Popular on eTradeWire
- British Entrepreneur Predicts Travel Will Bounce-Back in 2021 - 556
- Serial Entrepreneur Yahaira Marie overcomes poverty to create Global Community for Small Businesses - 458
- CedintheCity Presents a New Picture Book Series Teaching Global Diversity - 258
- Get Cozy with A Winter Getaway In the Long Beach Island Region - 231
- Latin Pop/Rock group Al Cielo - First Time Meeting In Person - 210
- Project Expedition Launches Shore Excursions Platform for Travel Advisors - 179
- Rock Climbers Want Sick Shirts - 146
- Financial Solutions Inc. Receives the 2020 Best of Sheridan Wyoming Award - 144
- Weddings Beautiful Worldwide announces Jacqueline Vazquez as new CEO - 141
- Moss Foundation Donates $75K to Children's Charities - 131
Similar on eTradeWire
- Florida Author Connie Mann Releases New Romantic Suspense - Beyond Power
- "Hope for the Broken" is an Interactive Memoir that Invites the Reader to Get Involved
- Inspired by an Untamable and Generous Soul, White River Red Proves True Strength Comes From Within
- Judith Keim Releases New Women's Fiction Novel - The Desert Flowers - Rose
- Columbus Woman Beats COVID: Encourages Families To Touch
- Corey Edward and FyreSyde Publishing Announce the Release of Friday Nightmares
- Caroline C Barney Dives Back into the Land of Bori with Trebor Tales Sequel, "Return of the Malpeds"
- MahoganyBooks receives $5,000 grant to launch content series featuring Ward 8 writers, curated by Panama Jackson, co-founder of Very Smart Brothas
- "Happy Puppy Adventures" by Wendy Baron is published
- RW Richard Announces the Release of Cinnamon & Sugar
Stacey Lynn Schlegl has a BS in Biology from Maryville University and graduated Magna Cum Laude. She has four beautiful girls ages 21, 18, 11, and 7. She loves to spend time with her children, maintain her professional blog (MyMillionDollarIdeas.com), and is currently working on her twenty-sixth novel. She believes what makes her unique is that she has a scientific mind, a writer's soul, and a mother's heart.
Little Frog follows the rainforest adventure of a poison arrow frog and his forest buddies who unite to save their home, and discover what it means to be true friends.
Little Frog was originally published in 2008 and has been updated to a new size! Little Frog is available to purchase through Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and through Jan-Carol Publishing, Inc.
More on eTradeWire News
- HomeLight Honors THE MADRONA GROUP in 2020 Achievements™Awards, Top Performing Agents in the US
- Fred Haas Toyota World Dealership Launches Truck Month January 25, 2021 near Houston
- Brazil's ANVISA Grants Novel Food Approval for NEM® brand eggshell membrane
- Candidate proclaims that healing America should begin in Louisiana's 5th Congressional District
- Chicks With Cheques Announces Free New Year, New CEO Virtual Summit
Jan-Carol Publishing, Inc. includes various imprints, each specializing in a particular genre—from Appalachian stories to children's books and more. At JCP, we believe 'every story needs a book.' For more information or to schedule a book signing, call Jan-Carol Publishing, Inc., at 423.926.9983, or visit jancarolpublishing.com. Follow JCP on Facebook.
Jan-Carol Publishing, Inc.
P.O. Box 701
Johnson City, TN 37605
Jan-Carol Publishing, inc.
- Watch Mojezeye Doctor (Miracle Doctor) Online Today!
- Industrial kitchen designed and built by IBT of Miami lands hospital certification
- NUE-S and Rent.Solar Complete Merger to make Affordable and Modular Portable Solar Solutions
- Germany's Largest Supermarket Chain Edeka to Automate Distribution With Cimcorp
- Vicki Olson Joins RE/MAX Alliance Group
- The Ohio State University to Offer a Virtual Corrosion Short Course Spring 2021
- Jordan Chancey Earns Advanced Realtor Designation
- Private Placement Markets' – Steve Muehler to Open "Mule Hair Bail Bonds" in February
- NCDS Proves Its Resilience and Implements Roll-Out of Covid-19 Immunization Billing
- BGE Digital Distribution Expands to Indonesia Market
- FOURMIDABLE assumes management of four apartments across several states
- Singer Linda Imperial Releases The Blues Rocker "My Heart Rocks" From Forthcoming EP Due In Spring
- Innovative Commodity Brokerage Provides Clarity to Agriculture's Uncertainty
- "A+" Rated Honda Vehicle Protection Plans Available from autopom!
- MedAware Systems Launches Event Surveillance for Drug Eluting Stents
- Affordable, Accessible Dental Implants in Center Valley Available from Castle Dental
- 2016 Blue BMW 3 Series for Sale in Toronto!
- Qué es el Marketing Science y por qué es indispensable considerarlo en el 2021
- The Chocolate Late Lab Bethlehem Is Preparing For A Big Valentines Day 2021
- Cyber Shorts Film Festival Returns For Second Year