Popular on eTradeWire
- Ready to Rock the new single Streams over 5 Million on SoundCloud! 139
- Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi looks refreshed 119
- 20Lighter Announces Issuance Of First US Patent For Visceral Fat Reduction 109
- Vikki Jones Started a Company Amidst 2008 Economic Crisis, Advises Some COVID19 Employment Victims To Do The Same
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At DWGI, Embraces The Lessons Of "Blood Diamond" & The "KPC"
- "The Central Authority" Movie Wraps Principal Photography
- PRISM Wealth Management Recruiting Launches The Financial Advisor 100
- Tony Gee, 3-Time Spin Awards host returns
- For Newspapers...For May 16, 2020...For National Love a Tree Day
- COVID-19 Overwhelming Africa With Few Ventilators, But
Similar on eTradeWire
- Nonpartisan Presidential Candidate Chance Trahan Calls President Trump A Liar
- A Black Orthodox Jewish woman elected as a Trump delegate to the RNC Convention
- Macadamian Partners with The Royal and The Perley and Rideau Veterans' Health Centres, to deploy a digital COVID-19 staff screening solution
- "Phasers on Stun" - A lesson from the Future
- Houston Independent Presidential Candidate, Jade Simmons, releases official statement on the unrest in America and announces virtual rally
- Custom medal design provides high-quality options for donor gifts
- 2020 US Presidential Election - Will Trump get re-elected? - Vedic Astrology Analysis
- Ventura County Public Works Agency and Southern California Edison Upgrade Streetlghts
- ASCEND 2020 Atlanta Alumni pivot, to create Joint Venture RTW (Return to Work) Solutions Group to provide COVID-19 Business Services
- Dr. Daniel Hect tapped as newest board member for the Ohio Small Police Department Association
The UK Rapid Test Consortium (UK-RTC), which comprises the University of Oxford, Abingdon Health, Omega Diagnostics, BBI Solutions and CIGA Healthcare, has been launched to develop and manufacture millions of new COVID-19 antibody tests to determine someone's immunity after contracting the virus.
More on eTradeWire News
- 3SS and Technicolor Connected Home support innovation: Com Hem Tv Hub now upgraded to Android P
- Best Western Aku Tiki Inn Open For Business
- Takeo Tama Transitions "Freenomics" Culture Amid COVID-19 Uncertainty & Social-Media Censorship
- What if My Lender Finds Out I Don't Have Home Insurance?
- What Happens if My Car Insurance Lapses?
UK-RTC was formed in response to UK Government's request to develop a 'home-grown test' following validation of existing antibody tests that 'have not proven accurate enough'.
The UK Government is scaling-up COVID-19 testing as part of its National Testing Strategy and consortiums such as UK-RTC will play an important role in their ambition for accurate testing, focusing on frontline and essential workers before deploying the tests to the wider population.
UK-RTC will utilise Abingdon Health's lateral flow rapid test development and manufacturing ...
Full press release at https://www.abingdonhealth.com/abingdon-health-key-partner-in-consortium-to-develop-a-uk-antibody-test/
- Professional Interactive Webinar Series: TOD Placemaking & Station Area Planning
- The Multicultural Centre of Southwest Florida kicks off the Annual Adopt-A-Student fundraiser
- New Business Radio Show Taking the Internet By Storm
- Angel Dust Productions launches unique personal development service
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Atascadero, CA Opens
- Sky Zone Bounces into Murfreesboro with Grand Opening Celebration
- Age of Water podcast releases its 7th episode
- Steve Aoki and Alberto Candiani Closing Speakers Of "Fashinnovation Worldwide Talks" On Worlds Ocean Day
- Amazing Deal on a Grey 2014 Honda Civic
- National Lacrosse League Elects to Shift Attention to Next Season
- Knowhow of a Successful Food Delivery App Development
- Connect Derby managed workspaces to reopen for business
- Next Door Creations announces the launch of their new website and mobile app, It's Local Online
- Executives Explore New Imperatives to Nurture Private Equity Through Volatile Times
- Cozy Siskin Becomes Amazon's #1 New Release
- Libman Education Releases Results of Annual 2020 HIM Professional Census
- Cure SMA Announces New Funding For Network Of Prominent SMA Clinical Research And Treatment Centers
- Radiation Records Releases Gravity, 11th Studio Album from NYC-Based Paul Mark & The Van Dorens
- Arunachal University of Studies- Apply For Agriculture Courses
- Justice Tax, LLC Partners with Debt.com to Bring Taxpayers Free COVID-19 Tax Advice