Popular on eTradeWire
- New Trend? - Hopkins Joins Loyola and Arizona in Arresting Protestors 5434
- Expired Ford Warranty Alternatives Helping Drivers Find Automotive Peace of Mind 165
- Local quality of life services agency director, Dr. Anthony M. McCrovitz, invited as keynote speaker for Rehabilitation Forum in Saudi Arabia 143
- Less than 2 weeks until SMi's 19th Annual Pain Therapeutics Conference in London 108
- Jes Marie's "Party in the Sun" may just be the song of the Summer! 101
- Miller Homes Yorkshire Shares Ambitious Plans At End Of New Homes Week 2019
- Sprrkle Media acquired Hollywood Silver Screen Network to expand to community building
- Census - Asking About Citizenship May Be Legal, Even Required
- Ivy Ray @iam_ivyray featured on the 2 HOT 4 AIRWAVES Compilation Vol 3 #YouTube and #Spotify
- Special Event Held at Munger's Premier Subaru Job Site
Similar on eTradeWire
- Akhil Agrawal Offers Supply Chain Solutions as an HSDA Panelist in Nashville
- New Age Solution to Orthotics and Prosthetics Prior Authorization
- 2 weeks until SMi's Pharma Microbiology West Coast Conference – nearly sold out
- PrimaryOne Health Passes Patient Access Milestone with QueueDr
- New 21.5" Medical-Grade Touch Screen Display Ideal for O.R. and Medical Carts
- Dr. Nicole Blackburn attends ACOG Conference
- Sets The Tone for Hospital Accounts Receivable: The Sunknowledge Approach
- Ironside Human Resources - Continues to Grow
- Cleanroom industry experts join the Pharmaceutical Cleanroom Technology Conference in October
- Kenya's First Lady to Keynote 2nd Annual Nursing and Midwifery Leadership Conf June 13-14 sponsored by the Medical Benevolence Foundation
Accumen Inc. Releases Key Findings of the 2018 Annual National Hospital and Health System Laboratory
In its 17th year, the survey captures intelligence on critical elements of the clinical laboratory business identifying strengths, weaknesses, success measures, and trends of hospital and health system lab outreach programs across the United States. Industry data provided by survey participants is analyzed and shared to help laboratories exist amidst fierce competition, apply strategy to gain market share as an agile business enterprise, and develop additional infrastructure for revenue growth.
In today's dynamic healthcare marketplace, it is necessary for laboratories to promote clinical laboratory outreach program development to generate new revenue. Hospital and healthcare system outreach programs are either gaining or holding their own against national laboratories in terms of market share.
More on eTradeWire News
- On Her 5th CD, "Crowded Heart," Vocalist Judy Wexler Presents "Jazz Standards for the 21st Century"
- Author Stephen Kunkler releases post-apocalyptic book "Broken Blood"
- Executive Roundtable Mastermind Luncheon to Provide Forum for Small Business Executives
- Turning Digital Advertising Into Content Equity for Brand Advertisers
- Houston Artist Collaborates On An Out Of This World Painting
"Accumen has partnered with more than 40 hospitals and health systems to conduct this year's survey. The results show compelling insights into the lab outreach business model and its continued growth potential for the foreseeable future," stated JD Kirchberg, Accumen's Vice President of Global Outreach.
Accumen's Lab Outreach Select™ solution enables hospitals and health systems identify their needs for their current outreach program. This includes driving efficiencies, assessing analytics, growing outreach, and improving physician alignment with six core components. This survey is designed to help facilitate the direction in which your hospital or health system's outreach program can improve on.
For more information and to download the survey, visit http://www.accumen.com or email email@example.com.
Vice President Clinical Operations, Innovation
& Development, Accumen
- Sip & Shop at The Collection June 1st
- Don Glut's Tales of Frankenstein starring Mel Novak, Jim Tavare and more Wins Rondo Hatton Award
- Find Your Dream Home During Lennar's Northern Colorado Home Tour on June 1
- Grammy-Award Winning Songwriters Bring Nashville to Palm Coast
- Marianne's Momentum: New Poll Places Marianne Williamson Among Top 10 Presidential Candidates, Securing her place on the 2020 DNC Debate Stage
- Phoenix Real Estate Agent Promotes Homes To MORE Buyers For MORE Money
- San Francisco's Anh Lê: Unredacted Mueller Report A Must & Reclaim Democratic Values
- Highway to Help: Secure Your Load Makes Roads Safer With Steadfast Support From Its Partners in Saf
- AACE Develops Diabetes Care Model for Patients Across a Spectrum of Ethnicities and Minorities
- Volunteers Spruce Up Area Non-Profit for Blind & Visually Impaired
- WAY Beyond Your Average Music Video when Rapper and Producer Team Up
- iPullRank launches Rank UP, a Performance Marketing event in NYC, featuring industry leaders
- Wheels of Success Celebrates 15th Anniversary with New Format Road Trip Luncheon
- Everjewel Announces the Launch of the World's Largest Online Jewelry Marketplace
- The Aspire Institute Launches New Workshop to Protect GCs From The Inevitable Economic Downturn
- No Badger Mattress Opens First No-Haggle Mattress Store in York, PA
- Global Kids Youth Examined Criminal Justice Reform at the 2019 Annual Youth Conference
- The Kabbalah, Satan and Justice Fill The Pages In "There Will Be Hell To Pay" By Benjamin Gilad
- EvereTech Moving Corporate Headquarters near Fort Sam Houston in San Antonio, Texas
- British Swim School Makes A Big Splash In New York City