Popular on eTradeWire
- People & Stories/Gente y Cuentos Awarded over $20,000 in Grants including Princeton Area Community Foundation 2022 Community Impact Grant
- New Water Damage Repair & Restoration Service Launched In Youngstown, OH
- JOC's Peter Tirschwell 2023 Person of the Year by NY/NJ Foreign Freight Forwarders & Brokers Assoc
- Get Doodle Videos - The Best Whiteboard Animation Software - For Only $49 This Black Friday & Cyber Week
- David & Sons Timepieces—Luxury Watches, San Diego
- New Airbnb Style Web Service For Athletes & Sports Teams
- Explore The Work Of Artist M.G. Stout During Miami Art Week At Spectrum & Red Dot Art Fairs
- TOMii Healing and Wellness Opens New Locations in San Mateo & Millbrae, California
- "Reflections" of Iconic African Americans Light the Way
- Fashiers App Announces Launch of Premium Content for Users
Similar on eTradeWire
- Orange County Partner Elizabeth Weldon Announced as Chair Elect of American Bar Association Forum
- New compliance service for token projects
- Snell & Wilmer Partner Kevin J. Parker Announces Retirement After Nearly 40 Years at The Firm
- Feldman Shepherd Attorney Patricia Giordano Co-Chairs/Presents at NJAJ Meadowlands Seminar
- Latino Leaders Magazine Names San Diego Managing Partner Steffi Hafen as a Top Latino Lawyer 2022
- What is liability? How is it established? How does it affect you?
- Fast-Growing Midwest Family Law Firm Hiring Kansas Lawyers in Topeka and Wichita
- Cooper Ginsberg Gray PLLC Ranked in 2023 "Best Law Firms"
- Garland Appoints Special Prosecutor Following Filing of Demand
- John Spear Celebrates 25 Years as a Florida Bar Board Certified Specialist in Real Estate Law
"Each October, we are reminded of the impact that we can make as attorneys in our community. ACC STL members consistently step up and show up to provide much needed free legal counsel to underserved communities, families and individual. By giving back to the St. Louis legal community, we gain much more personally than we professionally give to the clients we serve by preserving access to legal services. This is the foundation of our legal framework," said Patricia Duft, 2022 ACC STL Pro Bono Chairperson and Senior Legal Director, Medtronic, Inc.
During the past several years, ACC STL members have worked with many not-for-profits. Some of the partner organizations members have worked with include:
- Legal Services of Eastern Missouri where ACC STL members have addressed a wide variety of legal matters for clients including small business, real estate, and housing issues.
- Veteran's Estate Clinic with Missouri Attorney General's Office and Missouri Veterans Commission where veterans and their spouses receive free legal counsel on simple wills, living wills and power of attorney valued at $35,000 or less.
- Members supported the Missouri Voter Protection Coalition where members provided support to help citizens understand their voting rights.
- Supported Loaves and Fishes, a local St. Louis area food bank.
- Supported Operation Food Search in distribution and packing center
- Provided school supplies for St. Louis Northside Community School in our annual backpack/school supply drive.
About the ACC STL:
More on eTradeWire News
- Shreveport Ware Damage Restoration Launches Two New Websites
- Successful 100th Subsidiary Company Registration in India- By EzyBiz India Consulting LLP
- iPower Energy completes a residential solar installation in Menifee Lakes, CA
- Get Xanax Online - Flash Sale: Get $65 Off
- D Love: A New Brand Setting The Standard For Luxury Fashion
The Association for Corporate Counsel of St. Louis (ACC STL), the pre-eminent professional development organization serving in-house counsel, was founded in 1987. The St. Louis chapter has more than 600 members who represent more than 100 organizations. During its 35-year-history, the ACC STL has been recognized as one of the leading chapters in the world by the Association of Corporate Counsel. The St. Louis Chapter has received the Gold Chapter of Distinction Awards in 2019, 2020 and 2021. To learn more, please visit, https://www.acc.com/chapters/stlouis/.
Ann Marie Mayuga
- New SMS Marketing Features Announced for Buying Buddy IDX CRM Solution
- Used Blue 2020 Ford Escape for Sale!
- Colorado-Based, Culture-Driven E-Commerce Business Expands to Ohio
- NY Times joins Jazz for Peace Ron Paul, Roger Waters Noam Chomsky & more in call to release Assange!
- Global Learning Charter Public School Announces Rachel Lambauer as 504 Coordinator
- Daugherty Named The Nation's Best and Brightest In Wellness & Best and Brightest Companies
- Erin Bode Joins St. Louis Christmas Carols Association for 12/8 Holiday Concert
- Valerie's House Founder Appears on National Television
- Biggie Blinds asks, "What supply chain issues?"
- RYNO Garage Opens its Virtual Doors
- Twisted Sister Makeup Collection Launched by Rock and Roll Beauty
- Gas Cutting & Welding Accessories at Canaweld
- Fort Myers Brewing announces Winter Wonderland Dec. 15-18
- About MIG Pulse Welding Machines
- SEM Link Receives Additional Support from Science Sandbox for STEM Journal Club
- MinkeeBlue, Philadelphia-based Black-Owned Handbag Brand, Launches in Macy's Herald Square
- The State of Business Insurance 2023: Insights and Products
- Two Donors Pledge Up To $50,000 To Support Homeless Families
- StackSource Arranges $141.5 Million Capital Stack for Historic Jefferson Arms Building Conversion
- Modern Treatise Publishes 2023 Media Kit