Popular on eTradeWire
- KeysCaribbean Vacation Home Rentals Features 'Book Now, Pay Later' Special Offer 124
- Full Schedule for the Women in Travel Summit North America Released 123
- 'Around the World Open House' features $20G in giveaways 117
- Celebrate National Plan for Vacation Day with The Merrill Hotel 116
- Make Money on YouTube Without Making A Video 109
- All You Need To Know About Cruises Departing From New York and New Jersey 108
- Revenue Insight emerges as world's leading business intelligence solution for hospitality industry
- Local Doctor to Release Book on Vision and Learning
- STC Software Solutions provides the best combination of offers for travelers around the world
- Listening 2 YOU Tour Exploring Progressive Democratic Candidate Erica Collins ARTS CAFE Millville NJ
Similar on eTradeWire
- New Travel App OodyMate Empowers People to Eat Like a Local, with Locals
- Travelers Haven Focuses on End-to-End Customer Experience
- Patriot Travel Reviews 7 New Viking River Cruise Ships for 2020
- TourMega is growing as the largest AI-powered search engine and chatbot to serve travel activities
- New Viruses Create Urgent Need for Fresh Flight product
- Does Southwest Airlines offer Wi-Fi on the plane
- Zezgo Rent A Car today announce the imminent opening of two branches in Jordan as the rollout of the new premium brand
- Take Fun, Passion, Excitement to Next Level with Desert Safari UAE Latest Dubai Desert Safari Packages
- State of Yucatan Takes Home Two Travvys
- Grenada passports issued under their Citizenship by Investment ("CBI") reach all time high
The expansion highlights OTA Insight's commitment to providing simple-to-understand, real-time, and actionable data to hoteliers on a global scale. OTA Insight's continued appetite for providing cutting edge hotel technology across North America demanded the opening of an additional regional location in the emerging technology hub of Denver to support its continued growth trajectory. The new office will be led by Dave Collier, general manager, Americas, and will act as a center for key regional decisions and sales enablement functions.
"Our new Denver location gives our growing organization another great opportunity to spread our wings in the North American market," said Collier. "Denver represents an important step for us as we remain on the path of persistent U.S. and international growth in 2020. This city's tech boom is well underway, with tech jobs accounting for over 11 percent of the local workforce. We are excited and look forward to tapping into that local talent to better serve our clients."
More on eTradeWire News
- Artplex Exhibition: Degrees of Emergence
- Custom Home Builder Releases New Plan Designs
- "Lumberjack and friends To the Rescue!" by Nick Carter is published by New Generation Publishing
- Delirious Comedy Club Of Downtown Las Vegas Continues Nightly Laughter With Celebrity Comedy Series
- The Deal-Making Podcast You Should Be Listening To
Denver has proven to be a booming new hub for the tech industry, recently being named among the top tech cities in the United States. Other notable tech companies in the area include Amazon, Slack, Arrow Electronics, SendGrid and Facebook.
OTA Insight, which currently has over 200 employees in over 30 different countries, has been providing hoteliers with a suite of revenue management solutions since its launch in 2012. The platform empowers hoteliers to make smarter revenue and distribution decisions by allowing them to visualise and leverage industry data.
Denver represents OTA Insight's seventh office alongside Dallas, Sydney, Singapore, Berlin, Ghent and London.The new location officially opened in January 2020 and will add to the company's growing presence in North America. The company supports more than 50,000 properties in 168 countries, and has hubs across six continents.
- Kobe Bryant signed and inscribed middle school yearbook is up for bid in Iconic Auctions online sale
- WHITE COLLAR CRIME - Renowned NYC Band Celebrates a New CD on the GingerNewYork TV Show in Manhattan
- Bear Stearns Companies Moves Into Expansion Mode
- Ghostwriters & Co Launches New Website
- Spring Boutique Vendor and Craft Show Sponsored by Montville Pet Parents
- Add a little shimmer and shine to your products!
- The Powerless & Insignificant Latino Voter/Candidate In 2020
- Nova Fine Art Presents 'god's Plan' By Renowned Artist Stony
- Road of No Return / Road to Hell Now Available on DVD from BayView Entertainment
- Watch Diet Product Review Video Including Bonuses for men and Women Looking to Lose Weight
- Want Different Hair? Africanmall Wigs & Hair Weave Will Rock You!!
- Author Colby Van Wagoner's new book - Baggage Act 1: Quickies - a wild and satirical dating anthology!
- KAMAR SKEETE "I Do It For The Culture"
- 3 Day Weekend Benefits - Start Your Side Business Now
- Alkaline Phosphatase Staining Kit
- Why good, kind, and positive people are always happier
- Assault Industries introduces a new UTV specific tool kit!
- Coral Springs Center for the Arts to Present THE FOUR TOPS
- Lawton Improv Theatre Set To Release First Performance of the Year
- Gyms For Dogs Introduces The Cool Dog Splash Pool