Popular on eTradeWire
- Potential to Transform Sacramento County - 139
- Work 365 Announces Integration with Datto's Autotask PSA for CSP Automation - 102
- Gone But Not Forgotten: Covid-19 Victims Remembered!
- Mallika Appana Announces the Release of My Trip to the Fair
- The proof is in: America's federal and state judiciaries are co-opted and their proper function must be promptly restored to protect human rights
- Jason Benson of Paulding County Georgia's Skyren Concrete details work completed for Blue Print 58
- Mashup LA's 5th Anniversary Celebration Presented by LEDVANCE
- Women That Soar Overcomers Docuseries to Announce Recipient of New Home at Inaugural Mother's Day Brunch
- Employing Tools To Build Your Child's Resilience
- Invader Coffee Introduces Mexican Chocolate 12 ct. K-Cups to Help Coffee Lovers Enjoy Coffee Spot-on
Similar on eTradeWire
- Innovative Engineering Supports the Community Through Internship Opportunities
- Natron STC 370HP Low coefficient of silicone coating gets USP Cytotoxicity certification
- Battery Recycling Company Battery Pollution Extends Business Registrations
- Actuated Medical Offering Specialized Product Development for MedTech Innovators
- System Integration Expertise Powers Quiet Workstations for Engineers
- West Coast Dam and Levee Resilience Webinar Series Hosted by SAME
- US Black Engineer Magazine Releases 2022 "Top Supporters of HBCU Engineering Schools" List
- L2 Aviation and FEAM AERO Announce Strategic Alliance
- Axiom Test Equipment is now an NH Research Official Rental Partner
- Jeff Schaid Promoted to Vice President, Field Operations of Telgian Fire Safety
Nitsch Engineering provided civil engineering and land surveying services for the revitalization of the historically significant The First Church of Christ, Scientist plaza, which encompasses approximately 10 acres in Boston's Back Bay and has protected Landmark status by the Boston Landmarks Commission. The Church wanted to embed their mission into the site's redesign: be less wasteful, be conscious of history, and be welcoming to all. The project team uncovered decades-old drainage and plumbing techniques and identified long-term ineffectual water use. They then prioritized environmental sustainability in the restoration and repair of the plaza to better serve the Church's community.
The 2021 Engineering Excellence Awards were recently announced and will be celebrated at the virtual ACEC/MA Engineering Excellence and Awards Gala. The awards celebrate innovation, ingenuity, and excellence in engineering achievement.
More on eTradeWire News
- Global Changemakers Celebrate Black Women In Film At Cannes Film Festival In Response To Gross Underrepresentation In Competition, over 75-years
- Growth Summit 2022- Get Ahead of the Competition
- Veteran Entrepreneur Jason Lane Curtis Featured in SHIFT Magazine
- Country Music Singer/Songwriter Ashley Wineland To Drop Full-Length Album 'I'm Gonna Ride'
- Doral Chamber of Commerce Proudly Welcomes Infrico as a New Trustee
"The ACEC/MA Engineering Excellence Awards Competition recognizes engineering achievements that demonstrate the highest degree of merit and ingenuity," said Scott A. Miller PE, President of ACEC/MA and Regional Vice President for Haley Ward. "We celebrate this year's outstanding engineering achievements, congratulate our winners and thank them for their contributions to improving the quality of our everyday lives."
The American Council of Engineering Companies of Massachusetts (ACEC/MA) is the business association of the Massachusetts and Rhode Island engineering industry, representing over 120 independent engineering companies engaged in the development of transportation, environmental, industrial, and other infrastructure. Founded in 1960 and headquartered in Boston, MA, ACEC/MA is a member organization of the American Council of Engineering Companies (ACEC) based in Washington, DC. ACEC is a national federation of 51 state and regional organizations. For more information on ACEC/MA, visit their website at www.acecma.org. ACEC/MA is undertaking an awareness campaign to educate the public on the many contributions engineers make (or the engineering innovations) in everyday life through their hash tag #EngineeringGoFigure. To follow us on Twitter: @ACECMA.
- Professional Background Screening Association (PBSA) Europe Council Holds In-Person Conference
- Lawn and Snow Pro Announces New Website
- Paul Johnson Drywall Acquires Florida-based Vatos Drywall, Accelerating its National Expansion
- Southern Ocean Chamber Women In Business Summer Roundtable Set For June 28
- HOPE Sheds Light to host Cultivating Calm Conference
- Consumer Actions Following Long-Term Care Insurance Premium Rate Increases
- Provision Packs to Hold Fundraiser at Mimi's Original Art May 25
- Greater Fort Myers Chamber to host inaugural Chamber Awards on June 22
- Jim Zara Named a Best-In-State Wealth Advisor by Forbes
- L-Tron renews Partnership with Loftware NiceLabel
- Fear Free Approves Mella Underarm Pet Thermometer For Preferred Product Program
- Just Released 24" High Bright Waterproof Outdoor LCD Monitor
- DHT Celebrates 50th Anniversary with proclamation from Miami-Dade County, and 3 new historic sites
- Moss Construction Promotes Jeff Callahan to Senior Vice President
- May's MASTERS by Winn Claybaugh features 2011 National Teacher of the Year, Michelle Shearer
- Classic Theatre of Maryland presents the opening of "The Servant of Two Masters" at Reynolds Tavern!
- VSA Surpasses Growth Milestone: 200 Employees and Counting!
- Arizona Technology Council and Local Technology Leaders Meet with Senator Kyrsten Sinema for Clean-Energy Business Roundtable
- Morgan Auto Group Acquires Former Jim Browne Tampa Dealerships
- Kaizen Food Company launches revolutionary low-carb pasta made with lupin beans