Popular on eTradeWire
- BlazeSports America Honors Inspiring Georgia Individuals at the 2019 Triumph of the Human Spirit Awards 346
- Quality Improvement Program Expanded to Florida to Prevent Blindness Caused by Diabetes 321
- Payslee's Toy Drive for Los Angeles Children's Hospital 311
- SigOne Capital Announces it is Being Acquired by DV Chain, An Affiliate of Trading Firm, DV Trading 304
- Grey Flannel's Jan. 22 auction includes ultimate Babe Ruth-signed baseball, Tom Brady rookie jersey 263
- Chicago Design-Build Company Launches New Website 258
- The Doral Chamber of Commerce Welcomes Back Novecento 900 Doral LLC. as a Platinum Member 258
- BYD and Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport Make the Holidays Greener 195
- Chance Hurst and Andolini Talent partner up 184
- New Visiongain Published Report: Military Smart Weapons Market Report 2020-2030 169
Similar on eTradeWire
- Ediciones Laponia, a friendly publisher for indie authors
- Velocity Press to publish classic rave art book
- New Book, Missy's Voice, a Book about Bullying
- "Bombshell" - Essentially True Thriller Derives From WWII Documents
- West Virginia Teacher Reaches Donation Goal
- Belinda Goodrich ranked on Amazon best-seller list with new book, Get It Done: A Simple Process for Finding Harmony by Destroying Your To-Do List
- Coming in March from Down & Out Books: THE SWAMP KILLERS edited by Sarah M. Chen and E.A. Aymar
- QuickBooks Online Payroll new lineup is round the corner!
- Gripping Military Novel Tells the True Story Behind the Bravery of the Crimson Beret
- "Fire in the Wind: The Kingdom's Way" - Historical Novel Takes Readers Back to Jesus' Crucifixion
Kathleen M. Jacobs is the author of the critically-acclaimed YA-novels, Honeysuckle Holiday, Betsy Blossom Brown, and Marble Town. Her first children's book, Please Close It!, has enjoyed numerous awards, and her chapbooks The Puppeteer of Objects: A Lyrical Poem and Collected Curiosities: Poems, Essays & Opinions offer insights into human behavior and understanding. She is a former teacher of English and Creative Writing, and holds a M. A. in Humanistic Studies. She was the 2017 New River Gorge Writer-in-Residence. You can reach her through her website, www.kathleenm.jacobs.com, and through Instagram @kathleenm.jacobs.
In Sophie & the Bookmobile, Sophie's family moves from New York City to West Virginia. Sophie not only has to leave her friends and the city and library she loves so much, but she must figure out what will happen when she realizes that there is no library in her new town! It isn't until she discovers something called a bookmobile and other new treasures that all is right with Sophie's world.
More on eTradeWire News
- Businesses With Heart Expo Winter 2020
- Diligence Capital Advisors Arranges Acquisition to Construction Loan for 37 Unit, Mixed-Use Project in South Kensington
- Sound Royalties And KLM Enterprises Services LLC Announce Partnership
- Dr Claudio Cerullo - Amazing Grades
- New nonprofit organization targets high risk teens in NYC with support services
Kathleen M. Jacobs' latest release comes with rave reviews from young readers and their parents, such as the following from Julia, age 10, "Sophie & the Bookmobile was fun to read! Sophie has to be brave to live without friends or a library when she moves to a small town in West Virginia. But she finds all the things she loves in the Bookmobile! I love that Sophie knows that books are awesome and that she loves West Virginia as much as I do."
Julia's mother, Anna, also had this to say of Sophie & the Bookmobile, "I love when my daughter, Julia, can recognize herself in the pages of books, and Jacobs is able to capture both the trials and splendors of childhood perfectly. Plus, any book that confirms that reading is both essential and the best thing ever is the kind of book I want in my daughter's hands!"
Sophie & the Bookmobile is available through Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and through Jan-Carol Publishing.
Jan-Carol Publishing, Inc. includes various imprints, each specializing in a particular genre—from Appalachian stories to children's books and more. At JCP, we believe 'every story needs a book.' For more information or to schedule a book signing, call Jan-Carol Publishing, Inc., at 423.926.9983, or visit jancarolpublishing.com. Follow JCP on Facebook.
More on eTradeWire News
- Tenon Tours Welcomes New Director of Sales Ernesto Santero
- Ottawa Business Man Seeking Legal Action Against Client
- Cultural Council for Palm Beach County Welcomes 180 to CULTURE & COCKTAILS Spotlighting Four Local Th
- CDF Attorneys Named to 2020 List of Southern California Super Lawyers®
- LTL Truckers Freightliner–Peterbilt independents increasing MPG by Reducing Carbon Pollution ECOF
Jan-Carol Publishing, Inc.
P.O. Box 701,
Johnson City, TN 37605
Jan-Carol Publishing, Inc.
- Security Bank Announces New Temple Location
- Disrupt Food Summit Announce 2020 Theme And Food-Tech20 Innovation Award
- KLM Enterprises Services LLC and Sound Royalties Announce Partnership
- Ballet Palm Beach Opens 2020 with Mixed Bill at Kravis Center
- CVS Health Creates Job Opportunity Referral Program for the Disabled in Wayne County
- Science of Spirituality Center in Rionegro, Colombia, is Inaugurated
- Come attend the SOS Zones Launch Pop Up Event !
- Final opportunities remain in south Miami community
- Evelyn Nobels Joins ERA Wilder Realty
- Panel Built Modular Offices Create New Office Space with Minimal Disruption
- GEO Jobe Welcomes Brennan Ladner as Accounting Analyst
- Jack Nicklaus Residence Club Program Unveiled
- 16th Annual "Belle of the Ball" prom dress drive begins February 10th
- U/Z Partner Scott Garner Becomes 2020 President of the Orange County Bar Association
- Kool & the Gang's "Celebration" Turns 40
- La'Nardo Myrick aka Producer 9-0 Releases ne track, Good At That
- Castle Placement Named Exclusive Placement Agent for IST Risk
- Former Pfizer CEO, Chairman Ian Read to enlighten attendees at NextGen Speakers Series Feb. 28
- Waveband Communications Awarded Contract With Maricopa County Government
- LeanTaaS Preps for Major Expansion in 2020 Following Record Year of Growth