Popular on eTradeWire
- Onlive Server Announced Indian Cloud VPS Hosting in India with SSD Storage and Unlimited Bandwidth 259
- The On It Foundation Helps Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship 246
- TVS Quiz Show Network To Produce More than 500 Episodes of New TVS Quiz Show Episodes 187
- Consortiums fulfill requirement for random drug testing programs 166
- Heated Armor Lands First Major Deal!!! 162
- 5 Steps To Turn Your Ideas Into Actions from Your Marketing Superheroes 153
- Wormhole Labs Partners With MagicLinks to provide safe and social shopping during COVID19 Pandemic 151
- Reader Views Literary Awards Announces Addition Of Two Cash Awards For Grand Prize Winners In Fiction And Non-fiction 146
- Drive-thru art experience provides excitement during pandemic 135
- Escape the Room Locations Reopen Nationwide For a Safe And Exciting Night Out 122
Similar on eTradeWire
- Kopp Glass' 9530 UV Glass Advances Ultraviolet Light Sterilization and Disinfection for a Broad
- Ergonomics reimagined at virtual Applied Ergo Conference Aug. 4-6 … Registration open through July 30
- Melinda Williams Named Telgian Director of Government and Business Affairs
- Derby set to launch £5m business growth fund to help create new jobs
- S4-SDC-JV awarded GSA OASIS SB Pool 3 contract
- UL Fire Council Appoints Telgian's Leonard Ramo
- U.S. Army Awards DiSTI $42.5M Production Agreement for Family of Maintenance Trainers
- Nationwide Election for Inventor Representative to Patent Public Advisory Committee
- The Joseph Company Announces Breakthrough 5 Liter Keg Technology With Development Of New Patented Inside Pressurized System
- A Simplified Heatsink Process by GD Rectifiers
More on eTradeWire News
- Return Of Live Sports, Season Simulations Gives Strat-O-Matic Games A Record Setting Run
- Clarity Gold Reported 2.32 oz/t Au - Sent Crews to Three High Grade Gold Properties in BC
- 'Love & Listings' creators score a new real estate reality show in Atlanta
- Southern Ocean Chamber Sets August Member Activities
- Private Placement Markets to Open Offices in Sydney, Australia
In their latest work  the UCLA group has taken full advantage of the inherent parallelization capability of optics, and significantly improved the inference and generalization performance of diffractive optical neural networks, helping to close the gap between all-optical and the standard electronic neural networks. These new design strategies achieved unprecedented levels of inference accuracy for all-optical neural network based machine learning, which come close to the performance of some of the earlier generations of all-electronic deep neural networks. At the same time, the all optical neural networks have important advantages, such as the inference speed, scalability, parallelism and the low-power requirement of passive optical networks that utilize engineered matter to compute through diffraction of light.
This research was led by Dr. Aydogan Ozcan who is a Chancellor's Professor of electrical and computer engineering at UCLA, and an associate director of the California NanoSystems Institute (CNSI). The other authors of this work are graduate students Jingxi Li, Deniz Mengu and Yi Luo, as well as Dr. Yair Rivenson, an adjunct Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering at UCLA.
More on eTradeWire News
- Lenny & Larry's Welcomes The Holiday Season Early With New Flavor Offerings
- Doctor Develops Personalized Solution to COVID-19 Threat
- SWFL teachers, school employees and families are eligible to receive free mental health support
- Digital Literacy and the Future of Work Goodwill offers free certificate training
- Media Personality and Amazon Influencer Cyrus Webb expands reach in 2020
"Our results provide a major advancement to bring optical neural network-based low power and low-latency solutions for various machine learning applications," said Prof. Ozcan. Moreover, these systematic advances in diffractive optical network designs might bring us a step closer to the development of next generation, task-specific and intelligent computational camera systems.
This research was supported by the Koç Group, NSF and HHMI.
- Give Me a Heart by Appointed makes the Billboard Most Added Gospel Indicator chart
- The First VCR - Releasing on DVD August 25th, 2020
- MLS Offers Launches Custom Digital Offer Platforms For Brokers
- MLS Offers Launches Custom Digital Offer Platforms for Brokers
- Crochet artwork in a league of its own
- Should You and Your Spouse Kiss and Make Up?
- COVID 19 and its affect on builders and developers
- New Memoir By U.S. Marine: Releasing on Amazon September 06 2020
- ILIA's First Online Youth Project Management Course
- Free Air Source Heat Pumps UK Applications 2020 For Homeowners and Private Landlords
- 3 Days Left for FREE Enrollment in New Algebra Made Easy with Math Minutes Pro Course on Udemy
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' Luka Chili' Dončić Spicy' Triple-Double! Luca Disney #JORDAN'Spicy' NBA!
- Building Your Success System. Unique New eBook
- Global ideas marketplace start-up UCROWDME, SEIS & EIS Advance Assurance approval by HMRC
- M.G.A Garage Door Repair Houston TX Will Now Be Operational On A 24/7 Basis
- Analog: The Art & History Of Reel-To-Reel Tape Recording - Releasing on DVD August 11, 2020
- TRU ID .... Drops mixtape for FANS ONLY on August 17, 2020 .... it is HOT!
- Every Heart Has A Story, What's Yours?
- Spunky Mobile Startup Expands Student Success Service
- Auto Dealer Retention Services Firm Hires Auto Industry Executive Stan Sher