Popular on eTradeWire
- Onlive Server Announced Indian Cloud VPS Hosting in India with SSD Storage and Unlimited Bandwidth 239
- The On It Foundation Helps Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship 234
- TVS Quiz Show Network To Produce More than 500 Episodes of New TVS Quiz Show Episodes 183
- Heated Armor Lands First Major Deal!!! 159
- Consortiums fulfill requirement for random drug testing programs 150
- Wormhole Labs Partners With MagicLinks to provide safe and social shopping during COVID19 Pandemic 145
- Reader Views Literary Awards Announces Addition Of Two Cash Awards For Grand Prize Winners In Fiction And Non-fiction 132
- Drive-thru art experience provides excitement during pandemic 132
- 5 Steps To Turn Your Ideas Into Actions from Your Marketing Superheroes 128
- Escape the Room Locations Reopen Nationwide For a Safe And Exciting Night Out 119
Similar on eTradeWire
- Mask Wholesaler Sponsors Alzheimer's Event
- 'Off The Rails' 2-Day Marketplace
- Leadership NEXT to review the 'State of Lee County' at Aug. 11 virtual program
- A REcycled Night in Black and White virtual fundraiser to be held Oct. 15
- Latino Leaders Network to Host Virtual Panel Discussion with Democratic Latino Delegates
- Barks in the Bottoms During These Dog Days of Summer in Kansas City's West Bottoms
- Multicultural Network www.UnityFirst.com presents "Inclusion Always Matters: How to Navigate the New 'Now'" – a Virtual Conversation
- A Perfect Match In Entertainment and Love! Josie Passantino and Matt Boone Wed!
- Trade with Africa® Business Summit Advances U.S. trade with Africa
- Ahlers & Ogletree has major auctions slated for fall starting with White Oaks in Atlanta Sept. 12-13
The Cape Coral Animal Shelter – a nonprofit, no-kill animal shelter providing adoption services, medical care, education and training – is in need of supplies to continue its care for the homeless dogs and cats of Southwest Florida.
To support its services, the community is invited to "party with a pooch for a purpose" at Cosmos & Kisses from 3 to 6 p.m. at Advanced Aesthetic Solutions in Fort Myers, 12734 Kenwood Lane, Suite 75.
Anyone who donates or contributes a gift from the shelter's Amazon Wish List will receive a complimentary cosmo cocktail (for those ages 21 and up), a locally made cupcake from Smallcakes of Fort Myers and unlimited doggy kisses from the shelter's furry residents. All guests will be asked to wear protective face masks and follow social distancing guidelines.
The donation and supply drive will support Cape Coral Animal Shelter's efforts to provide a safe place where animals receive the care they need and remain until they are placed in a qualified, forever home.
More on eTradeWire News
- Humbl Hustlr Foundation's 2020 Hustl•Print Entrepreneurship Pitch Competition deemed a success
- South Side Food Co-op Sponsors C.O.R.E. Songwriting Competition, 2020
- ICON Jewel's Famed Hollywood Jeweler Talks Diamonds, Covid And These Uncertain Times
- Ravinder LaL named new Chairman of Silicon Valley Central Chamber of Commerce board of directors
- Daniel Vaswani (Red Metric Law, Criminal Defense & DUI) posts video about hate-speech & Facebook
For more information, call Advanced Aesthetic Solutions at 239-936-3333.
About Advanced Aesthetic Solutions
Advanced Aesthetic Solutions is a locally owned medical spa specializing in cosmetic and aesthetic enhancements. Offerings include medical-grade skin care products as well as minimally invasive, non-surgical procedures and treatments to assist in the overall plan of anti-aging and corrective skin care goals. The spa is located at 12734 Kenwood Lane, Suite 75, in Fort Myers. Visit www.aasmedspa.com to learn more or call 239-936-3333 to book an appointment. For the latest updates, follow Advanced Aesthetic Solutions on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/AASMedSpa/), Twitter (https://twitter.com/AASMedSpaSWFL) and Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/aasmedspa/).
- Why We Need More Black Executives in Hip Hop? by Eric B
- Mask Wholesaler Sponsors Alzheimer's Event
- Hip Hop Trio Cuzzinz Applies Pressure with the 2 Pressure Challenge - Back To School Laptop Giveaway
- Pure Executive Promoted To President, Europe, Middle East & Africa
- Covid-19 & Unemployment Crisis 2020
- Careington and Smile Brands Announce Successful New Membership Program in Washington
- Local Travel Agent Continuing to Find Creative Ways to Serve Clients In the Era of COVID-19
- Nothing New in Guidelines from Canada
- Pre Teen's 'SUNCards' Help Kids Manage Their Anxiety
- Three Experienced Business Owners Join to Bring Home Helpers Home Care to the Central Valley
- Charlotte: Let's Talk Politics!
- Second Multi-Million Dollar Commercial Closing During COVID-19 for NSD Partners
- Daniel Vaswani of Red Metric Law posts a video about the ongoing spread of coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Canadian Dermatologists Condemn Racism
- The Only Beginner's Photography Class You'll Ever Need
- Forthcoming new book of poetry by Deborah Cummins from Deerbrook Editions
- Amazon Invests $30 Billion in Third-Party Sellers Over the Past 2 Years
- Astoria Knights FC Returns to UPSL Training for First Time Since of COVID-19 National Pande
- Legislative advocate releases new book about son's prescription addiction and overdose death
- Bloomfield, CT Police Union Sounds Alarm About Deteriorating Quality of Life & Safety Issues