Popular on eTradeWire
- USA Today Best-Seller, Jean Rabe, To Release Book Four of The Piper Blackwell Series 197
- Post Covid-19 Back 2 Business Documentary Series To Share Creative and Innovative Solutions to Reopening Economies 171
- Garage Doors Offers to Fight Global Pandemic 156
- Les Franklin Protege Of Little Richard Releases New Single 146
- League of Women Voters of PBC Invites Public to 'Hot Topic' Zoom Chat on Affordable Housing 139
- Impact Web Solutions Celebrates 21 Years in Business 132
- Cole Skincare for Men Launches Black Men Matter Campaign Celebrating Black Fathers Around the Globe 123
- Executive Producers Kelsey Grammer and Tom Russo Present Messina Captor Films' "The Salon" Digital Series for 2020 Emmy® Award Consideration 117
- Engineering News-Record MidAtlantic Names Clark Nexsen Design Firm of the Year 105
- Heated Armor Plans To Take Over the Heated Clothing Industry
Similar on eTradeWire
- Northshore Development secures $47 Million loan to Refinance New Construction Multifamily Development located on Florida's Booming Space Coast
- Ideanomics MEG Announces Completion of Tianjin Zhongcheng Order
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Its Client Orion Energy Partners on Back to Back Capital Partnerships Totaling $465 Million
- Jacob Khan Launches New Medium Page To Offer Users Better Insights Into Business & Finance
- Private Placement Markets Introduces Its "equitylock Fixed Income Mortgage" Program
- StacKz Savings App Sets Fall 2020 Release Date
- Private Placement Markets – July 2020 Rreabc / Cmfabc / Rreabc Certificates Auction Notice
- Fourth Edition of CryptoSuper500 List Shows Effects of Bitcoin Halving
- Exclusive Worldwide 1:1 NLP Practitioner Programme
- Merlon announces new SaaS offering for KYC/AML Investigations
"Now more than ever, it's worth the investment to take advantage of the tailored solutions those with specialized expertise can offer," Aloyan said. "We're pleased to introduce our clients to the latest members of a team whose diverse knowledge can meet all of your company and individual needs under one roof."
Financial Planning and Wealth Management services are offered by Mike Lambrakis, CFP® and Michael Hu, CFP®. Both hold the profession's CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ accreditation. Mike Lambrakis's background includes serving as a Partner Advisor with AdvicePeriod, as a Portfolio Strategist and Wealth Advisor at Beacon Pointe Advisors, and as a Financial Advisor at Wells Fargo Advisors. Michael Hu's background includes serving as an Advisor at AdvicePeriod and at a privately held wealth management firm where he was responsible for developing, implementing and ongoing monitoring of complex financial plans.
More on eTradeWire News
- Lutheran Services Carolinas and Kintegra Health join PACE of the Southern Piedmont
- America's Boating Channel Celebrates Boating Safety
- EzPaycheck 2020 Payroll Software Is Flexible Enough to Accommodate Healthcare Establishments
- Senseeker Establishes In-House Wafer Testing Capability
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Its Client Jamie Donnelly on CFO of the Year Award
Life Insurance, Annuities, Long-Term Care and Disability services are provided by Michael Robinson, a 24-year veteran of the insurance and financial services industry. Co-Founder and Managing Partner of BluePrint Insurance Services, he has extensive experience partnering with Registered Investment Advisors and comprehensive financial advisors across the country.
Individual Health and Medicare services are the responsibility of David Mak, who has been accumulating firsthand knowledge of the changing health insurance industry since he began helping clients with individual medical and Medicare insurance solutions in 2003.
Creation and Administration of Business Retirement Plans are handled by Michael Gorelick, APR. An Accredited Pension Representative, his decades of experience include the role of President at Benefit Equity, Inc., a retirement plan administration and benefits consulting firm serving small-to-midsize businesses.
Group Health Benefits solutions are developed by Kelly Moore, CEBS and Cathy Solomon. Moore is a Certified Employee Benefits Specialist who has more than 20 years of experience managing employee benefit plans for diverse organizations, including serving as Principal and Senior Client Executive at benefits firm OneDigital. Solomon has served as a group health insurance broker and employee benefits strategist for companies in a wide variety of industries, acting in her role as a Client Executive at OneDigital.
More on eTradeWire News
- Cleaning & Sanitizing Tips for Business Re-Opening
- Time Is Running Out to Enter to Win this 1979 Pontiac Trans Am Signed by the Late Burt Reynolds!
- BHC Press Acquires Firebird Fairytales Series by Fantasy Author Amy Kuivalainen
- Meredith Charles Launches New Website
- Healthiby Selects LaTorrie Glover-Brown as a Team Captain
"No one person can be an expert in all areas of financial services for individuals and businesses," said agency Principal Jerry Conrey. "We assembled a powerhouse team with individualized expertise. Consistent with our approach to business, they're dedicated to delivering high-level advice and service focused entirely on what's best for our clientele."
Conrey Insurance Brokers & Risk Managers is an independent, full-service firm located in Orange, CA. In business for more than 50 years, Conrey is dedicated to providing its clients with service that differs from the ordinary by offering expertly innovative solutions that address insurance, risk management and financial planning needs.
Learn more at https://conreyinsurance.com. (https://conreyinsurance.com/)
- Assuage Luxury Spa Offers "Heroes in Healthcare" Special Package in July
- Steven Sitkowski from the Market Mastery Group Releases Technical Analysis Video Series
- Metl-Span insulated metal panels chosen for campus renovation because colors, profiles match up well
- Improving Parenting Skills Today
- Bilingual Montessori Preschool Is Open Using Social Distance Learning
- PALZEWICZ Knows He MUST Win This Fall
- Custom Ink Author's Showcase Part I and Part II
- AUA College of Medicine Launches International Track for UK Medical Students
- Personal Hygiene Tips for Kids
- Interviewed by Winn Claybaugh, Charlie Engle's recovery from addiction led to ultra-endurance career
- How to maintain your car during lockdown
- CMC Group Inc. Announces Senior Leadership Transition
- Grizzly Bear Foundation launches podcast series, "GrizzCast"
- Dysplay Release New Summer Single "too Cool"
- Public Safety Industry Professional Joins GeoComm's Product Management Team
- Esse Health Tesson Ferry Pediatrics Welcomes New Physician
- Marabu North America Introduces Mara Ban CS Antimicrobial Coating Technology
- Esse Health Southroads Internal Medicine Welcomes New Physician
- Importance of using Telehealth in the nonprofit setting, Avi Kerendian
- Fourth of July & Fireworks: Calming Strategies to Keep Your Dog Safe Johnna Devereaux C.P.N