Popular on eTradeWire
- The On It Foundation Helps Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship 203
- Onlive Server Announced Indian Cloud VPS Hosting in India with SSD Storage and Unlimited Bandwidth 195
- TVS Quiz Show Network To Produce More than 500 Episodes of New TVS Quiz Show Episodes 173
- Heated Armor Lands First Major Deal!!! 158
- Consortiums fulfill requirement for random drug testing programs 138
- Wormhole Labs Partners With MagicLinks to provide safe and social shopping during COVID19 Pandemic 136
- Good Hospitality Services announces groundbreaking ceremony for new Crown Point Hampton Inn 132
- Drive-thru art experience provides excitement during pandemic 122
- Escape the Room Locations Reopen Nationwide For a Safe And Exciting Night Out 113
- 5 Steps To Turn Your Ideas Into Actions from Your Marketing Superheroes 102
Similar on eTradeWire
- Smells Like Deer Season With Release Of DEER CAMP® Blaze Orange Pumpkin Spice™ Flavor
- Giftapart now available in Canada
- Barks in the Bottoms During These Dog Days of Summer in Kansas City's West Bottoms
- Tim Hellbusch Tells Amazon FBA Sellers Everything They Need to Know About the Amazon Buy Box
- Trade with Africa® Business Summit Advances U.S. trade with Africa
- Velocity Data Announces Agreement to Acquire NuBreed Nutrition Inc
- Amazon Wants Third-Party FBA Sellers to Use Their Marketplace
- Enmarket Opened Thunderbolt Store
- Timm Hellbusch Explains Why Amazon Does Not Want To Compete With Third Party FBA Sellers
- Amazon 3P Resellers Are Welcome!
In the episode, Henig spoke about his upbringing, his career path, and how AccrueMe™ benefits Amazon Sellers. He grew up in Brooklyn, New York and developed the drive for success at a young age. The conversation accredited all the different jobs he had through college that eventually led him to the finance and banking industry.
Henig highlighted the start of his entrepreneurial journey by sharing how he built and sold one of the largest Mortgage Banking firms in New York City. He also talked about other ventures where he published magazines, went back to the mortgage industry, invested in real estate, and produced films.
Donald Henig then dives into the birth of AccrueMe™ and how he reconnected with Eric Kotch, Co-Founder of AccrueMe™. Over multiple lunch meetings the partners discussed the opportunity to provide Amazon Sellers with Growth Captial. They discovered there was no advantageous resource available for Amazon Sellers to receive capital.
More on eTradeWire News
- FRE$HNE$$ by Moe Betta @MBettaMusic
- Libman Education Announces Adoption of the Merck Manual as an Online Resource to Supplement Training
- Tom Urquhart, Ph.D., joins IOTech Systems as SVP of Professional Services
- Palzewicz All-in On Lewis Voting Rights Act
- CEO Coaching International Client, StoneAge Inc., Acquires Breadware, A Leader in Industrial IOT Product Development
Henig then talked about how they constructed the seller-centric investment approach as well as some of the first sellers AccrueMe™ invested in.
AccrueMe™ has $100 Million ready to invest in Amazon sellers. AccrueMe™ will use that money to partner with Amazon sellers and fuel their growth. AccrueMe™ is looking to invest the $100 Million within the next year.
The investment approach is innovative and never seen before. There is no interest, no interest payments, no credit check, and no personal guarantees.
AccrueMe™ benefits Amazon sellers by giving them access to capital that will propel their business's growth.
To learn more about AccrueMe, please click here: https://www.accrueme.com/
To listen and watch the full podcast video, please click here: https://youtu.be/C9FlzeZ2dIE
- Medical Apparel Company, Sway, Cures Ill-Fitting Scrubs with Fashionable, Functional Designs
- Complete Your Project on Time and on Budget with Rental Equipment from ESI
- HAT Assay Buffer 5X (Biotechnology Grade)
- HDAC Assay Buffer 5X (Biotechnology Grade)
- Parallel Capital Partners Announces New Systems, Protocols to Ensure Commercial Tenants' Safety
- ASR Media Productions Nominated for Four Mid-Atlantic Emmys®
- Reputation Matrix™ –New Book for Small Businesses
- Black Lives Matter Via "Riot!" 1906 Atlanta Race Riots on San Francisco Black Film Fest Platform
- Chance Trahan Discusses His Chances At Becoming President
- Journey to Bear Cave Mountain: Grizzly Bear Foundation launches "Legacy"
- Leadership NEXT to review the 'State of Lee County' at Aug. 11 virtual program
- Ashton College Makes Education Accessible With Eight Admission Awards
- A REcycled Night in Black and White virtual fundraiser to be held Oct. 15
- Alertus Releases New Chrome Extension for Desktop Alerting
- Child Care at Adora Bright Learning Centre
- Luxury Apartment Community The Ryan in Phoenix Now Leasing
- Belle Epoque icons Toulouse-Lautrec, Alphonse Mucha prevail in Poster Auctions International sale
- Rep. John Lewis Your Work Was Not In Vain
- Earn Extra Cabbage, Trade Recycled Mobile Phones on HaggleUp
- Flagler Sportfishing Club Annual Classic Fishing Tournament Set for August 24, 2020