Popular on eTradeWire
- Ready to Rock the new single Streams over 5 Million on SoundCloud! 142
- Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi looks refreshed 121
- "The Central Authority" Movie Wraps Principal Photography
- PRISM Wealth Management Recruiting Launches The Financial Advisor 100
- Tony Gee, 3-Time Spin Awards host returns
- Special 1:1 NLP Master Practitioner Training now available worldwide - 3 'No charge' Skype Discovery Sessions
- For Newspapers...For May 16, 2020...For National Love a Tree Day
- 2020 Graduates look to Celebrate Online in Virtual Graduation Celebration site
- Bonnie Wright, Pamela Adlon & Scott Z. Burns to Highlight Hollywood Digital Climate Summit produced by Young Entertainment Activists & NYU Los Angeles
- COVID-19 Overwhelming Africa With Few Ventilators, But
Similar on eTradeWire
- Panic and Fear Become New Normal with COVID-19 and Current Violence in America
- Calling All Unicorns: Become Protectors Of The Rainbow!
- Camp Regis Applejack Cancels 2020 Summer Amid COVID-19 Pandemic
- Los Angeles Based, 8th Floor LLC & ChildFaceMask.com Give Back to the Community While Protecting Children from COVID-19, Viruses, Allergies, & more
- Love Loss Light: Illuminating the Path Through Grief Wins 2020 IndieReader Discovery Award for Aging/Death & Dying
- Local charities step up and provide a network of support for older transitional foster youth in need
- RV Wallbanger: Plan Your Family RV Adventure
- Celebrating While Being at a Distance from Family and Friends
- BTNP launches website & want Southwest OH Parents to reconsider buying toys!
- YSCooks Collaborate With Nutrition Experts To Educate, Engage & Reward Kids For Making Healthier Dining Choices
Jody Colt is an active adoptive and resource parent from the Santa Ynez Valley. She is a strong advocate for community services and has led the effort for Trust-Based Relational Intervention (TBRI) to become a lead trauma informed paradigm in Santa Barbara County.
Colt became certified as a resource parent through Angels Foster Care Santa Barbara, in 2011 with the help of Our County. Our Kids; a program of the Santa Barbara County Department of Social Services and has helped foster four children in care, including one kinship care, as well as three adoptions.
In addition to recognizing the wonderful efforts of amazing local foster parents, the resolution is part of an opportunity to raise awareness about the challenges children in the foster-care system face, and to encourage Congress to implement policy to improve the lives of foster children.
More on eTradeWire News
- iPOP Alumni, Albert Tsai reunites with "Dr. Ken" Cast for Online Event
- Anne Winters, iPOP Alum, Returns in "13 Reasons Why" Season 4 Trailer Debut
- San Francisco Black Film Festival XXII "Virtually Possible" June 18-August 2
- Hygienic Face Covers - A Must For Clothing Store Dressing Rooms Reopen During COVID-19
- Ronni Brown, DDS, MPH Announces the Release of A State of Decay - Your Dental Guide to Understanding
"Jody is a tireless advocate for children in foster care and the families that love them. She has been instrumental in the effort to make TBRI available to families in Santa Barbara County," said Gustavo Prado, Our County. Our Kids. Department Specialist at Santa Barbara County Department of Social Services.
For more information about foster care and adoption in Santa Barbara County, visit http://ourcountyourkids.org/.
What: Resolution for Adoption Month
When: Tuesday, November 19th at 9 a.m.
Where: Joseph Centeno Betteravia Government Administration Building, Board Hearing Room,
511 Lakeside Parkway, Santa Maria, CA 93455
About Our County. Our Kids
Our County. Our Kids is a program of the Santa Barbara County Department of Social Services (SBC DSS). It is the SBC DSS resource family recruitment, retention, and support program. Visit www.ourcountyourkids.org/ for more information.
- Statement of Support for our Black Community
- IT workforce development nonprofit will locate office in historic Arlington, Virginia neighborhood
- Neighborhood Sun and Soltage Team Up for First Community Solar Project in New Jersey
- SmartFinancial Wins Best Workplaces in Ohio
- Wizard Entertainment Takes The Lead In Streamed Interactive Programming With Virtual Experiences
- National Transportation Inc launches new web sites
- Used Vehicle Auction Prices Exceed Pre-Virus Expectations; Relationship Between Used Retail and Wholesale Prices Back to Normal
- HandyQuip.com improves online rentals of home medical equipment after COVID-19
- Andromeda Founder & CTO Martine Dowden to Speak at NDC Oslo
- Katlina Kliewer Social-Media Ban Thrusts KatIsBack.com Into Positive Momentum
- "Do No Harm" Documentary about Physician Suicide Epidemic Now Available on Vimeo on Demand
- Junior Achievement of the High Plains awarded $7,500 grant from Xcel Energy
- Dr. Dallas Stout Appointed to Faculty Council
- Tips for Creating a Custom Playroom in Your Home
- Jacksonville, FL, New Virtual Birthday Party Book Could Relieve Feeling of Loneliness & Isolation
- Dufour Yachts Announces New Partnership with Atlantic Cruising Yachts
- New Thyroid Tracker App, ThyForLife, Launched on Google Play Store
- Optical Training Institute Extends Support to Eyecare Professionals Through Optician Education Grant
- ASA CEO Sends Message of Concern and Hope to Members and Friends
- NVL Team Members Join Next Generation of Leaders