Popular on eTradeWire
- Actress & Musician Linda Collins Uses Diverse Entertainment Background to Bring Unique Edge to Roles 1283
- Chelsea Village Selects Corner Property Management for Upscale Residences in Bridgewater Township NJ 1089
- Jason McIntosh--Apartment Association of Metro Denver Executive of the Year Finalist 1022
- ASA Appraisal Courses at Massachusetts College of Art and Design 342
- Uniting Cultures through Art and spreading Freedom - BantuFest Organization speaks on it 331
- Chubb Announced as Official Insurance Provider and Main Sponsor of 29th Edition of Art Miami 296
- Answers to the top 5 questions about concrete fasteners 217
- Seaside Art Gallery Announces "INspired by the Masters" with Artist Debra Keirce 209
- In BLOOD OF THE FAE by Tom Mohan, Sometimes the Past Is Better Left Unknown… 199
- Speakeasy Art Gallery presents: ezerd - robots! robots! robots! 199
Similar on eTradeWire
- Qubitekk selected as Winner for CONNECT's 2018 Most Innovative New Product Awards
- Healthy Home Heating and Cooling focuses on top-quality brands
- HES Pursues Feedback on Wellness Program Pilot
- Conti Solar Donates $40k Worth of Goods to Habitat for Humanity's ReStore
- Industries Welcomes Mike Thawley to Its Team Shermco
- OPDEnergy will build 500 MW in solar photovoltaic plants located in Spain, Chile and Mexico
- Don't miss the latest Smart Grid Today podcast with LiveData Utilities President Brad Harkavy
- Save up to 80% on Heating Bill with Heatese Boilers
- Boland Industrial Brings the "Green" to Blue and Brown Water at the International Work Boat Show
"Buckeye Power was a founding Member of ACES in 1999, and our organizations have worked together closely since that time. Buckeye Power uses ACES' services extensively, and when the need arose for GOP services, ACES was the best solution," said Pat O'Loughlin, President and CEO of Buckeye Power. "Buckeye Power and ACES spent more than two years developing GOP services, including refinements to operations, IT, compliance, and training. Our partnership with ACES allows Buckeye Power to manage our generation fleet in an economic, secure, and reliable manner, and we are pleased to expand that partnership."
More on eTradeWire News
- Ryan Boyer Realtor Shares Priority Tasks for you when you move
- Farmington High School String Quartet to join the pros
- The State of Sundance Realty and the Oregon Market: November 2018
- Anderson Trade on Dealing with Hazardous Dusts with H-Class Vacuum Cleaners
- Resolutions 2019 on View at the Hillsborough Gallery of Arts
- Project Boon Partners with Inland Valley Recovery Services (IVRS) to Boost Community Outreach
- Attracting & Retaining People – Myths, Magic or Mayhem (Part 2)
ACES President and CEO, Mike Steffes, added, "We have helped managed our Members' and Customers' participation in the energy markets for almost two decades. Our technological tools and staff expertise are well established in the ISO/RTO markets. Generation dispatch services are a natural fit and a logical evolution for ACES, and provide another option for our Members and Customers to achieve economies of scale and manage risk in their mission to provide safe, reliable, and affordable power."
ACES intends to extend this service to other Members and Customers in 2019.
ACES transacts more than 6 billion dollars annually on behalf of its Members and Customers, who operate in nearly every wholesale electric market region of the U.S. and have a collective portfolio of approximately 50,000 MW of load and 50,000 MW of generation. Providing services "as agent," ACES represents its Members and Customers in the marketplace, working to manage energy risk. Because ACES does not buy or sell energy on its own behalf, it avoids conflicts of interest and ensures consistent and complete alignment with the best interests of the organizations it serves.
More on eTradeWire News
- New Original Christmas Music from Renowned Producer
- Andrew Brown's Classic Parade is Adding More Supercars to Growing Fleet in 2019
- Brick Scholar Founder Invited to Meet Finnish General Consul in NYC
- Dave Cox DUI Seminar Gets Wonderful Reviews From Louisiana DUI Attorneys
- Tanjo Selected As "cool Vendor" By Gartner
- Totally Nutz® Franchise Ownership - No Territory Restrictions
- Los Angeles Film Festival Expands Internationally
About Buckeye Power, Inc.
Buckeye Power, Inc. was formed in 1959 and is currently owned by 25 electric distribution cooperatives who collectively serve nearly 400,000 customers in Ohio and Indiana. Buckeye Power owns a diverse portfolio (http://ohioec.org/buckeye-power/generation-resources/) of base load and peaking facilities, outfitted with best-in-class environmental controls. Owned and governed by the cooperatives it serves, Buckeye Power is dedicated to providing its member cooperatives with affordable and responsibly produced power.
Questions for ACES can be directed to Leah Brearley, Managing Director of External Affairs, at (317) 344 -7050 or email@example.com.
- Campus furniture that builds a community
- Norman Love Confections presents 2019 Valentine's Day Collection, Forgotten Love
- New franchisees join fast-growing Bonita Springs-based company
- Orbex and University of Alabama Leverage SoftInWay's Newly Launched AxSTREAM Space™ Bundle
- Cavignac & Associates Employees Donate Over $21,000 to Local San Diego Charities
- Ronald McDonald House Recognizes Cecilia Russo Turner with Community Impact Award
- SCF Communications and Marketing Department Wins Seven State Awards
- Local leaders celebrate groundbreaking of new all-inclusive resort-style retirement community
- Internationally-acclaimed pianist is artist-in-residence with Scottsdale Philharmonic
- Heritage Hunt Announced as a Winner of The Knot Best of Weddings 2019
- New model home showcases enticing opportunities at Rails End
- Are Owners Ready for a Seismic Wealth Transfer?
- Central Parts Warehouse "Pink Plow Parts" Catalog Supporting Breast Cancer Research Foundation
- Filmmakers Compete for Fame, Glory (and Cash) at the streaming IndieBoom Festival
- Dec. 17 public hearing will address proposed change to Lee County's limerock policy
- Lennar Grand Opens The Elements at Sterling Meadows Saturday, December 15
- Subaru of Indiana Automotive Foundation awards more than $90,000 in grants to 12 Indiana nonprofits
- "The Sugar Merchant" by James Hutson-Wiley is published
- Port Arthur talent Faith Johnson to star in The Color Purple - The Musical About Love
- "Animaniacs in Concert!" Starring Voice Legend Rob Paulsen Heads to Luther Burbank Middle School