Popular on eTradeWire News
- Punch Tv Studios Gains Nasdaq Position 580
- Black Speculative Arts Movement Teams up with the In-Focus Film Society France at Cannes Film Festival 226
- Mr. Flamboyant Announces New Album By Fulton County 148
- Feeding A Monster Stage Play Extended Due to Popular Demand, May 5th & 6th at the Hudson Theatre 116
- Mantella named Swedish Steel Prize 2018 finalist 105
- MTB Entertainment Threatens Legal Action Against Jamsphere Rock Radio for Copyright Infringement!
- Alexander Cooper releases "Sandow" on Vimeo; headed to Cannes Film Market
- LQDEX Co-Founder, Yogesh Srihari, to Speak at RestartX Global Blockchain Conference
- SmartBuyGlasses counter sues Maui Jim in US litigation
- PACSHealth® deepens advanced radiation dose reporting tools in DoseMonitor® with new Global Dose Registry™
Similar on eTradeWire News
- ILS's Labelling Equipment Is A Tonic For Botanist Gin
- Mantella wins Swedish Steel Prize 2018
- Furniture Supplier Continues Making Equipment For State-of-the-Art Gynaecologist's Centers
- Glaston prevents a sticky situation at Duerr's Ltd
- How Manufacturing Companies Get Younger Generations Interested in Manufacturing Careers
- Easy, Flexible and Reliable Modbus Gateways for Seamless Conversions
- Commemorative Medals - Examples of Use
- TopTech TMT Offers All Quality brand certifications Like a Big Brand At Lesser Price
- Friedemann Steinbach Recognized as Top-Performing New Coach by FocalPoint Business Coaching
- Mobile Sieve for Silo Unloading
The partnership enables ACC to strengthen its position as a small business provider of technical services while also serving its customers' increasing needs for sustainment to include repair and replacement hardware and the manufacture of complex high-performance components such as rocket engine nozzles. Headquartered in Warner Robins, Georgia with an additional corporate office in Torrance, California, ACC will provide capabilities and infrastructure to support Keystone's growth and development. ACC employs over 260 personnel and has a national presence supporting programs within the aerospace and broader national security sectors.
More on eTradeWire News
- New Website NATURALLY ABLE Offers Healthy Lifestyle Resources for People with Disabilities
- Two New Novels by Mike Broemmel Slated for Release in 2018
- Mind to Matter: The Astonishing Science of How Your Brain Creates Material Reality
- Why and How to Make Your Home Atmosphere Healthy
- Lang Realty's Brian Pearl and Vini Antonacci List One-Of-A-Kind Ultra-Luxury Mizner Grand Condominium
- Tristan Rogers To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday May 30th, 2018
- Pade Okunola Asks Osun State People To Terminate Cooperation With Oppression Creating A Cycle Of
Trase Travers, Chief Executive Officer of ACC states, "In Keystone, we have a partner with strong capabilities in large format additive manufacturing for aerospace and defense applications. One of Keystone's strengths is the development of a robust modular equipment additive manufacturing approach able to be containerized and deployed for in-the-field use – a great feature for our defense customers. Additionally, Keystone's ability to sense and control the deposition process for a multitude of advanced alloys creates products of unparalleled material quality that, unlike other 3D printing methods, can be applied for all aerospace use cases. We look forward to working with Ray and Bryant Walker and Keystone's talented team to grow both companies and provide exceptional services and products to our customers."
"Keystone is pleased to partner with ACC," added Bryant Walker, President of Keystone. "ACC is a highly-regarded company with an excellent reputation and leadership team. The partnership's combined resources enable Keystone to commercialize our technologies, adding critical manufacturing capacity and infrastructure to meet production demands. Assuring ourselves, and more importantly assuring our customers, that we can capture our abundant opportunities for growth."
About Advanced Core Concepts
Advanced Core Concepts is an innovative small business provider of complex analytical engineering and software development services, software modeling solutions, risk mitigation analysis, engineering research and development support, technical and programmatic support, logistics and sustainment services, Foreign Military Sales support, additive manufacturing, and information technology and cyber solutions. For additional information, please visit www.advancedcoreholdings.com.
More on eTradeWire News
- 42nd Annual USA Martial Arts Hall of Fame Gala
- Bonita C. McFarland and Forum of the Arts 2018 Scholarship Winners
- QA Mentor Announced to Offer the Best Comparison Testing Service
- Engel & Volkers in The Bahamas is riding the global Real Estate Wave
- How MaaS360 is aiding businesses become GDPR compliant
- EDM artist Tal releases new EP album 'Pandora's Box'
- Rapper Cambiyo releases two new singles 'Ice Cold' and 'Speedin (2 U)'
About Keystone Synergistic Enterprises
Keystone Synergistic Enterprises is a highly-capable engineering and technology company specializing in the development and deployment of innovative metal processing technologies, particularly metal joining and deposition. The Company's core competencies include metal joining through friction stir welding ("FSW") and thermal stir welding ("TSW"); metal deposition to build 3D shapes directly from computer aided design ("CAD") files; materials processing; reconstructive repair of complex components; titanium, nickel, and aluminum alloy metallurgy; and 3D printing of thermoplastics. Keystone's technologies directly support the fabrication of components for lightweight structures for propulsion systems, airframe and space structures, mobile weapons and armament, as well as structural components and subcomponents for shipbuilding. Specifically, the Company has excellent capabilities and a historical track record in the areas of liquid-fueled rocket engine nozzles, integrally-bladed rotors of aircraft turbine engines, and high-performance alloy products used in defense applications. For additional information, please visit www.keystonehq.com.
Please direct company-related inquiries to Bill Gow, General Manager of ACC, at; email@example.com.
- Importance of SOP for Organization's Sustainability - YRC
- 22 Canadian Students and faculty attended Student Exchange Program at LPU
- Social Media Sensation Danielle Cohn Partners with Uplive USA
- Trump Portrait 'Free Speech' Lawsuit Against Smithsonian Portrait Gallery Director Awaits Federal Judge's Decision After DOJ Files Final Argument
- Beckatt Solutions Launches New Website Beckatt.com 2.0
- Amarillo Texas Avon-Offering Best Deals on All Avon Products for Summer!
- Jacquée T presents the "A 'romantic' in Kansas" SPECIAL FEATURES episode -- Seeking the Cowboys
- Memorial Day To Continue National Honors, Recognition, for Lao Hmong Veterans
- Cincy Birth Stories, Cincinnati Birth Photographers, Now Offering Birth Films
- New Book by George: Corporate Fear: The Google Problem
- Singer/Songwriters Natalie Jean and Levi Moore receive 12 nominations in the 2018 Josie Music Awards
- The Caribbean American Cultural Arts Foundation Hosts a Successful Welcome Reception
- Jackson Wang Releases Hot New Single "Fendiman" May 25th
- HomeAid Colorado to Collect Over 500,000 Diapers for Homeless Families
- Modeling-The Classic Art of Self Expression
- What GDPR Means for Your Business
- 70+ Local Businesses Recognized for Investing in Individuals with Special Needs
- America Green Solar Launches Partnerships with HomeAdvisor and Groupon in Time for Memorial Day Sale
- Energy Sector Company Update: MSB Games becomes MSBG Corp
- Smith communities host special, free support groups for caregiver, family of seniors with dementia