Popular on eTradeWire
- Australians Desperate To Get Back To The Great Outdoors - 1513
- Forces Car Hire adds Cruise Deals and Worldwide Holidays to its One Stop Travel Portfolio - 1113
- "Exploring Our National Parks, Volume 1" by Michael Finney Released on Audible and Amazon - 962
- United Airlines to Resume Houston-Mérida Route in May - 873
- TL International Group announce the opening of a new Zezgo Rent A Car branch at Fort Lauderdale Airport as the Zezgo brand expands across the USA - 842
- A new startup wants to change the way we travel with one app - 739
- Experience the rich heritage of Six Nations on your fingertips - 669
- KeysCaribbean Extends 'Advance Purchase Rate Discount' Special Offer for a Florida Keys Vacation - 623
- Uzbekistan Travel News: Namangan Flower Festival looking forward to a May Event in Uzbekistan - 596
- NOW OPEN: Pigeon Forge Landing RV Resort, an RVC Outdoor Destination - 564
Similar on eTradeWire
- Mayyadda Returns To The Hook And Ladder Minneapolis
- Goa Chillout Zone Vol.10 Hits No.2 on the iTunes Album Charts in the UK and Top 10 in France
- Jimmy Buffett will kick off summer with NoCap livestream on June 20th
- Lakeshore Records To Release Spiral—Original Motion Picture Score By Charlie Clouser May 21
- Southwest Mississippi musicians earn multiple nominations from top indie awards
- Shockadelica Combines an Unusual Novel with Chilling Music
- Swingin' Sunday Celebration Honors Frank Sinatra
- CHAMIE is making pies out of "Money" with new single - Out May 21!
- THE GILMOUR PROJECT :: Live Stream 'Debut' June 24
- Eric Johanson releases video and single for "Yellow Moon"
Inspired by Major League Baseball's bold solution to 2020 season play, the orchestra decided to "re-imagine" itself by taking a page out of MLB's playbook. Adopting what appeared to be a sensible approach to performance in the face of choosing to go forward rather than cancelling an entire year, the orchestra embraced MLB's season strategy and determined to play live, without audience, with real time broadcast via live-streaming to their established NJ and NY audiences.
More on eTradeWire News
- Attorney Aaron Parnas Joins Florida Justice Center Board of Directors
- Post-accident testing needs to take place in the correct mode
- Why Pisces People Are Key To New Age Of Aquarius - 2021 Horoscope
- Community Cooperative's annual Soup Kitchen Benefit honors the late Sam Galloway, Jr
- A Checklist for Your Spring Tree Care Routine
The concert will feature works by Wagner and Beethoven with rookie superstar guest soloists: the acclaimed violin virtuoso Nathan Meltzer and Oliver Neubauer, violinist, a 2020 AO Competition Winner. It has been made possible in part by a grant administered by the Bergen County Department of Parks, Division of Historical and Cultural Affairs from funds granted by the New Jersey State Council on the Arts.
Bereft of their NJ performance venue, due to restrictions imposed by COVID-19, the Adelphi Orchestra's 2020-2021 Season continues with a series of "road trip" performances during November, March, April, May and June taking place in Northern New NJ and NYC. Each of the following performances and featured collaborations will be performed live and livestreamed. Concert Programs for each performance will be made available to audiences and stakeholders on the Adelphi Orchestra website www.adelphiorchestra.org
Sunday, November 22, 2020 at 4:00 PM at Community of St John Baptiste Mendham, NJ
More on eTradeWire News
- SCBIO Issues Life Sciences Strategic Plan to Drive Industry Growth
- The Secret to a Perfect Burger
- Creative Ways to Recognise and Reward Employees
- Interior Design in Toronto (GTA)
- Steve Muehler – Paralegal – Mergers & Acquisitions Investment Banking & Advisory
"MUSIC ON A SUNDAY AFTERNOON: CHAMBER WORKS BY BORODIN AND MOZART"
Saturday, March 5, 2021 7:30 PM at Fairlawn Community Center Theater, Fairlawn, NJ
Saturday March 20, 2021 7:30 PM at Good Shepherd Faith Presbyterian Church, NYC
BAROQUE CELEBRATION - Bach: Brandenburg Concerto no 5
Vivaldi: "Le Quattro Stagioni" (The Four Seasons)"
Saturday, April 24, 2021 10:00 AM at Marc Scorca Recital Hall, NYC
"2021 ADELPHI ORCHESTRA YOUNG ARTIST COMPETITION FINALS"
Saturday May 8, 2021 7:30 PM at Fairlawn Community Center Theater, Fairlawn, NJ
"SPRING SERENADES: featuring guest soloist SoHyun Ko (Violin) Dvorak: Romance
Dvorak: Serenade for Winds, Dvorak: Serenade for Strings
June 2021 - Bergen County, NJ
"THE ORCHESTRA SINGS"The AO is proud to be National Partner for Link Up – A Program of the Weill Music Institute at Carnegie Hall.
- Anduin to Showcase Intelligence-Based-Billing™ at 2021 Rainmaker SuperConference
- Heavy Equipment Company Digs in During Pandemic
- Axiomtek Partners with LIPS Corporation for 3D AI Vision Solution on NVIDIA® Jetson Product Line
- Histria Books Announces the Release of the Dying Art by Joe Kilgore
- Beverly "Mama" Sherman Makes Amazon's Bestseller List in Football Biographies Pre & Post Book Launch
- AscendTMS And project44 Partner To Provide SMB Carriers With A Complete Digital Freight Ecosystem
- Aptika is now a Honeywell Performance Partner
- Award-winning Writer Alaina Warren Zachary's "Crankey Village, NM" is comedy gold at Festivals
- Who really committed a crime here.The judge, District attorney, or was it the defending attorney?
- YourDataConnect Launches YDC Data Monetization University
- GamePoint's basketball league offers $120K salaries to teen players
- Fatty Acid Esters Market Overview, Leading Players and Forecast Report by 2030
- Desaltek: A new ecommerce website for water treatment solutions in Australia
- Orchestry and JSC Announce their Partnership to Make Work Simple in Microsoft 365
- Leaders Explore Common Ground on National Parks and Tourism
- Keith Arthur Bolden "The Acting Professor" in Summer Blockbuster The Conjuring
- First Token Launches on Julpad on May 19 with African Crypto Exchange, Quidax
- Nominations Open for 2021 Annual National Women of Influence Awards
- Mango Animate Releases Text Video Maker
- Rising superstar Y.LUCK performs at exclusive sold out show for females only