Popular on eTradeWire
- Pioneering a New Wave in UK Rap Music: BH.WAV - 2417
- Emmy nominated Composer Anthony Barfield Creates A Distinctive Sonic Fusion of Classical and Hip-Hop - 229
- Fairmint Achieves Milestone as Newly SEC-Registered Transfer Agent - 218
- Colonial Oil Industries and TICO Lead Sustainable Energy Transition in the Southeast - 191
- Celebrating Five Decades of Unapologetically Subversive Queer Fiction - 186
- Echoes of Elysium | New Works by Jennifer JL Jones - 167
- California Music Hall of Fame and Museum to Honor Iconic Americana Singer-Songwriter Gary Green - 165
- Healthcare Network names Dr. Salvatore Anzalone vice president of clinical business development - 165
- TAG Video Systems Joins the Streaming Video Technology Alliance - 163
- Inspires The Gift Of Love This Valentine's Day With A New Collection Of Williams Sonoma P - 148
Similar on eTradeWire
- Virtual staining of unlabeled autopsy tissue using AI
- Tone Commander Launches DOD-Certified, Push-to-Talk, Secure SIP Phones
- Ongoing Digitization of UK Legal Sector Elevates Exposure to Cyber Risks -- Nic Miller, Counter-Ransomware (C-RW)
- The Patina Collective to Feature 20 Rare Vehicles from the Youngtimers Era at The Amelia Cars and Caffeine - Saturday March 2, 2024 - 9am - 1pm
- Famer App: Transforming Youth Sports with 89% of Parents Reporting Skill Improvement
- Cryptsoft licenses KMIP (Key Management Interoperability Protocol) to xFusion Digital Technologies for use in Baseboard Management Controllers
- Silicon Private Wealth Expands Its Ownership Group in 2024
- More Violent Acts Prompt Need for Laws Documenting Psychiatric Drug Links
- CricketForIndia (CFI) Valuation Analysis Endorsed by Wall Street Investment Advisor, Jerry Kempa
- International Liquidity Partners Announces $25 Million Net Zero Investment Initiative into ESG Backed Securities
Actuated Medical Expands Expertise in Forensic DNA Analysis with Acquisition of Mitotyping Technologies LLC
Mitotyping Technologies LLC has established itself as a trailblazer in the DNA forensic industry, providing cutting-edge solutions for mitochondrial DNA analysis for over 24 years. The acquisition aligns with Actuated Medical's vision to explore new avenues of innovation and leverage its expertise in precision engineering for applications beyond the medical field.
"We are excited to welcome Mitotyping Technologies into the Actuated Medical family," said Maureen L. Mulvihill, CEO and Founder of Actuated Medical. "This strategic acquisition not only strengthens our portfolio but also positions us at the forefront of forensic mitochondrial DNA analysis. Mitotyping Technologies has a stellar reputation for delivering high-quality results, and we look forward to integrating their expertise into our broader mission of advancing science and technology."
Mitotyping Technologies is known for its team of highly skilled scientists and exceptional success rate when working with minute, aged, and highly degraded samples. Using a unique, customized casework approach, Mitotyping Technologies has been instrumental in numerous forensic investigations. This acquisition enables Actuated Medical to leverage Mitotyping Technologies' extensive experience and established relationships within the forensic community.
More on eTradeWire News
- Virtual staining of unlabeled autopsy tissue using AI
- Attention every Business in the Universe:Want to make a lot more money? Start using this Math TODAY
- Multi-Platinum Songwriter Harold Payne Releases New Inspirational Anthem
- Holman UMC Senior Pastor Heads to Hampton University
- **M Models & Talent Agency Celebrates Successful Collaborations with Industry Giants**
"We are thrilled to join forces with Actuated Medical, a company known for its commitment to excellence and innovation," said Gloria Dimick, Technical Leader and Forensic Examiner at Mitotyping Technologies. "Together, we believe we can push the boundaries of forensic mitochondrial DNA analysis, driving advancements that will have a positive impact on the field and contribute to the resolution of complex cases."
The integration of Mitotyping Technologies into Actuated Medical's portfolio enhances the company's ability to address the growing demand for advanced forensic DNA solutions. The combined resources, knowledge, and technologies will empower Actuated Medical to make significant contributions to the field of forensic science.
About Actuated Medical:
Actuated Medical is a medical device product innovator with an impressive portfolio boasting six FDA 510(k) clearances, over 41 US and International patents, and three products already making waves in early sales. Their unwavering focus on neuroscience, gastrointestinal, critical care, and pediatrics is reshaping the landscape of medical technology. Operating from a cutting-edge 20,000sq.ft. facility in central Pennsylvania, their ISO 13485 and WOSB certifications underscore their commitment to quality. Honored with two SBA Tibbets Awards for SBIR commercialization excellence and the 2020 Life Sciences PA CEO of the Year award, Actuated's remarkable journey includes a pivotal role in addressing the PPE shortage during the COVID crisis.
More on eTradeWire News
- **Redapple Digital Health, Inc. Shines at Startup Game Changer Event in Garden Grove**
- LaPierre and Trump Verdicts; Cloud Over NY Businesses?
- Woodlands Development Group and Taylor Hospitality Announce the Opening of the Historic Tygart Hotel
- YMCA's Model United Nations For Middle Schoolers Begins March 6
- Kids Free Fishing Event May 18th 2024 Rochester MN
About Mitotyping Technologies LLC:
Mitotyping Technologies, based in the vibrant State College area, shattered the myth surrounding the legendary Wild Bill Longley with an exuberant triumph. While Texas folklore hinted at his elusive escape from the hangman's noose three times, Mitotyping Technologies definitively debunked the tale, proving his identity through forensic Mitochondrial DNA analysis. As a global leader in this field for over 20 years, their accredited DNA forensic laboratory has been instrumental in active criminal cases, post-conviction exonerations, cold cases, maternal relatedness, and missing persons investigations. Their unparalleled expertise extends to achieving superior recovery rates for mitochondrial DNA even in the most challenging samples. Mitotyping Technologies doesn't just solve cases; they redefine what's possible in forensic science with unmatched enthusiasm and dedication.
For media inquiries, please contact: Maureen L. Mulvihill, Ph.D. by phone at 814-355-0003 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional information can be found by visiting:
- Yeast Lysis Buffer Kit Plus Zymolyase
- Love & Legacy: Give an Enduring Gift
- Daughter Commemorates Her Father's WWII Service Through the Letters He Wrote Home
- Long-Term Care Insurance Expert Shares Annuity Planning Strategy
- Unlocking Valuation Vault: ASA's Inventory Valuation Conference Illuminates Trends & Expertise
- Benchmark International Faciltd The Trans Bt BL Family Practice, P.A. Med First Primary Urgent Care
- Passengers Sue Boeing and Alaska Airlines After Panel Blows Out
- The Accountability Accountant ™Folasade partners with the GWUL Center for Financial Inclusion
- AI and Search Engine Optimization Expert Chris Raulf to Co-Present Webinar on the Biggest SEO Evolution in 20 Years, Hosted by Storyblok
- Orange County Office Building Demolished to Make Way for 163,000-SF Logistics Facility
- Crescent City's Important Estates Auction in New Orleans, March 8-9, is packed with 631 premier lots
- Applied Genie Releases Daisuki Manga
- Former FBI Director & Bestselling Author James Comey Comes to Frederick Speaker Series
- The Young Dubliners Set to Rock the Weinberg Center Stage
- Sanger Public Library Honored with 2023 Achievement of Library Excellence Award
- The Transformative Shift from "Why is this happening to me?" to "What can I learn from this?
- Maryland Office Of The Medical Examiner Cremates Woman Without Permission Depriving Her Two Grieving Sons Of An Opportunity To Say Goodbye
- MandePAC Endorses City Of Mandeville Candidates
- New K-TC Thermocouple Data Loggers From Influx
- Never iron again thanks to new handheld steamer designed by experts, inspired by fashion