Popular on eTradeWire
- Mexico Investment Casting Facility Announces Robotic Expansion 233
- Menke to present at the 2019 Employee Ownership Conference 207
- EmeryStation West lease with Novartis 192
- The Frontline Falls Behind: Ineffective Training Threatens Financial Institutions, Says Support EXP 152
- Jill Liberman & Sean Kanan To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday Marcy 27, 2019 136
- NAACP Reveals Nominations For The 28th Annual Theatre Awards 134
- Hip-Hop Music Industry 2019 News 131
- Vacation Rental Puerta a la Playa joins the VisitLaManzanilla.com family 128
- Sales Jobs in Houston a Hidden Secret
- Single Mom Sarah Centrella Goes from Poverty to Best Selling Author Thanks to Her "Vision Boards"
Similar on eTradeWire
- Governor Gretchen Whitmer To Speak at Governor's Fitness Awards in Detroit
- KDG Custom Software Development Team Named #3 in Philadelphia Area
- The lifetime collection of Sandra Clements will be sold April 27-29 by J. Garrett Auctioneers
- Health and Safety Leader Receives Francophone Honour
- New ITSM Book & Training Course Available, "Delivering ITSM For Business Maturity, A Practical Framework" by Beverly Weed-Schertzer
- 7- Eleven Celebrates Grand Opening of New Davenport Store
- Headway Acquires New York Hospitality and National Event Staffing Business
- Performance Architects' Kirby Lunger and Astha Patni Win Top OATUG Awards at COLLABORATE 19 for Oracle Users Community Contributions
- Richard Kranitz, Esq. explains the importance of having a written contract with an attorney
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Julie Holifield
Charlie Dino, President of AcquireTek, states, "Clear IT coming aboard brings us additional systems technology knowledge and integration talent with acquisition experience, both which complement our overall acquisition solutions knowledge from operations to IT, to customer service to sales and marketing, to finance."
To help implement this new technology focus, AcquireTek welcomes Nathan Claridy as the new Chief Technology Officer for the company. His background in data integration, enterprise architecture, application rationalization and infrastructure solutions allows AcquireTek to move forward in providing options for technology-based companies, as well as integrating new technology services in merged companies.
More on eTradeWire News
- C-FLUOR Submersible Probes, Ultra Low-Power sensors
- Six Years After Tragedy Rachael's First Week is Still Going Strong Educating Teens
- Invaluable Service for Older Drivers and Their Concerned Families
- Lakeside Pottery Studio Awarded the Better Business Bureau's 2019 Torch Award for Ethics
- Why 'Knot?' Celebrate National Pretzel Day Friday, April 26 at Bavarian Inn Restaurant
"AcquireTek can offer integration solutions that previously may have needed to be outsourced to multiple consultants," says Dino. "It is an advantage to be able to work with one company from due diligence through to integration execution."
Dino added that specialized services allows for more customized solutions for clients while continual consultation throughout the process assures optimal acquisition return on investment.
AcquireTek assists companies through all stages of an acquisition, including strategy, assessment, planning and execution, and uses the Six Sigma based approach to process improvement. Each client has a dedicated senior integration success manager that identifies a client's financial drivers and analyzes every stage of the acquisition and implementation process to maximize the client's return on investment.
For more information on the AcquireTek way, visit www.acquiretek.com or call 1-800-279-1455 to speak with a team member.
- Discover Meadow Gold District - Q&A with Soul City
- New Guidebook on the Business of Acting Helps Actors Direct Their Careers
- How to Change Name on Spirit Airlines Ticket
- Explanatory article published about Upper Extremity Orthopedics – Elbow Surgery
- Leadership Ohio Announces Class Of 2019
- The New Green Deal for dynaCERT Inc.'s Carbon Emission Reduction Technology
- Reality TV Star Patti Negri From Travel Channels Hit Show 'Ghost Adventures' Releases First Book
- Pro Wrestling Legends' Match to be Featured in Upcoming Movie
- Core Spaces Awarded Four Innovator Awards
- FusionInvoice Version 2019-1 Released
- Essential Med Aesthetics Announces Arrival of Cutera Trusculpt iD in San Antonio, Texas
- Pamela "P." Moses Announces Candidacy For Mayor On Beale Street At W.c. Handy Park
- Dry Bar Comedian Hits 1.5 Million Views in 1st Week
- VCPWA's Improvements to Traffic Safety on Santa Paula Street to Minimize Potential Collisions
- 63 y.o Hollywood actor , model became Gucci face in SS 2019 campaign
- Millenium SynthFuels Announces The Success of It's Exhaust Gas Clean-up Technologies
- Fennemore Craig Attorneys Recognized in AZ Big Media List of Top 100 Lawyers in Arizona for 2019
- Declassification of CBD in Texas Clears Path for Radix Remedies Store Openings
- New Dance Academy with a Passion for Humble
- El Dorado Furniture is hiring for various positions in Dade, Broward, Palm Beach and Lee counties!