Popular on eTradeWire
- Acrylic Signage Adds Professionalism To Your Miami Business - 102
- HAIT Releases "I Wish I Could Hate You" Official Video
- Fifty States of Vodka is Now Available in Every Total Wine In Florida
- DivcoWest completes purchase of 325 Hudson Street
- Orchard Audio Introduces Starkrimson® Stereo Ultra: a 500W Stereo Gallium Nitride (GaN) Hi-Fi Audio Amplifier
- App & Website Aggregating Over $154 Million In Nationwide Vaccine Incentives, From BME Nonprofit
- Fly Direct to Cozumel with Mexico's Best Beaches
- Black Wall Street Anniversary inspires Dewayne Bryant & Candra Bryant to Build 40 home subdivision
- Family Focus Inc. starts 'Beds for Kids' initiative to raise money and provide beds for kids
- APIDM Launches New Digital Credentialing Initiative with Credly
Similar on eTradeWire
- Academic Search Engine Knobull Provides Basics To Boost Worker Success
- Texoma Broadband Technicians Handle Challenging Upgrade
- OpenSSL 3.0 Release Candidate now available
- New Raleigh Startup Cuts Website Load Times
- Adoption Of Evolve IP's Microsoft Teams Voice Solution Outpacing Traditional Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS)
- Fund Street Technologies Brand, One Park Financial is Certified 4 Years in a Row as a Great Place to Work®
- Consumer51 launches new brand identity and website for Dataflix
- GBKSOFT shares the latest trends of appdevelopment that companies should consider
- No Email Contact Us Form and OAuth 2.0
- President of Academic Search Engine Knobull Linked To Americas Most Productive Companies Study
"We all need to understand, for the human person to thrive as a autonomous being, requires respect for personal privacy. To lose control of one's personal information is in some measure to lose control of one's life and one's dignity. Therefore, even if privacy is not in itself a fundamental right, it is necessary to protect other fundamental rights. Too many powerful businesses thrive because they successfully pirate our personal data!"
More on eTradeWire News
- The Tracy Piper's "Worthy" Book Signing & Release Party
- UNice Hair App Is On The Rise And Expected To Thrive
- Diversity Empowerment Virtual Workshop!
- Nelson Leasing Earns Prestigious Presidential Award
- Hazard Powder Explodes Once Again
There are many ways a person can be harmed by the revelation of sensitive personal information. Medical records, psychological tests and interviews, court records, financial records--whether from banks, credit bureaus or the IRS--welfare records, sites visited on the Internet and a variety of other sources hold many intimate details of a person's life. The revelation of such information can leave the individuals vulnerable to many abuses.
Privacy is also needed in the ordinary conduct of human affairs, to facilitate social interactions. The degree of trust in a relationship is determined in part by how much personal information is revealed. To lose control of personal information is to lose control of our individuality and who we can connect with. A normal person's social life is rich and varied, encompassing many different roles and relationships. This can all be seriously damaged!
More on eTradeWire News
- Catilicious: A New Online Store for Premium Cat Supplies for Your Pet
- Grumpy's Lighting: A New Online Store for Practical and Stylish Lighting
- Outdoor Cooking Products: A New Online Store Focusing on Outdoor Cooking Supplies
- Cooks' Needs: The Launch of a New Online Shop Focusing on Quality Kitchenware for Home Cooks
- NBC 6 South Florida Honors Fatherhood Task Force Fathers On Behalf of New Kevin Hart Film, Fatherhood
Bentley continued, "Privacy is even more necessary as a safeguard of freedom in the relationships between individuals and groups. If individuals know that their actions and dispositions are constantly being observed, commented on and criticized, they find it much harder to do anything that deviates from accepted social behavior. That's why our users can feel secure while visiting our website!"
When we speak of privacy, particularly as a right, we focus on the individual. The individual must be shielded from the prying curiosity of others, financial abuse and from prejudice and discrimination. The individual's autonomy and control over their individuality must be preserved. They must be protected from intimidation, manipulation and coercion by centers of power.
Bentley concludes, "Sensitive information collected without the consent of the subject because it was necessary for the public welfare or operation of a business should be available only to those who have a legitimate need for it. The more widely sensitive information is disseminated, the greater the danger of error, misunderstanding, discrimination, prejudice and other abuses. We are committed to stemming that insidious tide!"
- New Children's Book Teaches About Myers-Briggs Personality Types
- Unique Woman's Coalition Receives Grant of $10,000.00 from AIDS Healthcare Foundation
- MysticWendy.com, Purveyor of Psychic Phenomena, Celebrates Grand Re-Opening
- Used 2014 Honda Civic Information Page
- iPOP Alum Karrie Martin acquires Rights to 'That Boy' Book Series
- FOR IMMEDIATE DISTRIBUTION: iPOP Alumni Madelaine Petsch to Join Emma Roberts in New Rom-Com
- Chatham Capital Group Celebrates 25 successful years
- Kickin' the Tires.net joins Xfinity Series team Brandonbilt Motorsports at Nashville Superspeedway
- Tutanota LLC Amends and Extends Tender Offer for up to 1,000,000 Shares of Common Stock of Home Depot, Inc
- Author Tracy Sumner Releases New Regency Romance – The Hellion is Tamed
- Dental Prosthetics is Driven in Asia-Pacific by Technological Advancements to Reach $12.2 Billion
- Useful Tips and Remedies for Soothing a Teething Baby
- New release to the Connor Maxwell Mystery series
- Are Sarms classified as supps and what risks do they offer
- Scallop Software is now a GSA MULTIPLE SCHEDULE approved vendor. Congratulations from Brian Peterson and the Government Marketplace LLC team
- Chuck's Vintage, Inc., A Subsidiary Of Green Stream Holdings, Inc. At Polo Hamptons On July 24, 2021
- Overlooked Hurricane Katrina Mississippi Black Women Survivors Resilience and Recovery
- DDAH Activity Assay Kit (Colorimetric)
- Santé Beverage Competition to Jumpstart Brand Awareness in Restaurant Industry
- Watch Shahrzad Persian Series for Free!