Popular on eTradeWire
- South Coast Improvement, Co. wins renovation project at Sunrise Senior Living
- MommaWork Offers Free Breastfeeding Support to LGBTQ Families
- Lapels Dry Cleaning annual clothing drive to benefit Big Brother Big Sister Foundation
- DMS Releases Q1 2019 Purchase Mortgage Consumer Profile Report
- Executive Order Might Get Citizenship Question Back On Census
- Holocaust Denier Encouraged to Connect with Survivors
- Palm Beach Dramaworks Sounds of Summer Series to Present JILL & RICH In Concert
- Tecsew Has Passed Goldman Sachs 10KSB with Flying Colours!
- Mirage' Coming To Amazon Prime July 16 | Pre-Order Now
Similar on eTradeWire
- Americans for Safe Access Partners with TheAnswerPage.com to Provide Continuing Medical Education (CME) Credits for Medical Professionals
- Fingerprint Tech Reveals Operational Benefits Over Existing Processes
- Consumer51 launches new website for New Mexico Higher Education Department
- Siemens Healthineers Named Recipient of 2019 Cultural Vistas Corporate Leadership Award
- National Recreation & Park Association Names Attiyya Atkins as a Diversity Scholarship Winner
- ROMIL expands UK customer support
- Gamry Celebrates 30 Years Designing and Building Precision Electrochemical Instrumentati
- AstroGrav 4.0 Released for Windows and Mac
- Eagle Pen Company Apollo 11 50th Anniversary Product Launch
- Stratum Nutrition® Hires Allison Guidry as Regional Sales Manager
We're suggesting your paper "KILLING CLOSED TIME-LIKE CURVES".
Your paper just reached a larger audience!
Your paper is being displayed on 2 related papers...", they wrote.
"I know this is certainly an important notice," Marshall said, "as that paper overturns a concept in theoretical physics that's been promoted and defended without any real thought - for decades now. Closed Time-Like Curves have become 'code' or synonymous with time machines, which is a ridiculous idea on its face - but unless you have a cogent attack against it, which no one really had, you can't really kill it. It's like a bad cold, that won't go away, because the proper medicine hadn't been applied correctly. This paper, is that antidote..."
More on eTradeWire News
- Plasmin Activity Assay Kit (Colorimetric)
- The Voice Actor Blog - for Voiceover Artists & Voice Talent
- "La Vida Baseball" Announces Partnerships With '47 Brand And Topps Amidst Continued Record Platform Growth
- A splendid use for used camping gear
- Community help needed for housing solution
The ramifications of his paper include the fact that 100% of all the time travel theories, utilizing CTCs, or as they're known by the general public - "time loops", are now invalid. All designs for inventions, such as some quantum computers, using CTCs, are null and void including ideas by such physicists as Seth Lloyd, Scott Aaronson, and even David Bacon at Google. The biggest casualty could be the time machine idea of UConn's Ronald Mallett, which depends on his calculations for exact solutions from Einstein's general theory of relativity, indicating the gravitational field of a circulating beam of light would produce frame dragging and then closed time-like curves. But Marshall shows that closed time-like curves are not known to exist in reality, physicists don't agree on their behavior and they have no cogent model for what time is.
Without any of those things, CTCs are like mathematical mirages, with no basis in fact - which then rules out any possibility of Mallett's time machine design ever working - even if it were built. However, this does not rule out the existence of the possibilities for time travel. In fact, it turns the focus towards the direction Marshall has been pursuing, using his own model of time - that solves the time asymmetry problem, and obtaining more funding than Mallett. It's a situation predicted by tech reporter, John Brandon, back in 2010.
More on eTradeWire News
- Senior Master of the Arts Bob White Seminar Supports Royal Family Kids Program
- Lennar Grand Opens Two New Communities at Fieldstone in Elk Grove on Saturday, July 27
- Cecily Releases New EP, "Awakening Pt. 1"
- Marktech Optoelectronics Awarded Veteran-Owned Small Business Certification
- Versasec Expands APAC Presence
"Those of us working in the time travel science field are coming to the realization that all of the things we've been taught, about applying Einstein's theories of relativity to time travel, are no-go solutions. It's one of the reasons why there's been virtually no real progress, until recently."
Marshall points out that the real solutions are to be found in the confluence of quantum mechanics and information theory and has conducted the experiments that support that model, leading to the experiments proving that parallel universes are real, something CERN's Mir Faizal thought would never happen.
"I think it's clear to me that there is some probability of us going backwards in time," Neil Turok told the BBC in July of last year. "In quantum physics, nothing is impossible - particles travel through walls!"
Turok, of the Canada's Perimeter Institute, explained that, "One should never say never, because some clever person will come along and tell you how to break the rule." Marshall is proving that he just may be that clever one.
You can read Marshall's paper at https://www.academia.edu/39415509/KILLING_CLOSED_TIME-LIKE_CURVES_For_Their_Own_Good_and_Ours which includes photos from experiments, charts, diagrams and graphics - dramatically proving the reality of his discoveries and work.
- Valerie Stone Hawthorne Joins the Board of Community Council
- Fullerton Arboretum Prepares For August 17, Return Of Popular Brews & Blues With 14 Craft Brewers
- FDA Shuts Down a Seafood Producer Operations in Texas
- McCarthy Completes Piedmont Newton Emergency Room
- Aspire Institute Hosts New Workshop to Protect Residential GCs From The Inevitable Economic Downturn
- Philadelphia's Changing Real Estate Market North of Fishtown
- Momentum Autism Therapy Announces Multidisciplinary Services to Jackson, MI families
- New Blockchain Domains Investing Secrets Book Expands Bitcoin
- Startup Scoop: OpenAI Guns for "Socially Beneficial" Artificial General Intelligence
- New Product: Mini Survival Kits Fit In Your Pocket & Can Save Your Life
- The Self-Pour Taproom & Pizzeria Mountain Pizza & Taproom Opens Its Second Location in South Fork
- Beyond Fish: How Canadians are Adopting Vegan Alternatives in order to Protect our Oceans
- SocketLabs To Exhibit At Philadelphia Digital Summit
- Want Better Sleep? Science Proves A Bath 1-2 Hours Before Bed Will Improve Your Sleep
- Appeals Court Slams ACS and Reverses Judge Milsap of the Bronx
- South Coast Improvement, Co. completes work on $3 million renovation project at YWCA of SE Mass
- Built Like a TANK! Aertight Systems, Inc. Releases a Revolutionary New WallMount, Rugged, Modular, Microsoft Windows Server That Replaces Rack and Tow
- The Evolve Brazilian Jiu Jitsu School Gives FREE Jiu Jitsu Classes in Fort Worth
- LOOKING INTO THE SUN by Todd Tavolazzi on Audible, Narrated by Mike Eberhardt
- Gangbangers and A Scorned Woman Seek Justice In "Hair Club Burning (An Inter-Racial Comedy)"