Popular on eTradeWire
- Color Code Security System, Fintech and Crypto Solutions Launched by Starcave Global 529
- Owner Assisted Yacht Deliveries 435
- The 'Fittest Woman On Earth' Visits Puerto Vallarta 386
- Golf & Luxury When You Visit Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel Romantic Getaway 372
- Emily Bertsch Chosen For Hosted Future Leaders In Travel Retreat Event 365
- Tenon Tours Recognized As A Five-time Honoree Among Inc 2019 5000 Most Successful Companies 249
- New WordPress Plugin Feature: Line Chart Graphing 194
- Learn How to Build a Website From Scratch With Space Doggos 2 186
- American Airlines cancellation policy due to weather 177
- Creighton Construction & Development completes 7-Eleven in Miami, begins 7-Elevens in Florida, Texas 174
Similar on eTradeWire
- Microfluidics delivers controlled synthesis of monodisperse alginate beads
- Stratum Nutrition Welcomes David Hoover as Marketing Coordinator
- Stratum Nutrition® Hires Alexis Collins as Product Manager
- 2two5™ Appointed Agency of Record for LightRX®
- DUG announces appointment of Laurence Letki as Chief Geophysicist
- The future of monitoring drug activity markers during therapy
- Climate Change and the Glendale City Council Election
- The Time Has Finally Come - Marshall Barnes Moves To Totally Destroy Ronald Mallett On All Fronts
- Virtual Rehab Selected to Join the Transformative Technology Academy
- Discovery of '07 Piece By Roger Highfield, Supports Validity Of Marshall Barnes' Time Travel R&D Now
We're suggesting your paper "KILLING CLOSED TIME-LIKE CURVES".
Your paper just reached a larger audience!
Your paper is being displayed on 2 related papers...", they wrote.
"I know this is certainly an important notice," Marshall said, "as that paper overturns a concept in theoretical physics that's been promoted and defended without any real thought - for decades now. Closed Time-Like Curves have become 'code' or synonymous with time machines, which is a ridiculous idea on its face - but unless you have a cogent attack against it, which no one really had, you can't really kill it. It's like a bad cold, that won't go away, because the proper medicine hadn't been applied correctly. This paper, is that antidote..."
More on eTradeWire News
- Fairfield Gourmet Food Corporation - The Parent Company of David's Cookies Announces the Acquisition of Foxtail Foods
- Doosan Machine Tools Selects MachBase Time-Series Database for Enhanced Edge Computing Capabilities
- Michael Szymanski Earns NAR Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource® Certification
- Otter Learning Expands Childcare Presence in Orlando
- International Grief Institute Advisory Board Member Announced
The ramifications of his paper include the fact that 100% of all the time travel theories, utilizing CTCs, or as they're known by the general public - "time loops", are now invalid. All designs for inventions, such as some quantum computers, using CTCs, are null and void including ideas by such physicists as Seth Lloyd, Scott Aaronson, and even David Bacon at Google. The biggest casualty could be the time machine idea of UConn's Ronald Mallett, which depends on his calculations for exact solutions from Einstein's general theory of relativity, indicating the gravitational field of a circulating beam of light would produce frame dragging and then closed time-like curves. But Marshall shows that closed time-like curves are not known to exist in reality, physicists don't agree on their behavior and they have no cogent model for what time is.
Without any of those things, CTCs are like mathematical mirages, with no basis in fact - which then rules out any possibility of Mallett's time machine design ever working - even if it were built. However, this does not rule out the existence of the possibilities for time travel. In fact, it turns the focus towards the direction Marshall has been pursuing, using his own model of time - that solves the time asymmetry problem, and obtaining more funding than Mallett. It's a situation predicted by tech reporter, John Brandon, back in 2010.
More on eTradeWire News
- The Survival Sign Publishes New Facebook Business Page
- Ben Byron Davis of Red Dead Redemption II joins The Grindhouse Radio
- Jared Goff to Donate $1,000 per Touchdown to Support California Strong
- Steeves and Associates Invited to Attend Microsoft Identity-Driven Security Airlift Event
- Children's Services Foundation of SWFL makes first grants to help fill service gaps
"Those of us working in the time travel science field are coming to the realization that all of the things we've been taught, about applying Einstein's theories of relativity to time travel, are no-go solutions. It's one of the reasons why there's been virtually no real progress, until recently."
Marshall points out that the real solutions are to be found in the confluence of quantum mechanics and information theory and has conducted the experiments that support that model, leading to the experiments proving that parallel universes are real, something CERN's Mir Faizal thought would never happen.
"I think it's clear to me that there is some probability of us going backwards in time," Neil Turok told the BBC in July of last year. "In quantum physics, nothing is impossible - particles travel through walls!"
Turok, of the Canada's Perimeter Institute, explained that, "One should never say never, because some clever person will come along and tell you how to break the rule." Marshall is proving that he just may be that clever one.
You can read Marshall's paper at https://www.academia.edu/39415509/KILLING_CLOSED_TIME-LIKE_CURVES_For_Their_Own_Good_and_Ours which includes photos from experiments, charts, diagrams and graphics - dramatically proving the reality of his discoveries and work.
- We The Creative develops three 2018 Year In Review reports for City of Long Beach
- Mobile Cannabis Lounge Tours Land in Los Angeles
- Aron Blue Tells the Truth About Mermaids
- Cat Tree Plus: Charming Cat Trees and Other Supplies
- Celebrate New Year's Eve in Havana, Cuba and improve the lives of the Cuban people
- Odd-On Industries Brings Much Needed Fun to the Smart Speaker Market
- Greasezilla Selected to be the FOG Separation Technology for Danbury Wastewater Treatment Center
- REV•1 Engineering® Takes Early Phase Medical Device Development To The Next Level
- Eliminate The Unnecessary So That The Necessary May Scat
- WWI Paris Comes To Life In The Little Palace
- Billerica-based Tint King Provides Info Regarding Hiring Commercial Window Tinting Companies
- One of the pioneers of the MedTech field, Peter McCredie, joins the MedTech Visionaries Awards
- Detroit Non-Profits Partner with Local Agency to Support Small Business Growth
- About iRemodel Home Renovations
- Berea BioVentures Announces Collaboration with CMPlus, Inc. To Match Life Science Companies
- Madisonville, KY Pennyrile Technologies Provides an All-in-One Managed IT Solutions
- Texas A&M University and VetNOW Create First Veterinary Telemedicine Program
- Sacred Heart School to hold annual Golf Tournament
- iRemodel Home Renovations and Improvement
- Anytime Fitness College Parkway Raises $6K with 9/11 Push-Up Challenge Benefit