project that includes the conservation of over 82 square miles of the most pristine Amazon rainforest within Yasunì National Park. Guests enjoy visits with the Kichwa community of Añangu. A 118-foot canopy tower on the Napo River reveals flocks of colorful tanagers passing right through the trees and spider monkeys searching for nearby fruit. Programs include accommodations, flights to Coca (to access the Napo River into the Basin), water transportation and such guided activities as hiking on a 5,000-acre private ecological reserve and canoeing down the Napo River to Lake Pilchcocha.
More on eTradeWire News
- 2b Acting presents Comedy with a difference
- 6000 m ISE Explorer AUV Sold to COMRA
- Voorhees College Partners with Aperion Global Institute & launches Non-Degree Continuing Education
- Express Logic's X-Ware IoT Platform Brings Industrial-Grade IoT Device Security and Safety
- Faith & Harry To Perform At The Okra Strut Festival In Irmo, South Carolina, On Saturday 9/29/2018
- Tenon Tours adds Irish branch, hires director
- MBA help from Qualified Professionals
Galapagos Land + Ecuadorian Amazon Cruise: This combo positionsguests atGalapagos Safari Camp (https://www.adventuresmithexplorations.com/galapagos-islands-safari-camp-santa-cruz) (a tented camp with a main lodge on Santa Cruz Island in the Galapagos Archipelago) from which daily guided tours (including some boating and snorkeling) are conducted. Before or after the camp experience, guests join Manatee Amazon Explorer Cruise (https://www.adventuresmithexplorations.com/manatee-amazon-explorer-cruise-on-hold-for-new-ship), which introduces secrets of life on the Ecuadorian Amazon River. If this combo is booked by Sept. 15, 2018, for travel by Dec. 31, 2018, guests receive complimentary airfare (for the Amazon portion) from Quito to Coca plus complimentary Galapagos National Park Entry Fee and Tourist Transit Control Card.
The Amazon Basin is known for its high biodiversity (species being highly varied within a geographic area). Activities in jungle locations vary but may include night walks to understand the nocturnal nature of the rainforest, fishing for piranha, visiting a parrot clay lick to see hundreds of birds gathering for their daily dose of minerals, climbing the observational tower for an overhead view of the jungle, or kayaking up Napo River's tributaries to silently view wildlife.
For details on all of AdventureSmith's small ship cruises worldwide, day-to-day itineraries, availability and reservations, Phone: 866-575-2875 toll-free or visit http://www.adventuresmithexplorations.com/.
About AdventureSmith Explorations - Think Outside the Boat!
Founded in 2003, AdventureSmith Explorations is based in Truckee, CA, near the northern shore of Lake Tahoe. A recognized leader in small ship cruising, in 2012 owner Todd Smith joined the ranks of Condé Nast Traveler's prestigious world's Top Travel Specialists list as the leading expert on small ship expeditions.
PR Contact for Information, Photos, Press Visits: Widness and Wiggins PR
Sara Widness / firstname.lastname@example.org / Ph: 802-234-6704
Dave Wiggins / email@example.com / Ph: 720-301-3822
Widness & Wiggins PR
- A Drive Back in Time - Several Classic Cars for Sale on AuctionDeals.com
- Engage2Excel Recruitment Solutions Earns Ranking on HRO Today 2018 RPO Baker's Dozen Overall Enterprise Leaders List
- Egg Cookoff to Benefit South Butler Community Meals on Wheels
- Groundbreaking Medicaid Claims Study Demonstrates Significant Cost Savings and Nearly 5x ROI via myStrength's Digital Behavioral Health Platform
- Visual Forms with INI FormStudio™ Simplify Self-Service Response Collection
- AsSeenOnTV.pro and Kevin Harrington Launch DRTV Campaign with Posh Pushers
- NWA Insurance Provider Celebrates 3,000 Customers
- Goodwill Southwest Florida Offers Free Digital Training Classes
- Are Business Forgetting to Change Their Locks Regularly?
- Esteemed President of the American Purchasing Society, Harry E. Hough, PhD, Endorses New SCM Book
- Building Stronger Alliances with Metro Detroit Businesses
- Carstens Fine Art Studio & Gallery to Present Sandra Ortega at the "Demonstrate" ArtWalk
- The Cheeky Wolf Company Grows Organically
- Meet Jeff Winter, Owner of BirthdayPak of SE Minnesota!
- Briscoe Protective Systems, Worldwide Security and SCAN Security Open Mic/ Jam Fest Fundraiser
- Why are 40x60 prefab metal buildings our most popular size?
- KyckGlobal, Inc. Raises $8 Million in Series A Round with Venture Capital Firm TechOperators Leading the Investment
- Braces in Reading, PA Available for Teens and Adults
- European Investment Bank to Bankroll Offshore Wind Project-More at Benelux Infrastructure Forum 2018
- Bloomex Sponsors Canadian Cancer Society CIBC Run for the Cure 2018