Popular on eTradeWire
- Gulf Coast Village's Jennifer Cason earns Healthcare Hero Award from Volunteers of America - 209
- 8th Annual Texas Black Business Economic Forecast - 2021 - 195
- QLSM is 5 Years of Therapy In Just 3 Hours Science Backed - 175
- Marc Ganzi, CEO of Colony Capital, Announced as a Keynote at The Connected Virtual Tech Event November 16th 2020 - 142
- Paige Dimakos named CEO of The Draft Network
- Great Kids Books You Never Knew Existed
- Readiness Associates forms strategic partnership with CloudOak
- Casual workers left out to dry by Broxbourne Council during pandemic
- Will Mark Zuckerberg have to change facebook name?
- TVS Flashback Network.Com Showcases A Dozen More Color Classic TV Shows on WatchYour.TV
Similar on eTradeWire
- "Live From Skylight Run" the Successful Series Presents its Third Live Event
- Emerging dance music artist Tyler Garrett just dropped his third EP in 2020
- The Voice Season 12 Winner Chris Blue Releases Pulsating New Single,"Back 2 The Future"
- Singer-Songwriter Stephen Winston Breathes Life In latest Single "Winter's Breath Warms The Heart"
- Music That Speaks On World Sadness
- Lyricist AC The Entity Releases Greatness Displayed EP
- Matt Boone Signs With Cavalla Records
- Music Video: You Make Me (from the feature film Voorhees) by Reluctant Zero
- Clarence Spady Band Unveils New Branding
- Blue Heart Records Signs Award Winning Singer/Songwriter/Pianist Veronica Lewis
A Celebration of Rebirth & Renewal" represents the orchestra's reimagined season and a return to live performance. The concert, coproduced by Musae in association with St. John's in the Village and Denise Marsa Productions, will take place live, without an audience, with real-time broadcast via live-stream utilizing Musae's innovative 360-degree, immersive technology platform. Concert viewing will be available via donation with pricing rangIng from $5-$100 and can be secured online at http://www.musae.me/adelphi/experiences/827/rebirth
More on eTradeWire News
- MOFFAS heralds a new era of online shopping with the latest introduction of social networking module
- First Look for iPOP Alumni Matt Cornetts HSM:TM:TS Holiday Special Revealed
- iPOP Alum Alexis Knapp's Short 'Bad Suns' to debut at Film Festival
- iPOP Alumni Lucas Adams Will Participate in Days of our Lives Fan Event
- Garrett Hedlund, iPOP Alum, begins filming of Modern Love Season 2
October is National Arts & Humanities Month (NAHM)—a coast-to-coast collective recognition of the importance of culture in America. Given the decimating impact of the COVID pandemic on our nation's Arts and Humanities sector, the Adelphi Orchestra asks you to support the campaign "Be an Arts Hero" http://www.beanartshero.com #ArtsHero.
"A Celebration of Rebirth & Renewal" will feature former Adelphi Orchestra Young Artist Competition winners in the following works: Wagner's Siegfried Idyll led by violinist Oliver Neubauer the 2020 AO college Competition Prize winner, Beethoven's Romance in G major and Beethoven's Romance in F major with violinist Nathan Meltzer.
Concert Programs for the "A Celebration of Rebirth & Renewal" performance will be made available to audiences on the Adelphi Orchestra website http://www.adelphiorchestra.org
ABOUT THE ADELPHI ORCHESTRA
More on eTradeWire News
- Future Kings Announces 7th Annual Black History Month Gala
- Genuine Vacation Is Making This Black Friday Extra Special
- Snell & Wilmer Recognized in the Florence Immigrant & Refugee Rights Project's 2020 Pro Bono Awards
- SEM Link Awarded Grant from the Greater Atlanta COVID-19 Response and Recovery Fund
- Global Chamber® Cincinnati Announces Nick Schroth as Deputy Director
The Adelphi Orchestra launches its 67th Season of "Music for All" and remains Northern New Jersey's longest, continuously performing orchestra. The Adelphi Orchestra presents concerts featuring beloved classical works of symphonic, chamber, operatic, and dance music performed by accomplished national and international guest soloists and distinguished conductors. The Orchestra is currently under the direction of Maestro Richard Owen. For the past 16 years, the Adelphi Orchestra has sponsored a Young Artist Competition and presented Young Artist Concerts throughout New Jersey and the New York metropolitan area. The Adelphi Orchestra has been honored by the New Jersey State Legislature for the orchestra's ongoing commitment to Northern New Jersey audiences and by our peers, earning their nomination for 6 consecutive years for Jersey Arts People's Choice Award in the Favorite Orchestra/Symphony Division. We are a proud member of Opera America. To learn more about our 2020-21 Season visit http://www.adelphiorchestra.org.
- U.S. FDA recognizes the International Accreditation Service (IAS) to accredit testing laboratories to test medical devices under ASCA pilot program
- New Car VS. Used Car - What's Cheaper?
- Quick move-in homes available at Heritage at Middletown
- Writing and Madness in a Time of Terror by Afarin Majidi Awarded 4 out of 4 stars
- All people and pathways to recovery matter at All Roads Recovery Community Center
- A Quick Guide to Applying Matte Eye Shadow
- Iowa Department of Transportation to Sell Surplus Assets on GovDeals.com
- Resident Wellness Director Brings Extensive Nursing Experience to Candle Light Cove
- Burstcoin Joins BPSAA as New Alliance Member
- Blades Direct "bladesdirect reviews" partners up with Grabo
- Twelve Vacant Lots Available for Purchase in Private Island Community in Pensacola, FL
- America's Last Little Italy: The Hill to have TV Premiere On PBS
- Levered Learning Launches Pilot with LEANLAB Education to Address Math Proficiency in Kansas City
- Thomas A. Burns, Jr. Announces the Release of Sniper!
- Are Precious Metals, Gems and Rare Coins the Perfect Gift this Year?
- Barbara Whitaker Announces the Release of A War Apart
- Blades Direct "Blades Direct Reviews" Announces Black Friday and Holiday Specials
- B&R North America Strengthens Value Provider Program
- Into The Wrong Hands 21st Century Thiller
- Credit-Card Sized X86 Embedded Computer Available in VersaLogic's Turnkey Evaluation Program