Popular on eTradeWire News
- Malea Emma Tjandrawidjaja, 7 year old National Anthem singer 537
- Transseed Group Receives Two New Business Designations 250
- Founder & CEO of Market Leader, Virtual Rehab, to be Interviewed By Jane King at NASDAQ 206
- Lil Bub, aka Magical Space Cat, Will Make Special Appearance at Snowcats Cat Convention 199
- How to Manage Arrhythmia in Children? 195
- International Experts Discuss Safety Problems of Critical Infrastructures at Ural Federal University 195
- Share Number System is the New Automated Income System 166
- New talent Asalia White Williams Nominated for NAMMY Award 158
- Media Partnership Announced with Aerospace Testing International and the International Telemetering Conference (ITC) 131
- Deeper Than Music Radio is a platform where entertainers share their story
Similar on eTradeWire News
- Great Gatsby Gala Planned Nov. 10
- ASA's Rising Stars Award— Winners Announced
- Tampa Bay Watch Commemorates 25 Years of Service to the Bay
- Wells International Foundation Announces Legacy Panelists for 2019 International Women's Day Event
- Rainbow Village Asks Public to Help Homeless Families Feel at "Home for the Holidays"
- SMART Receives Grant from Lakewood Ranch Community Fund of the Manatee Community Foundation
- Tee Off For Education Charity Golf Tournament Hosted by Cogenics to Benefit Yours Humanly
- Forging Cultural Bonds with Clearwater Community Volunteers Center
- Rock the Walk - an AHA! Event in Santa Barbara
- Flagler Beach Rotarian Receives Rising Star Recognition
Sarah Elizabeth Carabetta, executive director of the Waterbury-based non-denominational, non-profit charitable organization, explained, "This fundraiser celebrates the many ways our organization impacts positive changes in the Greater Waterbury community. Our mission is to support the daily needs of families and individuals who are in dire financial distress through the collection and distribution of new and reusable goods including furniture."
The top premiere sponsors of the 2018 "Inspiration" fundraiser are the Tomasso Group and TBI Construction of New Britain and Bourassa Catering & Events of Wallingford.
Bill Tomasso, president of TBI Construction, a Tomasso Company, commented, "The Tomasso Group and TBI Construction are excited to once again be a sponsor of this Acts 4 Ministry fundraiser at the Palace Theater. TBI Construction rebuilt and restored the spectacular theater to its former grandeur, and the adjoining Magnet School building. We enjoy working in Waterbury and admire Acts 4 Ministry and the greater Waterbury community for providing much-needed support to people in need. We look forward to another outstanding fundraiser to benefit the ongoing mission of Acts 4 Ministry."
More on eTradeWire News
- eWomenNetwork of Montgomery County Announces Holiday Extravaganza
- ASTPP Announced Successful Exhibition at GITEX 2018
- Holiday Five Different Ways This Year
- siberX CEHv10 Training- October 2018
- Moscow presented new opportunities for tourists from Singapore at ATB Asia 2018
- Lung Cancer Awareness Month Discussed in New Video
- Middle East Food Forum and ICCA to co-power the GulfHost Restaurant Development Conference
Bob Bourassa, the owner of Bourassa Catering & Events, added, "I am originally from Waterbury, so supporting the important selfless work that Acts 4 provides to those in need in the community holds a special place in my heart."
Thomaston Savings Bank, which distributes funds annually to local, charitable, health, public safety, arts and educational programs throughout the Waterbury region, has committed to being a motivational sponsor of the prestigious fundraising celebration at the $1,500 level.
Influential sponsors are DaVita Greater Waterbury and Mattatuck Heights, and the Connecticut Community Foundation is offering a special matching sponsorship to funds raised. Beneficial sponsors are Ion Bank and Branagan Communications Consultants LLC.
Additional sponsors at the $1,500 motivational level are being sought. These sponsors receive a full-page advertisement in the event program book, their logo featured on the event's sponsors' poster in the Grand Foyer at the event, featured positioning on Acts 4's website and Facebook page, mention in all pre-event publicity, plus two complimentary event tickets.
Influential sponsors are being sought at the $1,000 level to receive a half-page ad in the event's program book, the company's or organization's listing on the sponsors' poster at the event, featured positioning on Acts 4's website, plus two complimentary tickets. Beneficial sponsors at $500 receive a quarter-page advertisement in the program book and their company/organization listing on the sponsors' poster at the event. Friend sponsors at $250 receive company/organization listing on the sponsors' poster.
"Acts 4 Ministry is a collaborative group of a volunteer board of directors, staff members and dozens of volunteers who desire to share God's love by meeting the comforting physical needs of others. We achieve this goal daily by collecting and distributing, free-of-charge to recipients, clothing, and housewares plus free furniture," explained Carabetta.
More on eTradeWire News
- DTR Inc. CEO Jay Goldberg's Radio Station, Rock on Neon Radio, Announces Tuesday Schedule
- Anti Aging Dentist in Beverly Hills - Anti Aging Dentistry 90210
- Esquires Coffee Hanley Dog Lovers Day
- Kalpataru Vista Is Close To Schools and Hospitals
- iNextrix Announced Successful Participation in GITEX 2018
- Adorable Natural Turquoise Beads Collection By Jindal Gems
- How SID Limited aims to bring free internet access to more people around the globe
"Families and individuals are frequently referred to Acts 4 Ministry by other charitable and social organizations to assist people who have lost their homes to a fire, flood or other unexpected or devastating life event. Our vision is to build relationships with people with varying levels of needs while providing them with the basics of daily living regardless of their faith, race, creed, national origin, or willingness to participate in religious activities."
Located at 1713 Thomaston Avenue in Waterbury, Acts 4 Ministry offers a store environment where people with immediate needs can select clothing, furniture, and household items. "Individuals and families can select clothing, dishes, glassware, furnishings, and other basic needs at no charge in a respectful, caring and supportive environment," explained Carabetta.
Wednesday, May 23 is the deadline for all "Inspiration" sponsorships. Inquiries can be directed to Acts 4 Ministry Inc. Executive Director Sarah Elizabeth Carabetta at 203-574-2287 or via email to email@example.com.
Tickets for the June 28th "Inspiration" fundraiser are $45/person and can be secured by clicking "Click to Give" at the top right corner of www.Acts4.org home page, or clicking "Purchase Tickets" under the "Inspiration" event on the Events page.
Tickets can also be purchased by check or money order made payable to Acts 4 Ministry, Inc. and U.S. Mailed to PO Box 4524, Waterbury, CT 06704, or at Acts 4 Ministry at 1713 Thomaston Avenue Mondays through Friday 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. and Saturdays 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. or by calling 203-574-2287, or via www.palacetheaterct.org.
Acts 4 Ministry welcomes all donations, checks should be payable to Acts 4 Ministry and U.S. Mailed to PO Box 4524, Waterbury, CT 06704. To learn more, visit www.acts4.org.
Sarah Elizabeth Carabetta
- Inmate Books Allow the Prisoners to Live a Better Life
- Anaadi TV – A Complete News Channel that Brings the most Happening News and Information
- Best Exchange House on Social Media, UAE 2018 - GCC Exchange
- Chat Lines Center, One place where people don't have to think much before making friends
- Reid Sanders Personal Injury Attorney from Hawk Law Group Helps to Claim Serious Injury Compensation
- What is Information Management?
- Springbank Mechanical Systems Proudly Brings Its Quality HVAC Services
- GameCloud Heading to Paris with Lucrative Offers for Deal Making Event, Game Connection Europe 2018
- Give Your Consumer Complaints an International Coverage with EurAsian Times
- Monevation Reloads With Qrazy Knowledge
- Infographic revealing 5 Ways to Boost Your Digital Marketing Efforts by Using Infographics
- Wooden Street To Spread Positive Vibes with Newly Launched Figurines
- "DJ Mark Battle" Brings Opulent Sounds to Eva Marcille & Michael Sterling's Extravagant Wedding
- BOLI Finds Substantial Evidence to Support Allegation of Discrimination by Springfield Employer
- Dr. Mark Goulston & Aurorasa Sima host an online event, Project Empathy Training, for people who are not satisfied with the results they are getting
- Bazizio to Acquire Mitch.pizza - the Leading D2M Platform
- Nye & Company's October 30th Estate Treasures Auction will feature many fine and decorative arts
- IAPEN Clinical Nutrition Congress (ICNC-2019) to be hosted in Mumbai, India
- Miami Beach's Physician Defense Group, LLC (PDG) signed agreements for a range of IT services
- Dashing Dog Rescue New Website Launch