Popular on eTradeWire
- British Entrepreneur Predicts Travel Will Bounce-Back in 2021 - 542
- Serial Entrepreneur Yahaira Marie overcomes poverty to create Global Community for Small Businesses - 448
- CedintheCity Presents a New Picture Book Series Teaching Global Diversity - 249
- Get Cozy with A Winter Getaway In the Long Beach Island Region - 221
- Latin Pop/Rock group Al Cielo - First Time Meeting In Person - 201
- Project Expedition Launches Shore Excursions Platform for Travel Advisors - 168
- Financial Solutions Inc. Receives the 2020 Best of Sheridan Wyoming Award - 135
- Rock Climbers Want Sick Shirts - 132
- Weddings Beautiful Worldwide announces Jacqueline Vazquez as new CEO - 130
- Moss Foundation Donates $75K to Children's Charities - 121
Similar on eTradeWire
- Ventura College's Advanced Manufacturing Program is Preparing for the Future
- CEDC Awards Students with Fernandez Leadership Fund Scholarships
- Ismail Sirdah Describes the Best Practices for Holding Corporate Events
- The PhD Project is Changing the Face of Academia by Bringing Diversity, Equity, Inclusion to Univ
- 'Aesthetic Institute of Massachusetts' Announces Rebranding to 'Aesthetic Mentor'
- ASBO International Shares K–12 Policy Recommendations with Biden Administration
- Want To Learn The Queen's Gambit? Brainfuse Adds Live Chess Tutoring
- Family-based Company Mo'J Music Releases Educational Children's App The Rock It Robins: World Of Music That Showcases Music From Around The World
- Helping Parents Of Teens Cope With School Closures And Changes To Exams
- Working From Home - The New Normal
Interview360 has been launched at a time when video interviews have become the norm within recruitment processes. Students can now scan their CV to take a video mock interview based on the actual content of their CV, receiving instant AI feedback on their communication, body language and speech.
The launch of Interview360 follows extensive market research with 4500 students and 157 careers advisors from 100 academic institutions. The research showed that two thirds of students have no digital interview experience, and if faced with an interview tomorrow, over 30% would not feel confident.
The research confirmed that 97% of careers teams consider an online interview practice tool for students to be a highly important component to their careers service moving forward. The research also revealed one-to-one interview training can take around an hour on average to complete per person and careers teams struggle to scale this labour-intensive service.
More on eTradeWire News
- Applied Clinical Research Post Graduate Diploma
- Frank J. Gorshin, CLU, Brings Safe Money Radio To Myrtle Beach & Charleston
- Furin Inhibitor Screening Kit (Fluorometric)
- Detroit Based Startup MARUX™Accepted By Technology Accelerator Investment Platform
- Columbus Woman Beats COVID: Encourages Families To Touch
Interview360 will transform the ability for any academic institution to scale personalised interview skills training to all students. Speaking about its launch, Tony Heard, Managing Director at Abintegro, said: "The increase in use of video interviews by employers is happening at a time when a significant proportion of students have no digital interview experience and university campuses have had to switch to remote delivery of their employability support.
We are thrilled to launch Interview360 and equip our academic clients with a tool that builds student confidence and increases their chances of interview success. For the first time, careers teams can now provide a personalised, high-quality, and scalable approach to interview training."
Interview360 is the latest addition to Abintegro's career development platform, containing 5000 career tools, assessments and eLearning resources, all designed to make a measurable impact on the career development of our clients' users.
To learn more about Interview360 and watch the Interview360 explainer, please visit: https://www.abintegro.co/interview360/
- Shannon's online fine art auction, Jan. 28, features American and European art, drawings, sculptures
- Looking to Buy the Home of your Dreams in NJ? Real Estate Agent Eileen Campos Can Make it a Reality
- MahoganyBooks one of 12 bookstores nationwide tapped to participate in an evening with Cicely Tyson and Whoopi Goldberg
- Novo Precision is a Premier Spring Detangling Solution Provider in the US
- Fresno Furnished Apartment Leader Key Housing Announces Featured Apartment Community
- CARB One-Stop Truck Event Features DPFTRAC Exhibit - DPF Cleaning, DPF Tracking, Compliance Reports
- Bay River College Enters Into Partnership with the Punjab Higher Education Commission
- i-Realise welcomes Carolynn Jones as Client Relationship Manager
- San Diego Partner Steffi Gascón Hafen Named by Latino Leaders Magazine as Top Latino Lawyer of 2020
- Free Agent, Mickey Barber, Signs Contract with the West Texas Buccaneers (AAL)
- TVS Today Home Entrtainment Network.Com Adds Chef Roc Cooking Series on WatchYour.TV Platform
- GEO Jobe Welcomes Corey Baker as Sales Representative
- New Wine & Paint Night Debuts In Lawton Next Week
- Press 'Reset' For 2021 With New 'Cosmic Love Letters' Horoscopes
- Q4 2020 | Austin Office | Research & Forecast Commericial Real Estate Report
- Conservancy of Southwest Florida elects four new board members at annual meeting
- Nova Biomedical FLEX2 Cell Culture Analyzer Adds Sample Retain Capability
- Cinema St. Louis and St. Louis Public Radio present free Best of Shorts program on Twitch on Feb. 20
- 360° Nation Launches Multimedia Music Channel
- Benchmark Int. Facilitated the Transaction BTW Scott, Singleton, Fincher & Co., PC & Park Associates