Popular on eTradeWire
- So Mr.Curtis' Name Is Called at Mail Time! - 113
- EZZEY celebrates pre-launch of Planet Wealth at WGC-FedEx St. Jude Invitational
- Syxsense Workflows Automate Sesponse to Critical IT Infrastructure Disruptions
- Health Care Veteran Named Altercare President
- This AMAZING #homeforsale in @EastBethel has a #motherinlaw suite! PENDING!
- For the 4th Time, Contracting Resources Group Appears on the Inc. 5000, Ranking No. 3,886 With Three-Year Revenue Growth of 81% Percent
- Alta Vista Technology Earns Inc. 5000 Honors for 4th Straight Year
- Who Will Win The 2021 US Open Tennis Tournament?
- Author Dorenda W. Madkins to Release Her Final Children's Book in Memory of Trayvon Martin
- Stēzo - The Last Dance (Album)
Similar on eTradeWire
- Academic Search Engine Knobull Accelerates Continuous Learning
- Trophy Automotive Dealer Group Announces the Launch of Fab Cars, An E-Commerce Platform For Selling and Buying Used Cars
- Coolfire Recognized in the 2021 Gartner® Hype Cycle™ for Frontline Worker Technologies Report
- Jordan Mackey (Bye 9 To 5) Runs Multiple Faceless Niche YouTube Channels
- BeeRemote Launches Hive Working Revolution
- How can I get access of my yahoo email back without a phone number
- Firemind Welcomes It's New CTO, Ajish Palakadan
- Internet 2.0 Conference Announces Its Upcoming Two Editions
- The Samuel-Freshfields.com Foundation Holds Annual Global Week of Volunteering
- So Mr.Curtis' Name Is Called at Mail Time!
One such trend that's particularly interesting for us at Knobull is the rise in demand for skills-based learning — where professionals can upgrade skills to become a more attractive candidate — and how educators across the board are adjusting to the shift."
If the focus is on acquiring the right skills for people to pursue a career or even change in periodically, how can they go about acquiring these skills? The Knobull team sees an opportunity for learning institutions, students and business to work together to put them directly in touch with each other.
Education and employment can come together on the other side of the equation, too. A business could use a training class and assessment to qualify candidates and better ensure the skill sets are a good fit.
To make this type of hiring possible, however, solutions are needed that are flexible. We need to include the lifelong learning approach and the Knobull Academic Search Engine with e-learning support plays a pivotal role in facilitating achievement of this goal!
More on eTradeWire News
- Publicity For Good is Offering Free Exposure for Expo East Participants as a Way of Giving Back
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Triangle Area Residents!
- Massachusetts Maritime Academy's Michelle Badger Named a "40 Under 40" by Cape & Plymouth Business
- SRMA to host workforce workshop on September 29, 2021
- Aldelo Launches All-in-One Handheld Restaurant POS Solution
There's no guidebook for how to develop a career that suits individual skills and interests. The problem we're trying to solve is that when you're trying to make the next play in your career, it's not clear what the right combination of learning and experience will get you.
With that information, you can then identify what skills you might be able to learn or upgrade to shift to a different role. Every role right now seems to be looking for digital fluency of some sort. The mid-range of fluency that employers are looking for is both trainable and highly in-demand.
As Knobull helps to promote the idea of training in-demand skills, an ongoing challenge is defining and categorizing clusters of skills in a meaningful way. Knobull is bringing its dataset of skills and correlated job titles to bear on the problem.
The future of work is quickly coming into focus. It is more flexible and specialized than ever before. Educators and schools can align with this outlook by positioning their programs to be more skill-based while Knobull is helping candidates understand that they are very much in control of their career paths.
Bentley concluded, "Recent research shows that 41% of employees are considering leaving their current employer this year, with 46% planning to make a major pivot or career transition — now is the time for schools and students to step up and show how a skills-based approach best prepares modern professionals to advance and excel in a new world of work."
- Arizona Technology Council, Partnership for Economic Innovation and Pipeline AZ Collaborate to Solve Arizona's Tech-Talent Shortage
- 3rd Annual Utility Cyber Security Forum, October 6-7, 2021 in Chicago
- ALGERIA: Sentenced to 5 Years for a Facebook Post Members of the International Religious Freedom Roundtable Call on the UN Special Rapporteur on Fre
- Naval Postgraduate School Foundation celebrates 50 years of support to students, innovation
- Christine Chirco Joins Srote & Co Architects
- Naples Illustrated Magazine Recognizes 39 Henderson Franklin Attorneys as "Top Lawyers"
- Enciircle's Optiix brand launches all-new TruChrom Explorer Illuminator
- Gwinnett Clean & Beautiful Encourages Public to Help Veterans During Great Days of Service
- Basset Bustle Extravaganza - October 2, 2021
- Easy Blog SEO Content Optimization for Non-Techie Writers
- Orthodontist in Easton Offering Affordable Braces & Invisalign Now Accepting New Patients
- LBI Region Packs Fall events into a 3 Day Weekend
- CHIME Innovation and Ideawake Partner to Foster Employee Innovation in Healthcare
- NATP announces 2021 Chapter Person of the Year
- Swoop Airline will offer flights to Canada from St. Pete airport | Swoop Airline
- The Effectiveness of Social Media Advertising in 2021
- What is Waukegan State Rep. Rita Mayfield doing in Calumet City?
- Building and Growing a Business Post-Pandemic
- 10 Awesome Advantages Of Social Media Advertising
- A sea of yellow assembles on the Seaside Heights boardwalk at the 8th Annual Celebration of HOPE Wal