Popular on eTradeWire News
- Malea Emma Tjandrawidjaja, 7 year old National Anthem singer 539
- Transseed Group Receives Two New Business Designations 254
- Founder & CEO of Market Leader, Virtual Rehab, to be Interviewed By Jane King at NASDAQ 206
- Lil Bub, aka Magical Space Cat, Will Make Special Appearance at Snowcats Cat Convention 199
- International Experts Discuss Safety Problems of Critical Infrastructures at Ural Federal University 195
- How to Manage Arrhythmia in Children? 195
- Share Number System is the New Automated Income System 166
- New talent Asalia White Williams Nominated for NAMMY Award 158
- Media Partnership Announced with Aerospace Testing International and the International Telemetering Conference (ITC) 131
- Deeper Than Music Radio is a platform where entertainers share their story
Similar on eTradeWire News
- Guitar Neck Fret Repair Revolutionized
- Detectamet achieves international recognition, ISO 45001
- Neuromarketing leads to better packaging design
- GSM Outdoors Enters Into The Safety Market!
- Formaspace Launches New Website Featuring 3D Workbench Builder Tool
- Lantek to present three educational sessions at FABTECH 2018
- Intel® Apollo Lake Based Fanless Box PC Ideal for Computing or Intelligent Digital Display
- AFS Technologies Announces New Equity Investment from Symphony Technology Group
- KRUSS Releases New Mobile Quality Control Instrument for Cleaning and Coatings Baths
- Independent Study by Parola Analytics Recognizes Afero as Top-5 Leader in IoT Patent Landscape
The partnership enables ACC to strengthen its position as a small business provider of technical services while also serving its customers' increasing needs for sustainment to include repair and replacement hardware and the manufacture of complex high-performance components such as rocket engine nozzles. Headquartered in Warner Robins, Georgia with an additional corporate office in Torrance, California, ACC will provide capabilities and infrastructure to support Keystone's growth and development. ACC employs over 260 personnel and has a national presence supporting programs within the aerospace and broader national security sectors.
More on eTradeWire News
- MusicWorks to Present Outdoor Tributes to Led Zeppelin and The Beatles at Old School Square
- Mounts Botanical Garden Invites Public to Four Amazing Events Including Opening of GARDEN OF LIGHTS
- KRAVIS CENTER Salutes Legendary Jazz Pianist Ramsey Lewis Who is Ceasing 70-Year Concert Career
- October 26, 2018 Baltimore Prodigy Anthony Michael Hobbs to Speak on 'Youth Speak' Panel
- The next generation of girls belong to the boardroom, Prof Imafidon says at UN girl child exhibition
- eWomenNetwork of Montgomery County Announces Holiday Extravaganza
- ASTPP Announced Successful Exhibition at GITEX 2018
Trase Travers, Chief Executive Officer of ACC states, "In Keystone, we have a partner with strong capabilities in large format additive manufacturing for aerospace and defense applications. One of Keystone's strengths is the development of a robust modular equipment additive manufacturing approach able to be containerized and deployed for in-the-field use – a great feature for our defense customers. Additionally, Keystone's ability to sense and control the deposition process for a multitude of advanced alloys creates products of unparalleled material quality that, unlike other 3D printing methods, can be applied for all aerospace use cases. We look forward to working with Ray and Bryant Walker and Keystone's talented team to grow both companies and provide exceptional services and products to our customers."
"Keystone is pleased to partner with ACC," added Bryant Walker, President of Keystone. "ACC is a highly-regarded company with an excellent reputation and leadership team. The partnership's combined resources enable Keystone to commercialize our technologies, adding critical manufacturing capacity and infrastructure to meet production demands. Assuring ourselves, and more importantly assuring our customers, that we can capture our abundant opportunities for growth."
About Advanced Core Concepts
Advanced Core Concepts is an innovative small business provider of complex analytical engineering and software development services, software modeling solutions, risk mitigation analysis, engineering research and development support, technical and programmatic support, logistics and sustainment services, Foreign Military Sales support, additive manufacturing, and information technology and cyber solutions. For additional information, please visit www.advancedcoreholdings.com.
More on eTradeWire News
- Holiday Five Different Ways This Year
- siberX CEHv10 Training- October 2018
- Moscow presented new opportunities for tourists from Singapore at ATB Asia 2018
- Lung Cancer Awareness Month Discussed in New Video
- Middle East Food Forum and ICCA to co-power the GulfHost Restaurant Development Conference
- DTR Inc. CEO Jay Goldberg's Radio Station, Rock on Neon Radio, Announces Tuesday Schedule
- Anti Aging Dentist in Beverly Hills - Anti Aging Dentistry 90210
About Keystone Synergistic Enterprises
Keystone Synergistic Enterprises is a highly-capable engineering and technology company specializing in the development and deployment of innovative metal processing technologies, particularly metal joining and deposition. The Company's core competencies include metal joining through friction stir welding ("FSW") and thermal stir welding ("TSW"); metal deposition to build 3D shapes directly from computer aided design ("CAD") files; materials processing; reconstructive repair of complex components; titanium, nickel, and aluminum alloy metallurgy; and 3D printing of thermoplastics. Keystone's technologies directly support the fabrication of components for lightweight structures for propulsion systems, airframe and space structures, mobile weapons and armament, as well as structural components and subcomponents for shipbuilding. Specifically, the Company has excellent capabilities and a historical track record in the areas of liquid-fueled rocket engine nozzles, integrally-bladed rotors of aircraft turbine engines, and high-performance alloy products used in defense applications. For additional information, please visit www.keystonehq.com.
Please direct company-related inquiries to Bill Gow, General Manager of ACC, at; email@example.com.
- IAPEN, India launches an ambitious plan to train and place two lakh candidates in nutrition sector by 2021
- NJ Hypnotist to Share Fool Proof Answer to Managing Stress
- Award-Winning Short Thriller "Dylan" on Amazon and Amazon Prime
- SID Limited in support of United Nations´ international day for the eradication of poverty
- Chocolak's New Collection of Premium Chocolates is here - The Perfect Baby Shower Present
- Inmate Books Allow the Prisoners to Live a Better Life
- Anaadi TV – A Complete News Channel that Brings the most Happening News and Information
- Best Exchange House on Social Media, UAE 2018 - GCC Exchange
- Chat Lines Center, One place where people don't have to think much before making friends
- Reid Sanders Personal Injury Attorney from Hawk Law Group Helps to Claim Serious Injury Compensation
- What is Information Management?
- Springbank Mechanical Systems Proudly Brings Its Quality HVAC Services
- GameCloud Heading to Paris with Lucrative Offers for Deal Making Event, Game Connection Europe 2018
- Give Your Consumer Complaints an International Coverage with EurAsian Times
- Monevation Reloads With Qrazy Knowledge
- Infographic revealing 5 Ways to Boost Your Digital Marketing Efforts by Using Infographics
- Wooden Street To Spread Positive Vibes with Newly Launched Figurines
- "DJ Mark Battle" Brings Opulent Sounds to Eva Marcille & Michael Sterling's Extravagant Wedding
- BOLI Finds Substantial Evidence to Support Allegation of Discrimination by Springfield Employer
- Dr. Mark Goulston & Aurorasa Sima host an online event, Project Empathy Training, for people who are not satisfied with the results they are getting