Popular on eTradeWire
- Hawaiian Airlines Reservations Cheap Tickets - 1728
- Indiana Roadside Markers on YouTube - 1663
- Viva Tequila Festival Mexico Experience Tour Honored at Taste Awards in the Outstanding Culinary & Travel Experience Category - 1327
- How do I get Access to My Jetblue Travel Savings Account - 1220
- Australians Desperate To Get Back To The Great Outdoors - 1126
- Travel Job Vacancies Double In March - 981
- State of Yucatán Continues to Position Itself as a Leading Destination for Meetings, Conventions, Inc - 956
- JetQuay Launches Private Swab Test Facility, Halves Custom Clearance Timing - 897
- Forces Car Hire adds Cruise Deals and Worldwide Holidays to its One Stop Travel Portfolio - 708
- "Exploring Our National Parks, Volume 1" by Michael Finney Released on Audible and Amazon - 519
Similar on eTradeWire
- Intern Pursuit Wins Grant from City of Orlando's Technology Community Support Program
- Intern Pursuit Invited to Join Orlando Economic Partnership's Orlando Tech Council
- Parents Accused of False ACS Charges Now Have a Website To Protect Their Rights
- Triumph Technology Solutions Achieves the AWS 50 Partner Status
- Pear, Sperling, Eggan & Daniels, P.C. Helps Clients Pursue Claims for Unemployment Benefits
- Hot and Mobile ~ Technology for Out and About! Mobile Apps for your Small Business
- Implementing Efficient and Cost-effective Strategies for Dynamic Data Mobility and Storage Across the Enterprise
- CaseyGerry Elevates Srinivas Hanumadass To Partner
- Legal Services of Eastern Missouri has three Advocates selected as 2021 National Race Equity Fellows
- TrueDialog Higher Education Texting Solution Named EdTech Award Finalist
"Our association members have continued need for information on how to continue to move their careers forward in e-discovery or adjacent areas," shared Maribel Rivera, Senior Director of Community Relations. "Our expanded partnership with TRU will provide our members and the greater legal community with access to high-quality career guidance and job searching advice that Jared Coseglia and his expert team at TRU can provide."
The quarterly webinar will be called "Eye on ESI" and will feature TRU founder and CEO Jared Coseglia, ACEDS President Michael Quartararo, and ACEDS Senior Director of Community Relations Maribel Rivera. Coseglia and Quartararo will review the news of the quarter, discuss the trends defining the legal technology community, provide career coaching, and answer burning questions from attendees. Attendance will be open and free to any interested parties, and all are encouraged to come with questions, as audience interaction will be supported throughout. The first installment of this series was hosted on March 22 and was attended by over 75 legal professionals and can be viewed at https://www.trustaffingpartners.com/news-and-events/eye-on-esi-q1-2021.
The blog posts will be published on ACEDS.org under the series title "TRU Trends" and will offer TRU's observations and analysis on the month's most important trends, biggest opportunities, and shifts in the ESI market that will affect the legal technology community. This content will be available to all, regardless of ACEDS membership status. The first blog post is available at https://aceds.org/tru-trends-february-2021/; the second is available at https://aceds.org/tru-trends-march-2021/.
More on eTradeWire News
- FitterPaws Pet Products Introduces Relax Organic Calming Dog Chews
- New Services For Headaches With Freezeplay Chiropractic Servicing The Estero Ft Myers Florida Areas
- Single Operated Newsletter - Forces That Shape Strategy - Part 1
- Steve Muehler – Equity Capital Markets – "Hybrid Equity Securities"
- Superbowl Champ Mother Beverly "Mama" Sherman's "Just Love No One's Perfect" Memoir Makes Top 3 Under Football Biographies at Mother's Day Drop + More
"ACEDS is the defining certification body for e-discovery professionals and always remains relevant because they are so tapped into the community, giving and absorbing content," says Coseglia. "These webinars and TRU's monthly trends reports will give the ACEDS and greater legal technology community near-real-time access to TRU's observations on the perpetually shifting landscape of talent and opportunity in e-discovery."
ACEDS and TRU encourage interested legal technologists to follow both organizations on LinkedIn and Twitter and to subscribe to the ACEDS Blog Updates mailing list to never miss this valuable content.
TRU Staffing Partners:
The Association of Certified E-Discovery Specialists (ACEDS), part of leading legal education provider The BARBRI Group, is a global association for professionals who work in e-discovery, information governance, compliance and the broader legal community. ACEDS provides training and certification in e-discovery and related disciplines to corporate legal departments, law firms, the government, service providers and institutions of higher learning. The CEDS certification is recognized around the world and used to verify skills and competence in electronic discovery for organizations and individuals through training, certification and ongoing education. The CEDS credential is held by practitioners at the largest Fortune 500 companies, Am Law 200 firms and government agencies. ACEDS has 26 chapters, with locations in major U.S. cities, the UK, Ireland, Canada, the Netherlands and South Africa. Our goal is to help professionals and organizations reduce the costs and risks associated with e-discovery while helping to improve and verify their skills and advance their careers and overall technology competence in e-discovery and related fields. https://www.aceds.org/.
More on eTradeWire News
- Sir Philip Bailey of Famed Earth Wind and Fire Celebrates Solar Cycle May 8, 2021
- ODEM announces liquidity pool for ODE on Uniswap
- Ernie Banks' 500th Home Run was Highlight of Eventful 1970 Cub Season
- Lockdown live stream: 400 days of daily free concerts
- Georgia Author Mike Nemeth Releases New Suspenseful Mystery Novel – Parker's Choice
TRU Staffing Partners is a globally recognized, award-winning contract staffing and executive placement search firm representing talent and opportunities in three core industry verticals: data privacy, e-discovery, and cybersecurity. TRU's vast global network of relationships and unprecedented access to temporary talent have earned TRU extensive accolades, most notably as an Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing National Company 2016 (#1043) and 2017 (#1189), an Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Regional Company 2021 (NY Metro; #175) and first place for National Law Journal's 2018 Legal Outplacement/Career Transition Coaching and 2016 Best National Legal Recruiter, as well as being recognized in 2019 as a Hall of Fame recipient in the Best Legal Recruiter category. TRU represents thousands of active and passive job seekers and has successfully placed hundreds of professionals in the Fortune 1000, Am Law 200, and global software, service, and consulting firm communities. TRU maintains an exclusive global roster of contract cybersecurity, e-discovery, and privacy talent ready to deploy on-premise or remotely within twenty-four hours. TRU produces a wealth of original content related to job market intelligence and professional development, including over one hundred published articles, appearances in over fifty speaking events, dozens of webinars and podcasts, and thousands of TRU Tips featured weekly in TRU's Hot Jobs Newsletter. Being represented by TRU means inclusion in an elite family of exceptional companies and professionals.
- Crowdcreate Announces Crypto & Blockchain Global Conference on May 18th
- Cushman & Wakefield | Thalhimer Partners with Cyberclean Systems in Pilot Project Mobile Robotics
- 'Cicada Love Call' Inspired by Bugs and Ex-Wives
- Breakout Country Artist Jordana Bryant Releases Debut EP 'Last First' Today, Friday, May 7
- Bob Dylan's handwritten lyrics to Blowin' in the Wind are in Iconic Auctions' May 15th online sale
- Festa Hosts Festa-Val to Celebrate Rebrand, Expansion
- COVID-19 Vaccine Confidence Initiative: #VaccinateByADA
- Corner Bowl Software Named Top 10 FrontRunner for IT Management Software
- Chapter 23-The Age of Healing for Black Women
- Being 'Chased' in Wild Eye/Summer's Hill's Release
- 2015 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan for Sale in Toronto
- BYD Expands Green Footprint into Garden State
- Mobile Car Valet in South West London and Surrey
- The Rolls Royce Of Generator Pads
- Ballet Writer And Teacher Gavin Larsen Releases New Memoir – Being a Ballerina
- Forum Named One of the Best Places to Work in Illinois
- Free Delivery Offer Extended by Supplier
- Dare Commercial Services Expands Range of Operations
- KS Lift Trucks announces 99% first time fix rate for Hydraulic hoses
- Ann Wall, CPCU, joins Iron Ridge Insurance Services