Popular on eTradeWire
- Quality Improvement Program Expanded to Florida to Prevent Blindness Caused by Diabetes 618
- Grey Flannel's Jan. 22 auction includes ultimate Babe Ruth-signed baseball, Tom Brady rookie jersey 550
- Chicago Design-Build Company Launches New Website 547
- New Visiongain Published Report: Military Smart Weapons Market Report 2020-2030 465
- Tenon Tours Welcomes New Director of Sales Ernesto Santero 445
- KeysCaribbean Vacation Home Rentals Features 'Book Now, Pay Later' Special Offer 417
- Travelers Haven Announces Promotion of Carlos Abisambra to President and CEO 398
- Wanderful Launches Wanderful Women Wednesdays Around The World 386
- NomadRez Releases Housekeeping Portal 361
- SeniorMatch.com Enrolls its Millionth Senior Single for Mature Dating 296
Similar on eTradeWire
- 14th BioPlastics Market Highlights Growing Role of Bioplastics in a Circular Economy
- Octobotic Corp announces Brian Sucher CFO Service,RRBB CPA ,Ross Carmel ESQ,Ahead of GCC
- PhaseZero CxCommerce™ Platform Named Top 10 Technology Solution Provider by Retail CIO Outlook Magazine
- 1X Technologies DRC Conflict Free Statement
- NeoMetrix Road Show 2020 visits Lakeland, FL next week
- Process Technology, Inc. Announces New Partnership with QC Conveyors in the Rocky Mountain Region
- Panel Built Mezzanines Offer Specialized Equipment Access Solutions
- Mencom Offers Connections for Stage Equipment
- AutoQuotes Appoints New Chief Product Officer
- Local Metal Perforating Company Prides Large and Small Order Services
"Greenville County is a great place for us to do business. It boasts good people, resources, a growing economy and easy access to transportation," stated Aalberts material technology US division COO Richard Wright.
Since 1989, Accurate Brazing has provided complex and detailed heat treating and brazing applications to support aircraft, ground turbine and power generation markets. The company is adept at heat treating materials that include stainless steel, super alloys, copper and refractory materials.
"Accurate Brazing's decision to continue investing in South Carolina and our people shows that companies find the resources they need to be successful here," said South Carolina Governor Henry McMaster. "We thank this great company for their ongoing commitment to our state."
More on eTradeWire News
- Idoneus Announces Appointment of Senior Advisor, Global Acquisitions
- AmuZeum Signs with Melodic Revolution Records
- Book 2 in Memoir Series Focuses on Dissociative Identity Disorder and Faith from an Alters Viewpoint
- Walkee Paws Launches a Super-Cute Raincoat that will Keep Dogs Dry on the Wettest Days!
- Trifecta Management Group Announces New Partners
Accurate Brazing is a division of Aalberts N.V., one of the largest heat treating and brazing companies in the world. Committed to adaptation and innovation with a clear focus on customers, Aalberts N.V. employs approximately 16,500 people at more than 150 locations in 50 countries around the globe.
Accurate Brazing is upgrading approximately 20,000 square feet of an existing facility located at 299 B Garlington Road in Greenville County to install a new world-class Hot Isostatic Press. The press is designed to improve ductility and stress resistance of critical, high-performance manufactured materials.
"County Council is pleased to congratulate Accurate Brazing on its new expansion in Greenville County," said Greenville County Council Chairman and Board Member of the Greenville Area Development Corporation H.G. "Butch" Kirven. "As a market leader in high-quality vacuum brazing and heat treating of materials for the aircraft, ground turbine and power generation markets, Accurate Brazing is a very important member of our business community and we are proud of their growth and success."
The company has been located at the Garlington Road facility since 2001 and added another location on nearby Pelham Road in 2017.
The project is expected to be complete in the second quarter of 2020. For more information on Accurate Brazing, visit https://www.accuratebrazing.com/.
- SBH Real Estate Group Acquires Vacant Retail Building in Burbank, CA for $3.65 Million
- Flagler Beach Historical Museum to Debut New Surf Exhibit Feb.7, 2020
- You Can Get A FREE College Education
- Travelers Haven Achieves Industry Leading Corporate Housing Provider Accreditation
- Acupuncture for weight loss is not just another diet fad!
- Terminally-Ill North Carolina Man and Chihuahua Reunited with Friend Thanks to Dream Foundation
- Mamba Mentality Leads To Free Education
- V2M Appoints Three to Newly Created Advisory Board
- Hayabusa brings new Marvel Hero Elite™ line to the Jiu Jitsu universe
- Regent Surgical Health Adds Business Development VP
- Watkins Insurance Group Names Two New Shareholders
- 2020 Home Builders Association of Middle Tennessee Home Show Opens Friday, February 7 at the Fairgrounds Nashville
- Resort-style Living At Tracy Hills
- Teen Soul Artist Breaks on to Billboard's Dance Club Song Chart
- RCG Richardson Consulting Group announces Partnership with More Health Solutions
- Chelsea Building Products Hires Daniel Franklin, Product Manager
- Self care ain't selfish! Cheryl Lacey Donovan begins the RestoreHer Movement
- OTCWagon Initiates Coverage On Prime Meridian Resources Corp. (PMR)
- SQUAN Announces Internal Executive Reorganization
- City Barbeque introduces Smoked Turkey Taqos, brings back Brisket Chili