Popular on eTradeWire
- New Trend? - Hopkins Joins Loyola and Arizona in Arresting Protestors 5446
- Expired Ford Warranty Alternatives Helping Drivers Find Automotive Peace of Mind 167
- Jes Marie's "Party in the Sun" may just be the song of the Summer! 144
- Miller Homes Yorkshire Shares Ambitious Plans At End Of New Homes Week 2019 142
- Less than 2 weeks until SMi's 19th Annual Pain Therapeutics Conference in London 112
- Sprrkle Media acquired Hollywood Silver Screen Network to expand to community building
- Ivy Ray @iam_ivyray featured on the 2 HOT 4 AIRWAVES Compilation Vol 3 #YouTube and #Spotify
- Special Event Held at Munger's Premier Subaru Job Site
- Digisonics Collaborates with Dr. Charles Mullins on Pediatric Cardiology Reporting Solution
- Tim Sumer is Selected as New CEO of the Worldwide Agency
Similar on eTradeWire
- First Bancorp Of Indiana, Inc. Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Financial Advisor Rodney Jones On Importance Of Tailoring Your Finances to Your Personal Lifestyle
- Franz Muller Top Dividend Stocks
- Virtual150i Founder Launches New Revenue Framework for Subscription & Ride-sharing Industry!
- Benchmark International Facilitated The Transaction Of Am Engineering, Inc. To Fremont-Wright, LLC
- East Tennessee Real Estate Agent Promotes Homes To MORE Buyers For MORE Money
- Free Forex Trading Course Released
- Crypto Enthusiasts Launch New Podcast "crypto Campfire"
- Financial Advisor Rodney Jones On Importance of Establishing Relationship Before Offering Advice
- Brad Domenico, Partner at Progress Capital Arranges $34 Million in Financing for Newark Building
Cost of sales increased by $888,746, or 77% to $2,040,339 in 2018 from $1,151,593 in 2017 due primarily to the increase in sales. However, the important report of gross margin on sales shows that the Company achieved a gross margin as a percentage of total sales of 29% in 2018 from 20% in 2017, primarily due to better management of costs and the focus on commercial projects in 2018.
"We are very proud of our production and sales staff for the accomplishments of 2018," says Charles O'Dowd, President. "We also give many accolades for our administration and IR staff, who brought us back to the OTCQB. We have seen a 455% increase in our stock price over the past three months".
More on eTradeWire News
- NAAFA to Feature DJ Kelly J at 50th Anniversary Conference Fashion Show
- RadixEdge LLC now offering CISSP OneTouch Prep App
- Katie Receives Certified Military Residential Specialist Certification
- Flights To Dubai - An Overview Rumored Buzz On cheap flights
- Silva Construction Offers Soft Story Retrofit Services
General and administrative expenses increased by $182,403, or 22%, in 2018 from $834,457 in 2017 due primarily to maintaining the administration staff in order to control operations, to train and hire additional sales force, and to administer public company expenses in 2018. A 98% increase in sales revenue is the main reason administrative expenses increased in 2018.
About ABCO Energy
ABCO Energy, Inc. is a commercial and residential installer of Photovoltaic (PV) solar systems, LED lighting solutions and HVAC products and services. ABCO Energy, Inc. is a Nevada corporation, which maintains offices located in Tucson and Phoenix, Arizona. ABCO is a fully reporting public company trading under the symbol ABCE. Since its inception in 2008, ABCO Energy has taken great pride in delivering quality solar installations and has a reputation for outstanding customer service. These qualities have allowed us to grow the business primarily through referrals, many of those based on actual customer reviews.
More on eTradeWire News
- Phen375 Deemed a Highly Effective Fat Loss Formulation
- Shamans are Gathering by the River in Colorado
- Dio Candle Company, to honor Colorado First Responder Widows with "Hero" candle
- French artist Reead is preparing a new song
- A New Paddle Craft Officially Enters Market
Safe Harbor Statement
Note: Certain statements in this news release may contain "forward-looking" information within the meaning of Rule 175 under the Securities Act of 1933 and Rule 3b-5 under the Securities Act of 1934 and are subject to the safe harbor created by those rules. All statements, other than the statements of fact, included in this press release may include forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. There can be no assurance that such statements will be accurate and actual results and future events could differ materially from those anticipated in such statements. ABCO undertakes no obligation to update forward-looking statements to reflect subsequently occurring events or circumstances or to reflect unanticipated events or developments.
Contact Lindsay Lucas: firstname.lastname@example.org
Investor Relations Manager
- Toll Brothers starts VIP list for its new community to be built at the Aurora Reservoir
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Eric Lea
- A Children's Book Where The Baby Farts Bubbles!
- New Release: Foundations of the Faith - Paperback edition
- Micro preemies give back to the NICU where life started as they approach graduation this weekend
- Jales De Mello, CEO of Aleph Group Inc. has been awarded the prestigious Presidential "E" Award
- Rotary Club of Flagler Beach Seeking….Surfers
- United Premier Soccer League Announces Las Vegas Division Expansion with North Vegas Soccer Demilio
- U/Z Adds to Litigation and Intellectual Property Groups with New Additions
- Stevens Construction completes Associates in Digestive Health
- Ceiling Outfitters to Exhibit at GlobalShop 2019
- Ephemeral Launches In Durham, NC
- New Fairview Heights Rec Center Showcases G&S Acoustical Panels
- AFEA Expands by Adding Chapter in Stafford, TX
- Wire Straightening: Back to Basics
- Summit Ed. Group, Austin Prep School to Speak at New England Assoc. for College Admission Counseling
- Ellis Insurance Agency Starts "Helping Hands For Jace"
- Brooklyn's Makes My Blood Dance Releases "Beaming Right Up" Music Video
- Beautifully updated home for sale in Hamilton Township Ohio
- Chris Evans, Josh Brolin, Zoe Saldana, Jeremy Renner, Don Cheadle, Lee Pace & Taron Egerton Headline