Popular on eTradeWire
- Ready to Rock the new single Streams over 5 Million on SoundCloud! 138
- Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi looks refreshed 117
- 20Lighter Announces Issuance Of First US Patent For Visceral Fat Reduction 106
- Emmy-Nominated Hairstylist Jerilynn Stephens Shares 5 "F" Words on Winn Claybaugh's MASTERS Podcast
- Vikki Jones Started a Company Amidst 2008 Economic Crisis, Advises Some COVID19 Employment Victims To Do The Same
- PRISM Wealth Management Recruiting Launches The Financial Advisor 100
- "The Central Authority" Movie Wraps Principal Photography
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At DWGI, Embraces The Lessons Of "Blood Diamond" & The "KPC"
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At DWGI, Donates Coronavirus Global Lockdown Profits To Charity
- Tony Gee, 3-Time Spin Awards host returns
Similar on eTradeWire
- OrPro Therapeutics Advances a New Inhalation Treatment Approach for COVID-19
- Jet Medical Tourism® Cites Report Saying Bariatric Surgery Works, But Millions of Eligible Patients in The Heaviest American States Cannot Get It
- Braeden Lichti: The Complicated World of Biotech Investments in the Era of COVID-19
- For the first time ever, an endangered leatherback sea turtle is being tracked after nesting on the Gulf Coast of Florida
- Stratum Nutrition® Welcomes Kyle Haws as Regional Operations Manager
- Two New Studies Confirm BLIS M18™ Effective Against Black Teeth Staining
- Scott Z. Burns, Pamela Adlon, A.R. Rahman, Bonnie Wright Highlighted 1st Hollywood Digital Climate Summit By Young Entertainment Activists (YEA!)
- Wonder why you should prune your trees?
- Pre-Pandemic Ancient Masks Uncovered
- Near-Death Experience Researcher Seeks Respondents for Online Survey as Part of New NDE Study and Book
We're suggesting your paper "KILLING CLOSED TIME-LIKE CURVES".
Your paper just reached a larger audience!
Your paper is being displayed on 2 related papers...", they wrote.
"I know this is certainly an important notice," Marshall said, "as that paper overturns a concept in theoretical physics that's been promoted and defended without any real thought - for decades now. Closed Time-Like Curves have become 'code' or synonymous with time machines, which is a ridiculous idea on its face - but unless you have a cogent attack against it, which no one really had, you can't really kill it. It's like a bad cold, that won't go away, because the proper medicine hadn't been applied correctly. This paper, is that antidote..."
More on eTradeWire News
- Pfizer Supports the Human Growth Foundation's Virtual 5K Run & Walk for Kids' Growth
- Cyndi Walters Joins International Council on Active Aging Task Force to Lead Senior Living Transformation
- MAAT Completes Trilogy With New LP EQ
- Office Supply Solutions Celebrates 10th Anniversary
- Can chiropractic care benefit the immune system?
The ramifications of his paper include the fact that 100% of all the time travel theories, utilizing CTCs, or as they're known by the general public - "time loops", are now invalid. All designs for inventions, such as some quantum computers, using CTCs, are null and void including ideas by such physicists as Seth Lloyd, Scott Aaronson, and even David Bacon at Google. The biggest casualty could be the time machine idea of UConn's Ronald Mallett, which depends on his calculations for exact solutions from Einstein's general theory of relativity, indicating the gravitational field of a circulating beam of light would produce frame dragging and then closed time-like curves. But Marshall shows that closed time-like curves are not known to exist in reality, physicists don't agree on their behavior and they have no cogent model for what time is.
Without any of those things, CTCs are like mathematical mirages, with no basis in fact - which then rules out any possibility of Mallett's time machine design ever working - even if it were built. However, this does not rule out the existence of the possibilities for time travel. In fact, it turns the focus towards the direction Marshall has been pursuing, using his own model of time - that solves the time asymmetry problem, and obtaining more funding than Mallett. It's a situation predicted by tech reporter, John Brandon, back in 2010.
More on eTradeWire News
- Calling All Unicorns: Become Protectors Of The Rainbow!
- AdaptiVision appointed exclusive dealer of Zoomax products in New England
- Stange Law Firm, PC Hires Family Law Attorney Lee Hendershott
- Forecasts Predict 6 Major Hurricane Systems for 2020
- Enhance your comfort with a whole home dehumidifier in Green Bay
"Those of us working in the time travel science field are coming to the realization that all of the things we've been taught, about applying Einstein's theories of relativity to time travel, are no-go solutions. It's one of the reasons why there's been virtually no real progress, until recently."
Marshall points out that the real solutions are to be found in the confluence of quantum mechanics and information theory and has conducted the experiments that support that model, leading to the experiments proving that parallel universes are real, something CERN's Mir Faizal thought would never happen.
"I think it's clear to me that there is some probability of us going backwards in time," Neil Turok told the BBC in July of last year. "In quantum physics, nothing is impossible - particles travel through walls!"
Turok, of the Canada's Perimeter Institute, explained that, "One should never say never, because some clever person will come along and tell you how to break the rule." Marshall is proving that he just may be that clever one.
You can read Marshall's paper at https://www.academia.edu/39415509/KILLING_CLOSED_TIME-LIKE_CURVES_For_Their_Own_Good_and_Ours which includes photos from experiments, charts, diagrams and graphics - dramatically proving the reality of his discoveries and work.
- NeoMetrix Technologies, Inc. - New Report: How 3D Printing Optimizes Supply Chains & Manufacturing
- Great Graduation Gifts For Unusual Times - Astrology Reports
- Important Law Change for Essential Workers with Covid-19
- Managecore Announces Extension of Google Cloud Relationship through Cloud Acceleration Program
- UVPhotoMax™ Signature Series kills airborne viruses and bacteria
- Austin software firm builds homes in Mexico for the poor, sustains the families during pandemic
- Control System Labs Celebrates 50th Anniversary in Buffalo, NY
- InfinityQS Offers an Online ProFicient™ Fundamentals Course in Response to COVID-19
- Why Cheap Doesn't Always Mean Affordable in Construction
- Custom medal design provides high-quality options for donor gifts
- Get A Grip Resurfacing Franchises Essential, Recession Proof Opportunities Nationwide
- Heritage Fund Grants Provide Direct Support to Hard-Hit Museums and Sites in Maryland
- ATEC Expands Amplifier Rental Inventory with the AE Techron 8500 Series
- Stourbridge Web Design Company Developyn Celebrating International Success
- The new Ocean King 3 Plus: King Kong's Rampage released
- Woman-owned Delaware business wins coveted Regal Award
- Explore your summer in the Long Beach Island Region with the Southern Ocean Chamber
- Benchmark International Facilitated the Transaction Between Management Data Inc.& Ridgeline Advisors
- Skills Training Group - Now Delivering First Aid Training
- Johnson Investment Counsel's Pandemic and Business Continuity Planning Enables Employees to Work Anywhere